This was such a piece of shit

This was such a piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

twiststreet.tumblr.com/post/166453931555
youtube.com/watch?v=XkZ5I_XmubQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Watch it again when you're over the age of twenty-five, fuckface

>DUDE IT'S VISUALLY BREATHTAKING
literally 85% of the shots were so monochromatically grey that you needed an HDR projector to tell objects apart

This. Make sure you also play video games and only watch capeshit as well for the full effect of falling for the it's good meme

>Watch it again when you're over the age of twenty-five, fuckface

thank you for blogging

Reposting the best Blade Runner 2049 review.

twiststreet.tumblr.com/post/166453931555

Riveting insightful information user, simply ebin

>reading surface-level degenerate "movie reviews" on tumblr
How are you not embarassed?

Very true

Way better than the plebbitors just spouting it's kino and based goose.

No user, it's exactly the same.
Dumb meaningless overly general "it's kino/it's shit" statements, pathetic and embarassing.

>stupid man's frank miller
b-but he's the poor man's jonathan glazer

I can't tell how many layers of irony this is on.

>it's a "few people post hate threads to be contrarian on something that was universally loved only a week ago" episode

>new movie comes out
>plebs come to Sup Forums to talk about it and spew their optimistic and positive opinions about it
>the patrician regular posters either wait for for the rip or are in the minority
>the plebs leave because they have other boards to shitpost on
>all that's left are the regular Sup Forums posters
>they usually hate it since movies like this tend to be shit
>cycle repeats when the YIFY torrent comes out but forces are more evenly matched this time
And thus the circle completes itself. It's just demographics. The only notable disruption to this cycle was for Drive youtube.com/watch?v=XkZ5I_XmubQ

>>the patrician regular posters either wait for for the rip or are in the minority

To each his own

I guess you're a star wars 7 fan huh

>waits for rips
>expects to be taken seriously

kys brainlet

Here's the actual corrected cycle
>new movie comes out
>regular patricians and tourist crossposters come to Sup Forums to talk about it and discuss their opinions about the film
>as the opening week is passing by only the regular patrician posters are left discussing the film
>then the regular literally autistic posters who are afraid to leave their house wait for the first whatever atrocious torrent encode of the film and watch it on their 13 inch Toshiba laptop
>they watch 15 minutes of it, make a thread how it's "boring" or "nothing happens", "reddit" and all the other usual meaningless defensive buzzwords
>the regular autistic posters are joined by autistic tourist posters from other boards that are the most absolute casuals and make even more retarded overly simplistic points about the film that don't mean anything
>then shitposting commences until it's all replaced with the release of an another film

Sup Forums summed up. Well done.

>or are in the minority
Did you leave that out because you're not patrician Sup Forums?
Why are you talking about this boards cycle when you constantly posted against this board before the movie came out?

>when you constantly posted against this board
the fuck this even mean

why would you save something like this, are you legit autistic?

Going to see it for the second time tonight before it goes out of the cinema. Best Sci Fi I've seen in 20 years.

Because shills are here and cancerous posters like in that image pretend to be "locals"

I have seen pictures just like this only with shitting on the movie, are they shills too?

Sure if it'll help you pretend you're not anti Sup Forums

Oh, fuck off. I've seen legitimate discussion about the movie for weeks, until faggots like you have arrived.