$6,002,665 opening weekend

>Thank You For Your Service
$3,817,700 opening weekend

Miles Teller is not a star.

>Miles Teller is not a star.

he's not even an actor

only the brave was fantastic

Am I supposed to know that guy?

I've never seen a more punchable, faggoty face on an actor.

HE'S NOT PLEASANT TO LOOK AT

I hate him

He's Jewish, which means that much like Amy Schumer he will keep getting roles whether ticket-buyers like it or not.

is this the punchable face thread?

teller reigns surpreme

>pretending to be antisemitic
wooooow -____-

To be fair nothing beyond capeshit, romcoms and action tripe make money these days

Who?

Ah, a faggy boring drama about firefighters. Just what the people were asking for

whiplash is prolly gonna be a one hit wonder for him

bleed for this and only the brave are great movies

Smiles was the worst part of Whiplash, though. I think the better take here is that people are sick of bullshit heartstring tugging garbage like "WE LOVE ARE TROOPS" and "FAMILY FIREFIGHTER" and are voting with their wallets.

he was perfectly cast though, egotistical douche that wants nothing but success in his trade

Miles Teller literally resembles a tranny. Bible Belt based Americans dont play that. Miles would get starched as firebro or milhead fact

>firefighters dying
>makes no money
>hurt locker 2: lock harder
>makes no money

Shock and awe OP. Shock and fucking awe.

>only the brave was fantastic
say that again?

He's not even a real jew. I'm more a real jew than him and I'm not a real jew.

I love how much butthurt this guy generates.

Admit it, he was perfect in Whiplash, so he isn't all bad.

did you see it? it was good

Miles Teller deserves every humiliation and setback that comes to him.

DAHNALD

Perfect as a smarmy shithead. Which is how he comes across in every movie. This isn't him being a great actor in one role, it's him being a terrible actor and art imitating life.

>firefighters dying
Come again? I didn't see that in the trailers.

Thank You For Your Service is the most patronizingly generic name for a support muh troops movie

The Bible belt always gives me hope that America as a whole is not putting up with the fag agenda

in my theater they had some ad with shania twain singing some patriotic country song before the trailer

want he in the facebook movie?

the so called "nu-male chad"

Two movies nobody gives a shit about. He is not a movie carrier but he works great when he is paired up with someone who can carry him through a movie.