Did her owners actually love her? Or did they just replace her with another dog the minute she went missing...

Did her owners actually love her? Or did they just replace her with another dog the minute she went missing? She spent all of that time in the Amazon trying to get back home, but had she succeeded, would they have even wanted her back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GA2sU7soeaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're in the wrong place, user. All Sup Forums knows about that show is that everyone wants to wreck Brandy's shit. They don't even know why, just that they do.

>cute anthro dog
>big booty
>nice feet
>bitchy attitude

if you owned brandy you would fuck her too

Well that didn't take long for a Brandy thread to start talking about her feet.

Brandy Harrington? of the FLORIDA Harringtons?

I never got this show on a Disney perspective.
Brandy is incredibly anthro in comparison to the rest of the cast, yet still was an owned pet that came from a pound.
Did they ever show humans in the show? The show just gave me major slavery vibes when ever they mentioned Brandy's owners.

well they sent a heliocopter after her in the last episode iirc but she chose to stay in the jungle

She's a fucking dog, you disgusting degenerate. I seriously hope you don't own any actual pets.

>She's a fucking dog
You got that part right heheh

Do our dogs change into swim suits and sunbathe on their own?

Brandy walked on four legs in human society, seen in a flashback, and was being transported as cargo on the airplane. All of this despite the fact that she was able to talk to humans.

was she wearing clothes in the flashback?

I need this. What ep?

>letting brandy wear clothes in the house

shit owner tbqh

Trouble In Store. It was a very short scene.

I got disinterested once I realized she didn't even care about leaving the jungle/island whatever it was.

I think another show had the same issue. Mike Lu Ogg.

Getting off the island should never not be the goal at the end

She tried like hell to escape in season one. It was season two that fucked everything up. She stopped trying to get home. The Amazon suddenly became full of amusement parks and shopping malls. The show was completely different.

This 'joke' is how they explained the sudden change in the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=GA2sU7soeaE

I hate this.

Y'know, as a kid it didn't register, but seeing it now...there is something vaguely disturbing about seeing a bipedal, talking, clothes wearing anthro dog girl having "owners".

Im here for lewds

There are multiple times where the owners actually sent helicopters and such to get Brandy so yes.

Same.