ITT: series, that would make a perfect carton series

ITT: series, that would make a perfect carton series

I'm really sick of these lazy attempts to have Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums by saying "wouldn't [video game] be a good cartoon?"

no way, diablos plotline is the corniest shit. blizzard couldnt write a decent story if their life depended on it

>insert your favorite piece of non-Sup Forums media here

2 & 3 maybe. 1 was pretty damn sparse on story, and what was there was much darker in tone than the next two, despite all of them being about hell.

D3 is a giant pile of turd in every way

If we're just going this route, Darksiders would make for a better narrative anyway.

The obvious choice

>shitty Diablo cartoon
>not glorious gritty STALKER cartoon
fucking faggots coming into Sup Forums and sucking cock forever

Personally I'd say Animorphs, partially because Animorphs was the sickest shit out but also because fuck this poorly stealthed Sup Forums thread

>get one cartoon a year
>still faster than the comic

That and Overwatch

Give it to the people who did Motorcity

Tekken

Sly Cooper, duh.

Good thing they scrapped that movie idea, it looked awful.

Diablo I could be a pilot/prologue

maybe a place to ask, but is there a comic book for Romance of the Three Kingdoms? I just started watching the 2010 series and it's fucking amazing but a comic adaption could be great as well.

Goes both ways, sometimes to good effect.

I'd like to see a mini-series version of this, but I don't want to see it in bog standard 3D animation so common to US television series, especially when it comes to the more monstrous characters.

>muh Arthas

>instead of the story, they base it on the gameplay
>twelve thousand episodes of killing monsters in search of slightly better pants

>it's a cow level episode

half of the speech would be "not enough mana"

Agreed.

Can't stop playing it though

The answer is obvious!

Bloodborne would work absolutely wonderfully as a CG miniseries. Just so long as they keep the Good Hunter separate from the story, and keep him mostly silent.

Come on nigga OP is obviously referencing a good carton. Carton of milk!

Why yes, I AM going through my Steam Library for inspiration! However did you guess?

>That time Valve and Adult Swim were going to make a cartoon but [as] had the gall to demand that the TF2 team actually maintain a schedule and it fell apart

>miniseries based off one of the fan-made adventures that isn't shit
It'd be a legal nightmare, but it'd be pretty damn cool.

Neumeyer pls

>Cartoon
No not really

>Diablo 3
>Modern Blizzard
no

SC1 was good. The only flaw is that they deleted two missions during the Terran campaign

I was the loser kid who read the Diablo I and II instruction manual backstories over and over again in public.

SSX (OG, Tricky, 3, World Tour)
The lore has potential if fleshed out a bit.

This

If done properly and with a protag that was a little chattier I think it could be a real fun sci fi end of the world romp. Spawning sequels dealing with the Combine would be fun too.

sorry but only filmation could render diablo3 plot in all its deserved glory.

Shadowrun

>peper steak in the distance
It'd make for a fine mini series.
More interaction between the workers if the different zones before everything goes apeshit and the batter shows up.
>purification in progress.

I would fund a Jak and Daxter series.

Shantae!