What the fuck is their problem?

How old are these writers anyway? Why the hell are the executives and the censors letting them get away with blatantly treating their viewers like idiots and parodying the original teen titans?

youtube.com/watch?v=CKKFyInbEu4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ShTw1x2Lsrc
youtu.be/6AsomkWscrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh great, it's another TTG thread where it's nothing but everybody being a crybaby bitch about the show being bad.

lol u mad ,bitch?

You're a fag. They are giving the viewers what they want. Like the execs and censors have anything to do with it.
>treating viewers like idiots
Go back to your manbaby safespace far away from those mean old TTG writers and stop shitposting.

>mfw Teen Titans has always been shit
>mfw people are only just realizing it's shit

I dunno, I kinda smiled at that, actually

Like I'm not laughing, but it was at least kinda amusing

Why do people style their stubble like that? Does anyone think it actually looks good? The meticulousness of maintaining stubble like that seems silly to me.

t. Neckbeard

This. The show is just fine. Everyone's butt hurt about it because it's not super serious edgy bullshit. It's a goddamn superhero show for kids, it doesn't need to be serious

It makes me sad that writers on the show spent time and even entire episodes to just shit on the fanbase of the original show. They could've listened to the criticism and reflect on how to improve the show while still maintaining their appeal to the core audience to find a balance where the show is still funny but the characters are still taken seriously in the context that they are 3 dimensional characters with thoughts, feelings and a personality and not these bastardizations that are just used as a proxy for the writers to set up a joke and deliver the punchline. Other shows were capable of having this balance of humor while still treating the characters like they're real people. Shows like Futurama, Rick and Morty, Adventure Time. Thats what sucks. This show could have been so much better if the writers just listened to feedback and applied themselves but instead they just aim for the low hanging fruit and everybody seems to celebrate and applaud them for their mediocrity.

It's just a show, you should really just relax.

>the censors

What do they have to do with this?

The show is fine.

But I'm wondering to myself how they eat and breath, and other science facts

I don't watch this show but I think mocking a bunch of angry nerds is kind of funny. That bit with Justice League Cyborg was pretty good.

top fucking kek.

>Batman V Teen Titans: Dark Injustice
Oooooh, is that the one about the guys with the moms named Martha?

Is that a jojo reference?

Sometimes I doubt that the precise object of TTG's occasional ridicule could actually exist in the real world. But then Sup Forums reminds me of the fact, and the comedy of the show is renewed.

I'm convinced this show was made specifically to troll and trigger the fanbase and you guys keep taking the bait.

Only autistic manchildren still care about the TT cartoons.
Both of them are shit..

>But then Sup Forums reminds me

If anything Sup Forums is the only place I've ever seen in which people defend this shitty show. Normies on fb and youtube hate on it at any chance they get.

>TTG is a good show
When I thought my respect of Sup Forums couldn't fall any lower

Yeah, it has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. The only reason some of Sup Forums praises it is that once in a blue moon it directly shits on fans of the original show, and apparently making people take the bait qualifies as good writing for some reason.

Who the HELL puts guys who hate cartoons and thought they were never cool and just kids' stuff... in CHARGE of a cartoon? On CARTOON Network?

And don't get me started on the ways this "cartoon for kids and kids only" is TERRIBLE for kids.

The jokes make me chuckle, the random songs make me roll my eyes, but Sup Forums's continued butthurt makes me kek all the way through.

>Sup Forums IS TERRIBLE BECAUSE IT LIKES TTG, GUYS
>Sup Forums IS TERRIBLE BECAUSE IT HATES TTG, GUYS

One of you is lying. WHICH ONE

They don't like it. They just enjoy seeing us, fans of the original show, take an obvious bait and act all butthurt about it.

>Why is a cartoon/comic that parodies Teen Titans parodying Teen Titans

Real headscratcher there, Nancy Drew.

It's funny to me how much this show gets Sup Forums's panties in a bunch, given how much Sup Forums is all about trolling and shitting on other people.

Thematic boards =/= Sup Forums
I thought everyone who isn't a newfag knew it

It's bad. You won't laugh at it if you're older than 11. But if your life revolves around trolling people then maybe you will enjoy the 4 or 5 episodes (out of like a hundred) that directly mock the fanbase of teen titans and young justice.

>the original teen titans
The sheer fucking narcissism of TT toonfags is insufferable. Are you too underageb& to remember that a lot of die-hard New Teen Titans fans HATED your show back in the day the same way you hate on TTG? You couldn't discuss it most places without the thread degenerating into "LOL FUCKIN WEEB ANIME REACTIONFACE BULLSHIT, IT'S LIKE JLU'S RETARDED LIL' STEP-BROTHER"

And I'll bet there were a lot of fanboys of the ACTUAL original Teen Titans who were butthurt by New Teen Titans back in the day. "Who are all these shitty OCs?!"

It's true. I've yet to read a good Teen Titans run. The Marv Wolfman run is crazy overrated.

The main demo is children, deal with it

Show producer detected, Kids'll only eat shit if you feed 'em shit instead of fertilizer.

Bullshit, it was the only decent TT run. The original TT were utter shit, they were the exemplary "hello fellow youngsters" crap

"Stop liking what I don't like" is a meme around here for a reason.

Hate to burst your bubble, but you're wrong.

>you're wrong
Great argumentation

>DC Comics’ “Snagglepuss” series will start in “September or October,” once Russell’s “Flintstones” run concludes with issue #12.
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
youtube.com/watch?v=ShTw1x2Lsrc

Are you really getting so worked up about a cartoon that is not aimed at children but to basically toddlers?

Know that you're this actively heated over a show that intentionally appeals to kids instead of appealing to you

The fact that this show pisses Sup Forums off so much gives it points in my book

This. Sealab 2021 shat on the fanbase all the time, and TTG is basically that but for Teen Titans.

It goes both ways too - the show takes shots at itself all the time. The one episode where a fan showed up made it clear that he was their ONLY fan, and he still preferred the original cartoon.

I've yet to hear an argument against the show's humor that was more recent than say "DUDE WAFFLES LMAO", so I legit think most haters haven't watched the show since early season 1 and just get their jimmies rustled when they hear about the once-per-season meta-humor episode, cuz they just assume the show is constantly shitting all over them?

In reality, 99% of the time, the humor comes from the Teen Titans being shat on, or shitting on themselves. It's just a version where their worst traits are comically exaggerated. It's crazy to me that Sup Forums will love Lego Batman but hates this.

>Normies on fb and youtube hate on it at any chance they get.
Yes, because normies on Facebook and Youtube are always the best barometer of discerning taste.

Haven't read the comic books, haven't watched the original show, but I saw one or two eps of TTG and it made me laugh (one of them was the leg day episode).

I'm not in the US, so the show isn't taking over the whole schedule of the channel.

>The fact that this show pisses Sup Forums off so much gives it points in my book
This will never not be one of the most saddest and most pathetic reasons to like something.

Watched this show in the hospital
It was actually pretty entertaining

Well, its hated by practically any mature community. Its not only FB and YouTube

>Who the HELL puts guys who hate cartoons and thought they were never cool and just kids' stuff... in CHARGE of a cartoon? On CARTOON Network?
Ben "Superjail" Gruber hates cartoons?

Shut the fuck up namefag, he understands the medium more than your worthless attention-whoring ass ever will.

>It's just a version where their worst traits are comically exaggerated. It's crazy to me that Sup Forums will love Lego Batman but hates this.
This is the most reasonable post I've read about TTG. Not a fan of TT but I always thought TTG was just like the silly lego versions of shows/movies. I thought it's pretty clear that none of it is canon. I do understand the hate it gets for taking over CN's schedule, but I don;'t understand the hate it gets for its content.

Liking something because it pisses off someone is hardly sad or surprising.

Getting really worked up over a cartoon, and a parody at that and meant not to be canon, is actually sad.

>I'm not in the US, so the show isn't taking over the whole schedule of the channel.
They do that with every show though. Right the fuck now, they're airing nothing but TAWOG reruns all day... and I like that show, I like most of their shows, but I wish they'd pad out the schedule with reruns of stuff other than their current line up like they did in the 90s and 00s.

I ain't heated over. At worse it bugs me that it is so overexposed, since something better could air in its place. All I'm saying is that it is a bad show, and all I've gotten in reponse is that it is somehow good because it pisses off people who aren't aware of what bait is.

The point was that hating the show isn't a exclusively Sup Forums thing.

Come on, guys. Just stop taking the bait, people not familiar with the show won't understand all the justified hate TTG gets anyway.

But the way it play with the lore is pretty funny senpai

CN Asia is always late with new episodes, but one show doesn't really dominate the whole channel. We only get marathons during big holidays or special events, probably when all of the employees are on vacation.

So no, we don't get reruns all day regularly. Schedules are pretty mixed.

That was hilarious.

>and the censors letting them get away with blatantly treating their viewers like idiots and parodying the original teen titans?
Because the series is a comedy series so why wouldn't they parodying the original teen titans?

"Waffles" was brilliant.

Please stop with the overused memes.

>all I've gotten in reponse is that it is somehow good because it pisses off people who aren't aware of what bait is.

No, that's just gravy. Mentally-ill people try to fit every iteration of a franchise into some sort of "continuity", and they act as if TTG is a direct sequel designed to attack them, when all it is is a comely show based on the Teen Titans IP. Marvel and DC have done great parodies based on their IP [Inferior 5, Not Brand Echh, Spider-Ham, Ambush Bug] and I don't recall people losing their shit as bad as some elements of Sup Forums does about TTG

It's not aimed at those demographics, user.

>Getting really worked up over a cartoon, and a parody at that and meant not to be canon, is actually sad.
>meant not to be canon, is actually sad.
Not him, but;
youtu.be/6AsomkWscrA

And for your first part of your shitpost, tell that to a normal human being and they'll tell you otherwise, you delusional fat neckbeard.

>Not liking Teen Titans Go
Edgy

Sup Forums gets weirdly invested in toddler shows on a daily basis. I've seen several rec threads unironically asking for shows similar to Thomas the Tank Engine and Bob the Builder.