CHANNERS BTFO

CHANNERS BTFO

>guy mask
>Sup Forums lore
I didnt even know we had lore

idgaf

Good thing I have nothing against trannies

Now you can't just say stupid shit like that and not explain yourself.

Well the thing on the left is very clearly Alan Moore not anyone else.

the wachowskis did the v for vendetta movie?

trannies are mentally ill
it just happens that 2 of them know how to make good movies

>who is alan moore

We love traps here though

Even if they did, its still just adapted from Alan Moore

The Matrix is actually not a very good movie. It's just a convenient way of saying that you're seeing the world the way it is for the first time.

The Wachowski faggots are fucked up people.

alan moore is trans ? wtf

Good thing we're not all aut-right shitheads ;)

Someone tell this retard that The Matrix leans heavily on Plato's allegory of the cave.

Because you just started posting last month. Fucking newfag bitch

Sup Forums embraces the feminine penis

Lol

They were executive producers.
Guy Fawkes mask wouldn't have been a thing without the movie however.

I mean yeah it used to be our shtick but, the mask has turned into a joke that kids wear to appear as hardcore hackers.

And I wouldnt call it lore

Why don't they ask /gif/?

>mgotw
>trump supporter
>any single mother I want

fuck this lore shit give me some pussy

>Ha ha wait til Sup Forums discovers what traps are then they will be totally OWNED XD

I don't think thats necessarily true or even probable. Alan Moore is fucking huge.

Oh thats why warner bros had to pay sophia stewart billions of dollars.
Because wachoskis are so original

It's a good mish-mash of other peoples ideas.

It was literally never been our "shtick."

It was a project chanology thing first and foremost and mocked relentlessly by Epic Fail Guy.

is that really news
feels like most of the faggots here are gay for traps

C.S. Lewis and Alan Moore are trannies?

>Alan Moore is a tranny now

If you think single mothers love Trump you should see the numbers for married white women

>two trans women

ah, you mean two men who were abused as kids
gotcha

lore created before they were trannies

ALL CHANNERS GET IN HERE

EFG was part of Sup Forums culture, V was casted away as soon as normies started using GF masks in public. Which was pretty soon.

Good point though

>C.S. Lewis
what

married women let you do an anything if you support Trump

Why are we pretending that Guy Fawkes and Lewis carrol never existed?

>wachowskis
>creating anything original

First of all. The rabbit hole thing was an alice in the wonderland reference.

Alan Moore did V for Vendetta.

Wachowskis took to many redpills.
>inb4, not such a thing as too many redpills.

Not huge enough to warrant mainstream attention. Anonymous aren't comic book fans they are just huge faggots who saw the movie.

Redpill is just Plato but he was a degenerate faggot as well, so...

Most of these 90's films that were critical of the establishment and societal norms and that alt-right kids grew up with and identify with were also written by faggots (Fight Club, American Psycho, American Beauty).

Then it's not surprising that so many alt-right leaders themselves are faggots like Milo or that bearded guy who always shows his ass

Pretty sure they weren't all red.

>he thinks traps and trans are the same thing.

Get out.

alan more is the second-most ugly transwoman i have ever seen

My mistake. I meant Lewis Carroll

I was raped by Wachowski brothers and am only now finding the courage to speak up. I asked for a redpill and they told me they only had suppositories left.

>Alt-Right kids identifying with American Psycho

I always knew they were edgelords.

>344 posts arguing against a person on twitter who will never see your replies because you totally don't care
Sup Forumsflakes are glorious

They totally are the same thing. If you like traps you're a fucking faggot dude.

Plato wasn't gay. He hated fags and openly condemn them in the Republic and the Laws.

>two trans women
More like two mentally unstable men pretending to be women.

Screenplay (as The Wachowski Brothers).

Saying this like noone knew this shit already, how full of themselves can people be? Besides, V was from a comic book/historical figure Guy Fawkes(which is where user drew it's inspiration from moreso than the shitty blockbuster) and red pill/blue pill is an Alice in Wonderland reference

>he isn't savvy on Sup Forums lore
Lad...

Also
>lore
Thanks warcraft

lurk moar faggot

b-but you're the snowflakes. you can't go changing the definition and using it against us like that. its against the rules.

Literally the first ten pages of literally the first Socratic dialogue is about Socrates homolusting over a teenager

I'm not big on Greek philosophy or Ancient Greek history but Plato and Socrates were not the same guy.

alan moore is trans now?

wait actually who was the artist for v for vendetta

Oh wait, they weren't even trans when they made the adaptations? How does linear continuity even work?

The Matrix is a two-star movie with four-star special effects. It rightly deserved its Oscars.

Socrates as we know him is basically an invention of Plato.

Sup Forumstards need to be purged

They were pre-op but already Trans.

>The Matrix is actually not a very good movie
*tips reddit account*

maybe he goofed and meant platonic dialogue.

>someone else invented the jelly donut for eating at home, therefore I cannot eat it at my work.

How the fuck is wanting to have sex with males relevant to the sttenght of ideology?

Early on, while visiting Belgium, he overheard two police officers commenting on his long hair, and saying that he looked like a girl. This prompted Moore to grow a beard.

nah, not buying it

How come they both became trans? Like if one of them did it would at least be understandable.

David Givens!

the leftists who false flag as oblivious trumpanzees can stay tho

2015 was when goobergate happened wasn't it?

Funny way of spelling reddit

Did it really though?

You need to an hero.

And we thought 2010 Sup Forums was bad. This place just gets worse and worse.

you don't become trans just like that. It's a deep-seated condition that begins early in development. It doesn't happen like "oh I'm finished writing this, and I think I'm a woman now"

>lore
Its caller history.
Also jokes are not memes.

It is literally Sup Forums that has increased the traffic. Sup Forums is the busiest board on Sup Forums with the exception of Sup Forums.

lets go back to our stranger things thread bro

>Alan Moore and Phillip K. Dick

k

Is this real?

mah nigga that shit be woke

And their movies kept getting worse as they went along, is this a cautionary tale?

Who said it doesn't matter if the idea can stnd on it's own two feet. Also, they didn't create V or The Matrix, they just made the movies. The source is not by trannies.

Sup Forums, unlike the site that shall not be named, is anonymous. This means that it's more important what was said than who said it. So we give less of a fuck about the source than what we can use the ideas for.

>Also jokes are not memes.
Funny how retards ruined both the term "trolling" and "memes"
>2009
>joking is trolling
>2015
>jokes are memes
Chanology was a mistake

Snopes is telling me no

Probably. Doesn't take away the fact that "muh redpill" is literally a term coined by trannies

The Socratic dialogues are works of Plato. Socrates as we know him are all from the works of Plato. Socrates himself either wrote down nothing or had nothing he wrote down survive.

They did create the Matrix though.

Oh no, I guess I'm a democrat now.

Sup Forums was jerking off to trannies before it was mainstream

No.

Now you're just calling the entire Sup Forums trannies.

>Getting clickbaited and triggered by an irl faggot named Desiddhanted Shitlakhalakha
lmao nu-Sup Forums is so easy