/riverdale/ General - WANTED edition

WANTED: 'giv betty gf' poster

REWARD: a cheryl gf or ronnie gf, your choice

DESCRIPTION: usually waits until the thread has gained some traction, then quotes EVERY image containing or referring to Betty with a caption like 'giv betty gf'. Note, sometimes this message varies, with the most usually substitution being 'gib' instead of 'giv'

NOTICE: This is a notice to ALL Riverdale posters, the 'giv betty gf' poster is considered BASED and extremely dangerous. Please do not attempt to apprehend him. If confronted, distract him with multiple gif's of betty, and when he is trying to quote the all, please call the Waifu department IMMEDIATELY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MtV8sGYCtXM
youtube.com/watch?v=WGRhaFx1Zpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump.
Fucking lost it

>REWARD: a cheryl gf or ronnie gf, your choice
but...

Gib Betty gf

gif betty poster

Who's dying this week?

>inb4 the Red Circle murders someone thinking they're the killer
Cap this desu

>Reggie goes to prison in the comics
>Reggie goes to prison in the TV show
POTTERY

Post smug.

Why should I watch this teenie trash

the patrician waifu chart

Here's the updated version.

Asked this same thing a week ago user was to told watch it and see, was on episode 6 before hunger made me eventually move. I'm now fully up to date and on my way to being a bettyposter. All I can say about it is it's strangely watchable looks beautiful and has a nice who done it with a twisty story. Try it it's a really nice guilty pleasure.
>bughead is best couple with Betty being best girl.

>Bughead won't bang
>they break up for the drama
>Jughead will eventually fuck some south side skank
>Betty stays a virgin until the show ends

Is this Roberto's plan all along?

t. a gay

>Betty stays a virgin until the show ends
They way it should be user she is pure.

Too bad it'll end with her and Archie.

I want to fuck every character on this show

Are there any hot guys in this show other than the main character?
Are there shirtless scenes?

Asking for a female friend

pretty much the entire cast is attractive

>Josie even making it onto the chart
>Veronica being higher than her mom
>Toni being higher than Cheryl gf AND Polly

Laughable.

Hey now, the giv poster ain’t dangeous at all, he’s just a man with a dream

Why are KJ and Charles so cute together?

What is it about this show that makes it better than most teen drama shows and CW shows in general?

Pretty much every male character is attractive, even the dads. FP jones is the hottest one of the bunch.

So is this show good. Like everyone was dressed as a Riverdale character. I mean, Archie Comics as a teen angst show? Doesn't sound very good.

Are green eyes the true master race?

No.
That's why you should watch it

>google FP jones
>Skeet Ulrich
>"fuck off Skeet Ulrich isn't a dad lmao"
>age: 47

Are late night gay jogging hookups a thing irl?

Riverdale is pretty degenerate for a small syrup town. Drugs, gangs, serial killers, fags fucking in
the forest...sounds like an awful place

I can't argue with trips of truth but user luke perry is hotter than billy loomis no homo.

>Luke Perry hotter than Skeet

Never.

Hiram is hotter then both.

user it's luke fucking 90210 perry I'm sorry, but if I was a young girl I would happily let him guide me in to womanhood again no homo.
Holly shit have I just turned in to a lukeposter.

No

Most towns aren’t actually that innocent user, there tends to be some kind of degeneracy going on behind the scenes.

Have you guys ever wondered if you’re replying to a femanon or an user? How can you tell the difference?

We'll never say

its a cw show

i assume its 50/50

As a femanon, it’s kinda obvious which post belongs to a girl and which one belongs to a guy.

Case in point, sir

i thought she already did it with juggie

id take madchen amick

No they almost had sex but got interrupted by the serpents

pusy pics?

Am I the only one who hopes they don’t bring Gladys and Jellybean on the show? I feel like they fine as just faceless characters.

Sure, here ya go.

Why is Jughead ignoring Betty’s call?
youtu.be/MtV8sGYCtXM

Yet he'll be pissed at her when he finds out about the letter Betty got and didn't tell him about it.

It seems like it’s actually Jughead who’s sabotaging his own relationship rather than Toni

this actress tries so hard to be cute, that makes her about on-par with a camwhore

Kek are you the same person who made that long ass post on why you believe Lili has narcissistic personality disorder or something like that on the last thread?

That has to be them.

@everyone

I don’t think she tries to be cute. I do think she tries really hard to maintain a certain image of herself on social media though.

is this a kissback?

What did she mean by this?

Finally. Betty will be single again.

>2 seasons in
>this song still hasn't been used in the show
youtube.com/watch?v=WGRhaFx1Zpw

they must be saving it for the series finale, screencap this tbqh

There are some subtle clues. Like your post. It comes off as if you are a girl (or really really new). I think most guys just assume everyone is male. Most females just want to draw attention to the fact that they are female.

God I hope bughead break up. The tumblr meltdown is going to be delicious

What image is that?

roastie detected

That she’s this chill, totally relatable, strong woman who isn’t afraid to sowing and talking about her flaws and imperfections (e.g. her anixety and depression)

Kek i meant showing* not sowing

How is she really then?

Btw i’m not hating on her. It’s just the vibe i get from her. I think she’s actually pretty fragile in real life.

>I think she’s actually pretty fragile in real life.

This. I can see why fans who met her can say she's shy and quiet.

Even stalker-kun mentioned something like that about her.

Basically this is how i see it: the guys will usually do the memes (e.g. waifuposting) and sometimes contribute ideas to the conversation while the girls talk about which male characters are hot and have long discussions about the actors and the show.

>girls talk about which male characters are hot

Wrong.

Ok then both faggots and girls talk about hot male characters

I wonder if Cole sees the real Lili.

Is Archie a cult leader now?

Ginger ISIS

lewd

he was bretty gud in that hallmark movie where he's the cowboy western actor

What time are you guys watching tonight’s episode?

when it airs

I have to wait for the torrent or netflix

Los doyers are winning the world series today, so I might miss it.

cheryl best girl

This, but last time it came out pretty late though!

True

Dark Betty > Cheryl > Pure Betty > Ronnie > plot

You know it sucks because the good discussions happen while i’m asleep. I wake up to find like a hundred posts on the latest episode

Yes

This isn't true.

best neck maybe

Meant for:

The female ones defend lili
talk about cole as if he's cute
are anti fat shaming

very sensitive

this

nailed it, but I am a guy and a staunch lili defender, but only because of the overpowering desire to breed with her

Not true, i don’t think talk about Cole as if he’s cute. I talk about KJ as if he’s cute though.

Come on we’re not that sensitive. We just like to discuss our point of view. If we were like the tumblrinas, we would have gone full autistic screeching on you guys

>overly sensitive reply about not being sensitive

>we

post pusy