Injustice Year Two - Ground Zero STORYTIME

Old Threads
Sorry for the delay but yesterday I had a family meeting that I couldn't miss, so with that out of the way I can finally resume what I left off Saturday. Now I'm going to do the digital version of Year Two since the prints version of the TPB haven't been scanned yet

Enjoy

Wait, I meant Friday. Damn, I'm lost with the time

How does the chronology for this comic work? After all of the comics, the story for the game starts? Is there a prequel comic?

I meant a sequel comic.

There's comics ARE the Prequel.
It starts from the opening cutscene of the game, and then explores the 5 unseen years that happened between that cutscene and the actual game starting.

Currently they're doing a comic run of the story of the game as well then.
Injustice 2 is confirmed, and when it comes out it might get a sequel comic too.

The comics are the Prequel of Injustice 1, it games the first game background of how Supes and the World ended up the way it did.

Ground Zero it gives Injustice 1 story more background focused on Harley, how Harley dealt with an Alternative Universe Joker and how she's internally after so many years without her Puddin'

It's confirmed that Injustice 2 it's getting a prequel comic in the same vein as this one, with the same writer and artist (Tom Taylor & Bruno Redondo). Now what happens after the Injustice 2 prequel ends nobody knows

I swear, I think Tom Taylor would actually be amazing for a classic Brave-and-the-Bold type series. He has a knack for those classic character dynamics, like GA/BC, and the GA/GL broship.

Poor Hal, being pressured into going out just to be the third wheel.

The Green Arrow/Canary stuff was my favorite thing about Injustice

I hate that this whole comic hinges on Lantern and Wonder Woman being literally retarded for 5 years.

>We will tear you down
>the one to beat Superman ends up being earth prime Superman

L
O
L

I'm reading for the first time so it may become more apparent later, but Wonder Woman seems pretty aware of what she's doing so far.

Damn, Jim...

Oh man, poor Kyle. He didn't even get a chance for some miraculous OP power-up like he usually does.

In space, no one can hear you NAAAARGHH!

In what year will be Superman's dream? Third?

>Lantern and Wonder Woman being retarded
Have you seen Batman in this comic?

Yeap, Year Three issue #13 and #14

Yeah. it seems she straight up wants a King Supes and her to be Queen Diana

She's personally escalated things over and over again

hes missing his joker and most of his criminal buddies in arkham, cut him some slack.

Batman is straight up authentically autistic in this universe.

Oh Guy...

I love Injustice Sinestro. So very much.

Aaaw, you are FINALLY listening to what Sinestro tried to teach you all those years ago, Hal!

He's just loves being evil so much

Well at least it seems like I2 Hal is on the good side again.

That, and he gets all involved in Earth politics for MONTHS just to finally get Hal to join him. After that, Sinestro doesn't really seem to care much about what happens.

Which is bullshit. He never turned his back on the Regime and in the end of I1, he was being shipped off to Oa with Sinestro to be imprisoned. The Guardians aren't exactly known for being lenient in their judgement; there is no way they would forgive Hal.

Maybe there's more Multiversal shit
Or maybe Oa gets blown up by Apokalips or something

Or maybe they don't give a shit

I actually know very little about Green Lanterns. How much "authority" do they have to judge the governments and people of the planets they protect?

None. They're protectors and are expected not to get in the way.

Unless your name starts with "Sin" and ends with "Estro"