WTF I don't know what to watch tonight, and time is running out. Help me please, some movie to fill my evening with...

WTF I don't know what to watch tonight, and time is running out. Help me please, some movie to fill my evening with, before I go to bed and do another wageslaving day tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0119054/
youtube.com/watch?v=hON01T0Fs-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why don't you quit and ger a better job you dumb nerd

I like my job. Any suggestions about what to watch?

The patricians choice is problem child 2

Then why are you bitching about "wageslaving"?

It's just an expression. Don't you enjoy the time you got after work until you're back at it again the next morning? I do. And I feel like I waste that time if I don't watch something.

maybe it was a jest

maybe it was a lie

maybe amamumumu

The Right Stuff

How's autism treating you?

Why aren't going out? Living your life, playing sports, hitting on girls, making mistakes, getting laid

Just pick a year and watch at least 50 films before moving on to the next year. I started with 1984 which I'm still on. My next film is Missing In Action

Oh shit see how close this was? 1983 so go ahead and start there.

>this is what the normie considers fulfilling and entertaining

>gif

I do that in my weekends.
Minus getting laid, hitting on girls, making mistakes, and playing sports.

Nice, thanks. Where is this from anyway?

Yeah, ok, but which movies do I pick. It's hard. And is there a list of top movies from each year? That would be helpful.

why start at 1984 tho? Given all the hidden gems you would find in the 60's and 70's

sauce?

just search "1984(or whatever year) in film" on wikipedia or something simple like that. Should list the top ten grossing films, oscar winners, and general release dates.

According to this thread you're literally supposed to start at 1983 with The Right Stuff. After that if youre having trouble then maybe go by release dates. I mostly go in order of popularity.

I think I just happened to be watching Cannonball Run 2 when I made this decision.

Eight Days a Week
imdb.com/title/tt0119054/

>The Right Stuff
I'll watch this one tomorrow, since it's 3 hours long.

well you're certainly making a huge mistake

If you still need a movie right now go with Wargames unless you've seen it.

By not getting a gf you mean?

Seen it many times, I love it.

can anyone find this in higher quality

Slap Shot

I doubt it's worth it, you've already seen the webm.

quints

wth is this? Maybe under 20% is worth watching.

I'm guessing it is some imdb sorting for popularity so it doesn't really reflect quality

amazing that no one ever posts the thing where Julia Styles fucks her dad when she's a teen

youtube.com/watch?v=hON01T0Fs-U

Thank you for this user

good choice

I got you, senpai

>LOW BITRATE ARTIFACTED WEBM

>he noticed the artifacts

I have some bad news for you, user.

THE LOW RESOLUTION IS ACCEPTABLE SINCE 720X400 IS LIKELY THE HIGHEST AVAILABLE

BUT HE PROBABLY USED SOME SHITTY DVDRIP XVID ENCODE AS HIS SOURCE, RATHER THAN THE FULL MPEG2 DVDISO
ALL OLD XVID ENCODES ARE ALREADY ARTIFACTED TO SOME DEGREE AND TRANSCODING TO WEBM ADDS GENERATIONAL LOSS ONTOP OF THE ORIGINAL ARTIFACTS

THE REAL FAILURE IS TRANSCODING TO 1.37MB FILESIZE, THERE'S 3MB TO WORK WITH, WATER SPRAYING EVERYWHERE IS FAST MOTION THAT NEEDS HIGH BITRATE NOT TO MACROBLOCK TO SHIT

0/10 WEBM WOULD NOT SAVE