dailymotion.com/video/x4dw8ht
youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Velma

>human
But, why?

find a pair of animated girls who would date them

>Johnny never got laid

never understood this. Sure, some girls wouldn't be into his attitude, but a fair amount definitely would.

Pretty any real life woman.

The one gal from the Valentine episode

hot babes

The virgin-seeking Volcano denied him so he does score we just see the failures..

Not GOTH GUUUUUUUURLS!!!

Johnny Bravo x Baby-Doll when?

>never got laid
He got plenty, but none of them were human.

Mabel, she's such a slut

The pilot could be considered non-canon though as there were two instances in the series where:
>He swallows a diamond a thief is trying to steal, is led back to her apartment, and is shaking the entire time because he's never been a woman's house before
>In a dream episode, he asks an imaginary girl out on a date and she says yes because she is a figment of his imagination, and he replies with, "This'll be the first I date I ever--- I mean the best date I've ever had!".

It's a slapstick comedy cartoon, user.

Explain. What else would they be besides human?

Antelope, crocodile, moose, loch ness monster, werewolf

and I'm a Gnome!

That was one of my favorite gags from that show.

There was that time a secret agent dated him. I think it was season finale or something. Sadly she had to erase his memory of it, even though she had mutual feelings.

This.

who?

>Not wanting to fuck that thicc

What the fuck was his problem? Was he gay?

What is he was raped? I feel like that could explain his intense machismo act to compensate for the tragedy.

>Human

Cmon OP,ferals love him

This is just how she shows her affection.

My sister loved him.

OTP

youtube.com/watch?v=3la82bYtcPg
youtube.com/watch?v=SyIPtyN7sdw

>human

Hey if it passes the harkness test it may as well be human where it counts.

ewww that who he actually looks

>That box
Best ship of all time.

what were you expecting??

>No one remembers that episode where Johnny was accidentally sent to a women's prison and all the thirsty inmates wanted a slice of 'Joanie'

some skinny pale a little goth awkward guy

Nigga it's a kids show calm yo self

Gay men.

Let me guess. Soon as they found out it was a guy, they proceeded to be grossed out?

No, Momma and Suzy proved he was innocent and he was released from jail. Him and the girls were both upset.

Actually the moment they found out he was a guy, they swarmed him, asking for dates. Turns out you can get tired of lezzing out

dailymotion.com/video/x4dw8ht

Nah the one on the right is CR. Rebel is a spic that has yet to reveal his face I think.

He could have still get laid on school with some fat nerd loser.

Wow, nice. God damn, that was actually pretty good.

>the glasses never came off.

>human girl
What did he mean by this?

>Posting a thumbnail

>Resident Bravo

Took me a minute.

Poor guy never had a father did he?

he's a momma's boy

Why contain it?

>"God dammit, Johhny, it's 2:00 AM on a Sunday, what the hell can't wait until morning?"

>"Carl! What is sex?!"

>"What?"

>"Sex, Carl! What is it?"

>"..."

>"Carl?"

>"It's that Panty chick again, isn't it?"

Johnny coughs loudly into the phone. Carl can hear the sound of heavy footsteps descending a staircase. When Johnny answers him, his voice is hushed.

>"Look man, she's the only woman I've ever met who doesn't punch me in the face or kick me in the dick!"

>"Johnny, you know she just sees you as a piece of meat."

>"Yeah, yeah, I know. But I see her the same way, y'know? We have so much in common! And you always told me a healthy relationship is built on the things you and your partner have in common."

>"..."

>"Carl? You still there?"

>"Look man, I don't know what to tell you. Just wrap it up and follow your instincts."

>"Okay. But wrap what up with what?"

>"Condoms, Johnny. For Christ's sake, use a condom!"

>"Sure, sure. Condoms. Got it."

Johnny hangs up. 30 seconds later, the phone rings again.

>"What is it now, Johnny? You get lost in there or what?"

>"Carl?"

>"What is it, Johnny?"

>"What's a condom?"

A long pause. Carl sighs. Johnny's ear perk up when he hears the sound of car keys being stuffed angrily into Carl's pockets.

>"Y'know what? I'm getting hungry. I'm gonna run to the gas station by Pops' and grab some ramen. I'll swing by your place on my way back and we can have a pep talk."

>"Thanks, Carl."

>"Uh-huh. Just don't do anything until I get there, okay?"

>"Okay, Carl."

Johnny is confirmed not a virgin though.

>box

I-I don't get it...

>Carl gets woken up at 2 in the morning
>Has to educate Johnny, one of (if not his only) friend on how to fuck
>Doesn't even care, just wants to help his friend be happy so that he can go on living his own life

Talk shit if you want, but Carl seems like a bro in his later years.

What makes it all the better is that I can see this played out in my head, in their voices, PERFECTLY.

>A dick shaped hole in a box
>"Hey I got a gift for ya!"
Connect the dots man.

honestly I always felt Frankie Foster would be a good match for him, she's already got a high tolerance for oddballs and morons thanks to her job, and she'd probably realize fairly quickly that while Johnny's got a humongous ego and can be a selfish jerk sometimes, he also generally means well and when properly motivated can be a really great guy

If nothing else, she'd do it just to get away from the house for a while.

>Human girl

The best possible match for him is Minerva Mink though.

I see someone else has good taste as well, also I could see her manipulating him into helping around Foster's in exchange for affection, to admittedly mixed results

also I know someone drew at least one pic of them together, but I can't find it

>I don't bite
> Velma has practiced on her toys so extensively she can deepthroat cocks with professional skill

They were shown dating in the Cartoon Network adverts. I interpret that as canon and that he eventually came to his senses.

fucking Monster Musume man
it all started here

I usually don't give a shit about what people on the Internet look like, but now you got me curious.

Between their looks and personality, their kid would be Franky from One Piece. That alone is reason to put them together.

This is allegedly him in the middle. He's not as mexican as I thought but his damned Zone-Tan shirt seems to be pretty solid proof.

>also I know someone drew at least one pic of them together, but I can't find it

The one of them at the drive-in by LHK?

She wanted him bad.

She was much cuter when she had a big crush on Johnny. I hate that they turned her into a cunt around season 2 and 3 that sometimes got Johnny in trouble or even berated him for doing dumb stuff. Glad Van Partible came back and made her cute again in season 4.

Suzy drugged and raped him.
He wasn't awake to learn how it worked.

>Between their looks and personality, their kid would be Franky from One Piece. That alone is reason to put them together.
that is a good one, at least for what a male child would be like, now I'm trying to picture what a girl child would be like(Panty is one possibility, although not the only one)

yeah that's the one

yeah that redesign was awful

Mary is your date,
Johnny Bravo.

Weren't there some women in the show that wanted the D but he couldn't get with them for one reason or another?

>that is a good one, at least for what a male child would be like, now I'm trying to picture what a girl child would be like

I can't think of anybody that fits better than Candace. Ducky Momo even works as an Imaginary Friend.

That was a pretty common plot point really.

>think about it

It was probably some horny literal female cougar. Just overpowered him and cowgirled him.

Going into a woman's actual home and an intimate date are very different things from banging random bar sluts in a dirty bathroom

That's sweet.
>the box
Kek

Complete...
Global...
Saturation...
GNNNNRRR

why is this slut such a drama whore?

I would

>Johnny hits on Dexter's mom
>Dad shows up and tells him he is gonna kick his ass

your father took your virginity?

I don't think carl advice for sex would work

He was really skinny in high school. Maybe finally getting some was what convinced him to bulk up.

It IS Panty, so...

I can see how this played out exactly.
>After dating for a while Velma asks him if has any ideas how to get creative in the bedroom
>Overconfident, he hypes it up as a surprise, but doesn't actually have any idea what to do.
>Velma leaves in the mystery machine excited about what will be waiting for her when she gets back
>"Aww man! Now what am I gonna do?"
>Walking down a hallway full of mystery movie posters
>"C'mon Johnny think, what's Velmama into?"
>Starts pulling one mystery novel after another off the bookshelf
>"I know there hasta be somthin' she likes"
>Digs through a box marked My Favorite Mysteries.
>"There's gotta be somethin' in here that'll give me a clue."
>Pulls out the creepers head, it growls at him, he puts it back.
>There's another growl, but it's his stomach.
>"Hmm, can't think on an empty stomach".
>Goes and pulls a container of some bizarre food out of the fridge.
>"MMMMmmm, Mama's mystery meat. ...WAIT! What's it!"
>Later Velma returns to find Johnny naked except for a box covering his junk, waving his arms around it.
>"OOoooOOoooh..! What could be inside the mystery box..?"
>Velma tries really hard not to laugh, but can't stop.

>Dennis could be based on Johnny Bravo
youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E

>Human girl
What was wrong with the lady deer?

Think harder poindexter...

>... Dexter sounds like a smart name...

Bret confirmed undateable

Honestly I was a bit surprised Bret looks like that irl
His voice doesn't seem to give off the impression he looked quite like that

Idk give him some natural lighting, lose the coat, and some better glasses.

>Call me again in about 18 years
This show gave no fucks whatsoever