Here's your Music Meister

Here's your Music Meister.

vs the B-Team

Where's the costume?

Who's the guy on the end?

Human Vibrator straight off is debut on Monday Night Raw.

Manhunter, Vibe and Kid Flash fighting the Music Meister. CW is run by some super nerds and I love it.

Is that Martian Manhunter? I only thought Supergirl and Flash were teaming up, nice

>Not wearing the Music Meister getup
This is what happens when you don't get Pat

Oh yall J'onn is gonna SING

Or the majority of people that know about the character aren't at work the day this was being planned.

Kara, Winn, Mon-El and J'onn are crossing over, apparently.

Mon-El and J'onn aren't going to sing, though.

>Mon-El and J'onn aren't going to sing, though

>Mon-El and J'onn aren't going to sing, though.
>tfw no song about J'ohn discovering his love for Oreos

>Mon-El and J'onn aren't going to sing, though.

This had the potential to be the best crossover episode. I'm not even a musical geek but it just seems like it fits these shows.

Any chance we're getting the Music Meister theme song from Brave and the Bold? I want this more than anything.

Some info on the songs

>The Flash’s Duet features the song Super Friend, co-written by Rachel Bloom. creator and lead of The CW show Crazy Ex-girlfriend, and performed by The Flash’s Grant Gustin and Supergirl’s Melissa Benoist. Another song, Runnin’ Home to You, is written by La La Land’s Benj Pasek and Justin Paul, and will be performed by Grant Gustin.

>Oreos

>Not getting bat commander to play MM

Whos in charge of casting and how can we throw them in a wood chipper for this shit.

What is it with these shows and fucking costumes? Its so inconsistent because half the time its either full comic look or "nah thats too silly". Its really noticeable with their villains. Fucking Mirror Master is just a guy in a suit and Heat Wave wears fireman gear. You're going to bring in Music Meister of all people and NOT have him wear an over the top musician/composer outfit? Also Im sick of fucking leather

Gay and lame.

They could have at least given him the damn note glasses. Thats all I wanted.

Do we have confirmation that they're going to write original songs yet?

WHERE THE FUCK IS HIS ARM

martian manhunter

really interested to hear the super friend song. bloom usually does a lot of satirical tunes, so it's hard to tell if this will be an earnest song or not.

>Super Friend, co-written by Rachel Bloom.
Nice I love Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. Bloom's songs are hilarious.

Or characters don't always have 1:1 adaptations of their costumes across all media that they're in. We get fucking Music Master and faggots like you still find a way to complain.

Stop being such a faggot.

Its Meister, the show is wildly inconsistent with who gets a good costume, they're lazy, and you give these shows more credit than what they deserve. Fuck you, and your "be happy we got __" attitude

>boring suit
>not even the right colors

First Mirror Master, now Music Meister.

Fans like you guys are the fucking worst. Be happy fucking Music Meister who only had one other appearance in a cartoon that was cancelled years ago is going to be in a live-action series. You guys are acting like he;s some sort of sacred cow when he's only appeared in one episode of a show, and was only created to sell the gag of a musical episode in an animated series. Hop off ffs

>not Neil Patrick Harris
REEEEEE

>include a musical episode after fans demanding it and including a one-off obscure character because it's a fan favorite
>they're """""lazy""""" for not giving him his exact costume

Nah, you fuck off. You probably only know about MM because you saw Sup Forums talk about him. It's a one-off character not even from the comics. Who gives a shit if the costume's not exactly the same?

Music Meister is just a poor man's Fiddler anyway.

He'll always be Harry Freakin' Potter for me.

Wrong, he was in Lego Batman as well.

Also you're forgetting (or ignorant of?) how big of a Sup Forums husbando he was.

He had several costumes that could have been adapted. They didn't even try.

>Wrong, he was in Lego Batman as well.
wew

>Also you're forgetting (or ignorant of?) how big of a Sup Forums husbando he was.

Because being a Sup Forums flavor of the month means that the showrunners are lazy for not putting him in an over the top costume.

No one said Music Meister was a sacred cow or even well known user. We're calling out CW because they've almost always been fucking lazy with their costumes. Its not even about being accurate half the time, ITS BECAUSE THEY DONT EVEN TRY. The shows are shitty CW dramas that are ashamed of being comic shows. You decide to use a ridiculous character as Music Meister and somehow his over the top look is the line? Fuck off.

>Because being a Sup Forums flavor of the month means that the showrunners are lazy for not putting him in an over the top costume.

That you're acting as if this is over the top to be disappointed that he looks nothing like the character means you don't understand how popular he was on here.

I don't even understand why you care to much to defend them when it's true that they clearly missed the point visually.

>music meister
>not NPH

reeeeeeeee

Maybe he'll swap costumes as the episode goes on.

>character appears once
>decide to put your own spin on him
>"REEEEE NOT THE SAME"

hit like this is why creators eventually say "Fuck the fans" and just do whatever they want. Because they realize no matter how much fan service they slip in there will always be people like you who complain about every little thing.

Meanwhile in Gotham we have full on teen Joker with a maniacal circus and a hall of mirrors fight.

Or its almost like you eat whatever shit is placed in front of you. Hows ARROW these days user?

>We're calling out CW because they've almost always been fucking lazy with their costumes. Its not even about being accurate half the time, ITS BECAUSE THEY DONT EVEN TRY.

Literally all the characters have toned down costumes. None have 1:1 versions of their classic costumes. The closest is Flash and even then people still complain about it.

>The shows are shitty CW dramas that are ashamed of being comic shows.

This is how I know you're young as shit. The CW embrace the fuck out of the comics. You obviously weren't around for Smallville. That was a show that was ashamed of the source material. Fucking Impulse just had a red version of GA's costume ffs. Also if it's so shitty why do you care?

>You decide to use a ridiculous character as Music Meister and somehow his over the top look is the line? Fuck off.

It's par for what they've done so far in every other costume.

I've probably been on here longer than you, faggot. The popularity of a one off character on a Cambodian puppetry zine means literally nothing. He's had literally one appearance that featured him prominently. They have ground to reinterpret the character as they've done with characters with way more history than fucking Music Meister.

It doesn't have to be the same but it's not even similar.

>Character doesn't dress exactly like the version featured in a cartoon that very obviously was inspired by the over the topness of Silver Age comics
>"ITS SHIT"

wew. I'm actually now realizing you and the other faggot saying this completely missed the point of BatB.

They can reinterpret him and fans can criticize that reinterpretation as being too far off. I'm not sure why you're having trouble understanding this as if people are pretending to be upset when a character they like seems to be disrespected.

Who gives a shit? Did Rainbow Raider look exactly like the comic version? Because that character as obscure as he is had more history and precedence for an outfit than fucking Music Meister.

>character is a huge showman who does shit for attention
>"let's dress him in normal clothes, surely this makes sense"

Why defend this?

People complained about Rainbow Raider too. Why do you think one mistake being made means that it's ok for another one to be made? You're not making sense here. It's like you're just trying to be contrarian now.

>Have 2 Count Vertigos, neither matter on a Green Arrow show, neither have his ability but instead low grade Scarecrow toxin
>Firefly and Heat Wave were just guys in fireman gear
>The Rogues dont matter on The Flash and are nerfed, dont even have their theives code, or even assembled
>We've gone through how many Black Canaries
Oh yeah they really embrace the comics. Also yeah, I was around for Smallville, it was shit too. Have the (you) you desperately want casual

>another Glee actor

OH HELL YES

You can criticize the reinterpretation and I can criticize you faggots for being entitled as fuck about it. I've been on CWverse threads for the past 4 fucking years and every time people bring up MM and jerk off over the possibility of him. And then they bring him in for the musical episode people have talked about for literal years and people still find a way to complain. It's just symptomatic of the raging faggotry and entitlement present on Sup Forums even when things you want to happen do happen. It's such a superficial thing to be this bootyblasted over.

It's simple: The show's budget doesn't allow for them to go all out with the costumes. So recurring characters get more elaborate comics-accurate costumes and one-offs such as the Music Meister have to make do with modified plainclothes.

Not to this extent. Not by a long-shot.
Them ruining Vertigo had more to do tan just not having the right costume. Firefly was still when they were trying to be Nolan-esque. The rest of the things you're talking about are legitimate concerns with ruining characters or not getting them right. That's different than complaining about a costume. Can you not see the difference?

>Casual
kek go back to your wikipedia summaris, faggot

>Darren Criss will perform alongside "The Flash" stars Grant Gustin, Jesse L. Martin and Carlos Valdes; "Supergirl" stars Melissa Benoist and Jeremy Jordan; and "Legends of Tomorrow" co-star Victor Garber and "Arrow" regular John Barrowman. Titled "Duet," the musical also stars "Supergirl" actors David Harewood and Chris Wood and is directed by Arrowverse veteran Dermott Downs.

Stein and Malcolm are there too for some reason.

It's not being entitled to want the parts you enjoyed to be adapted. People don't simply want a new character named the MM to facilitate a musical. They want a character similar to the one on BATB. That doesn't seem to be happening so of course they're going to be upset. You're being irrational.

The costumes are more consistent than the CGI. There is amazing stuff like King Shark and Gorilla Grodd then a lot of shitty Flash speed demons and other effects.

More Gorrilla Grodd when?

Oh we know the difference, just calling out your statement that these shows embrace comic material when in fact its just a backdrop for shit teen drama

The actors can both sing so they're fitting them in.

>"I'm mad a character in a modern live-action series isn't 1:1 in looks to the one-off character from a cartoon that carried a Silver Age aesthetic that stopped airing several years ago
>You're being irrational.

>Stein and Malcolm are there too for some reason.
Because they both have musical theatre experience, probably.

They do embrace it though. Not doing 1:1 recreations doesn't mean you don't embrace the nature of the stories. They just decide to change things because they think it's better even when it's not. And if you think it's a shitty teen drama stop watching it.

In a couple of weeks

Looks like shit.

Soon.

When is the episode coming out?

Next month I think.

17. Duets (March 21, 2017)
>Barry joins forces with Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) to battle the Music Meister (Darren Criss), a meta-human who can control people's minds through song, before the entire world falls under his spell.

Thank you

Why isn't the telepath just shutting this shit down?

Grodd is a telepath but MM controlled him on BATB.

First of all

>Brave and the Bold

That show was ENTIRELY about being over the top. Of course that rambouncious style fit there too, and they didn't have to care about the bump in the budget of fifty different costumes, which is really the really look of the Music Meister, not "a look" but a "one man parade".

The Flash is a different show, and so it needs a different music meister

Second of all, Darren Criss is my waifu, shut your whore's mouth, your waifu a shit

I don't think the second pictured one is that crazy. Just a cloak with musical notes on it.

Well, they're all homages to something, the Phantom of the Opera in that case.

The point is, that none of those "one" looks is the appropriate Music Meister look, but rather the whole parade of them is. You got the phantom of the opera, the bethoven, the Abba, the Valkyrie, the KISS, Punk Rock, the Elvis all of them equally valid only as long as they're also simultaneous

But hey, Transformism Music Meister isn't quite out of the realm of the possibility just yet

You're a shit.

>Second of all, Darren Criss is my waifu, shut your whore's mouth, your waifu a shit
He's the worst

he's molten sex covering an estrogen bait toast on a fuck me platter
>holy shit, did that just type out of my fingers

>Second of all, Darren Criss is my waifu
You bastards made Glee go from an alright show into a Goddamn shipfest. His fans coming to The Flash as well is the worst thing about this casting.

Which one was Xanadu 2: Electric Boogaloo Meister?

Hey man, I utterly despised the ship he was in

You guys are cute.