Stranger Things

Gayer Things. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=faSvAMi6uDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eleven is the best character right after Hopper.

Steve and Bob aren't bad either.

Why was Nancy such a whore? And why was everyone okay with it?

because shipping lmao

Have you ever been to the 80s? Thats where whores started

Eleven is a terrible character. She's nothing but a walking Deus Ex Machina

>sociopath
>attempted murderer
>reckless driver
>alcoholic
>racist
>child abuser
>adultery provoker
>general asshole

I mean are we supposed to hate this character or something? I'm just not sure.

I wanna be a cool contrarian and say Billy but he just outright didn't get enough screentime this season. You're pretty much right though, no other characters have as much depth as El or Hopper. Based Samwise just makes me smile. And he's starting to look more like William Shatner the older he gets.

falsefalg thread but whatever

reminder that when coming across ep.7 haters, it's called character development and any shit anyone says has nothing to do with the episode. There is no way you can convince that you hate the episode for a reason other than it reminded you of "other shows/jewish propaganda trying to force diversity and ruin the white race". And that's why you are hypocrites and sneaky fucks.

The only reason someone hates the episode is because they are bigoted and prejudiced

You know what? I don't think Millie is as good an actor as she seemed to be, I think in season 1 she tricked us by devilishly having no lines. She doesn't have very good delivery.

/OurGuy/

Fucking yawn. Try harder, jesus shitting christ.

>attempted murderer
>racist
When?

>Have you ever been to the paleolithic age? Thats where whores started
Fix'd.

Lol is this the right website for you mate

yeah, but I feel kinda bad because I want to like him, he's the only dude listening to heavy metal in the whole show for fuck's sake

Steve is the best character in the show and it should've ended with Max deciding that she will do whatever it takes to have Steve take her virginity

He's totally gay and will chase (unsuccessfully) for Steve's cock

Millie is good when playing off Finn

>heavy metal

Weirdly I think my favourite character is Joyce, Noni really knocks it out of the park in every scene

provide arguments and give credentials that you are not bigoted and prejudiced "white warriors"

I couldn't get past the first episode of the 2nd season. There was literally no plot. It was just "hey here's what the characters are up to now....and here's memes.....please like us reddit".

Eleven sucked in S2. Her training montage consisted of "muh powers is fueled by emotions anime tier" by pushing a train cart. Even closing a xeno in giant vagina felt boring.

everyone agree 7 is the worst for the most part. but can we agree the episode with nancy and jonathan at the hotel and then staying at the creepy jew guys house is the 2nd worst? just boring as shit and both of those characters are lame even though i want to bust on her face.

Max has a fat ass for someone so young. I wonder how she'll look in season 3.

Well You got hopper right

sorry, meant forand

>I don't think Millie is as good an actor as she seemed to be
I think she's pretty good. Eleven is just a tricky character because of how autistic she is. Millie plays the role very well and there's a clear contrast between Millie and Eleven.

>everyone agree 7 is the worst for the most part.

kek, just you and the other 3 whinebabies

You're just focusing on the parts where she did superhero shit. I liked all the actual character stuff with her.

And in particular, her relationship with Hopper is fucking gold. Everything with her before she leaves the cabin is great.

Her scenes with Mike and Hopper were the best scenes in this season though.

Anyone else agree the ambush scene's final shot was iconic?

All the flashlight guns going out one by one?

Noah and Finn are the best kids actors by far, fuck Millie.

"Hey, it would be great if we shat all over Dustin and fucking Steve this season."

Her footgame will also be incredible as she gets older

Hopper needs a waifu cause he's too lonely.

Grumpy father Hopper is best Hopper

stop fucking samefagging so hard. you're the only one that's defending it and you got blown out so fucking hard you're now trying to do some hyper liberal reddit shtick, just stop mate.

i feel like ive seen that exact shit in another horror movie before. couldnt tell you though

Neo-Burke did nothing wrong.

because everything in the season was so bland that average scenes felt like good ones.

I like them all. I don't know why you feel like you have to hate some of them.

she is going to sacked for being racist. She blew it.

Am I the only one that thought she actually did better this season?
I guess when someone cries and screams I'm fooled into thinking they're a good actor.

Anyone else felt extreme anxiety during the scene where Steve is ambushed by multiple demodogs? Like if the show was about to kill Steve off in a shock twist?

I swear I would've stopped watching and start sending death threats to Suffer Bros right then and there. Based Steve is too precious

Discount Dustin Hoffman was a good character and a good guy.

I will be posting here agreeing with you.

But the people who log onto this site are more concerned with their memes and hidden karma than logic

>Neil uses the words "faggot" and "whore", indicating that I'm supposed to not like him and think he's a bad dude
>he's literally just disciplining his cunt of a son

why msm keep trying to sexualize this young girl?

>Neo-Burke
Why? He's not evil. Hell their laboratory has even worse security system compared to S1

Too many random storylines.
Should have focused on Eleven this season, wtf is wrong with them.

I was so glad that, while a bit arrogant, the scientists were basically good guys those season.
I did too. At that point, killing off Steve was actually something they could have done, so I was worried.

Love that ass.

>samefagging

do you even know what that means plebbitor?

>you're the only one that's defending it
nope, believe what you want

>and you got blown out so fucking hard you're now trying to do some hyper liberal reddit shtick

I got blown out? I'm calling you to honestly argue against the episode without falling to racism. You can't. Because if you reveal yourself, you know that you're going to be exposed and your "argument" will collapse. You only hate the episode because of prejudice and bias. But you can't admit it, you coward.

>Sadie is a racist

How so?

But Billy is gay as fuck, he just wants Steve's cock and kill the Lucas.

She's white

But which came first: the son being a cunt or the dad being a over-authoritative piece of shit? Hint: it was the dad.

jesus christ, this formatting. are you ok?

>unironically one of best characters in S2

overly masculine man usually appear as a gay.

I'll tell you. It's a homage to "Predator 2" mainly, with some "Aliens" (the beeping of the motion trackers) thrown in for good measure right down to Burke being present.

A lot of reviewers caught the "Aliens" homage, but really it's mainly a homage to "Predator 2" (secret team in bodysuits with flashlight guns & in a circular formation no less are all ambushed and wiped out in low-visibility).

Everybody wants king Steve.

I hope for Billy redemption gay arc in S3

ah but they came through

I still think they could have kept Bob too. It would have made for a richer plot.

>one of

> Billy wants Steve's cock
wtf i love red ranger now

At this point I want the next two seasons to have Steve be essentially a Demogorgon Hunter. Like the running joke is that while he gets his ass handed to him by regular people, he can basically kill a demogorgon with minimal effort like Eleven

I want Joyce, Nancy, Mrs. Wheeler, and Max fighting over King Steve

Unironically this

And in the basement, because it's such a trope that moment the character turns his back to say that there's nothing.

she complained about kissing Lucas.

I thought that it was Dustin first since he is a bit husky

>this formatting

nice way to shift the focus

I know it. And they are probably going to say I am samefagging rith now replying to you. Fuck them. Episode 7 was as good as the rest of this brilliant show

>while he gets his ass handed to him by regular people, he can basically kill a demogorgon with minimal effort
Kek

Their army of redshirts were totally reasonable as far as I could tell.

It's a subtle homage to "The Blob" in the 1980s. The soldiers have a face-heel turn in that film and actively attack the monster.

In the first season, Dr. Brenner might as well be Dr. Meadows.

In the second season, the soldiers of the secret group are clearly trying to stop the evil.

Yea it was surprisingly refreshing to me that the scientist was a good man at the end of the day. Was just so used to the whole "bad man" scientist type of character,this was a surprise

What is the punchline here? It was the early 80s...the birthplace of the American wave after the British Invasion. Are you retarded?

Sadie probably has a secret crush on someone who isn't Caleb and she got embarrassed.

Also shit, the basement scene! That would've SUCKED ass if he went like a bitch

This is now a commemorative thread dedicated to the memory of "Baron of BASIC" Bob "The Brain" Newby

You were too good to share a season with episode 7, RIP in pacman

> Billy
> he could fuck Mike's mom
> he prefers fuck Steve
What?

>Episode 7 was as good as the rest of this brilliant show
So many disagree with you.

Joyce, Jonathan and Hopper are the three best characters and I have almost legitimately teared up at scenes with them in S1.

>while he gets his ass handed to him by regular people

if Billy faced me, he probably wouldn't even have to throw the first punch.
Steve was no punk, it's just that Billy was stronger. This happens in life.

I'm mocking you for defending heavy metal in any way.

He is now the organization's de facto leader. Any new soldiers they pick up will answer to him.

I'm a different user and there is nothing wrong with heavy metal you fedora wearing faggot. Go back to Sup Forums and discuss Neutral Milk Hotel.

The scene for the Joyce, Johnathan and Mike try to get Will to remember his past memories of them made me tear a little, it was a pretty kino scene.

Billy has a god tier taste

And come on, ep 7 is shit.

>Billy was stronger
He was getting his ass handed to him until he decided to be a bitch and smash a plate on Steve's head.

and why do I care about online statistics again?

>Hopper runs out of ammo and decides to go mano a mano with a Demogorgon
>Has the hardest time killing a little runt
>Looks at Steve at how easy he's knocking them out
>Totally shocked

Also Steve should totally join Hawkins PD and become Hopper's heir apparent

Heavy metal is the worst genre of music, even worse than rap, if you can believe it.

Same, cute as fuck. Mike and Will friendship was great.

The same reason anybody cares about someone who thinks episode 7 is as good as the rest

I just finished S2E7 and thought it was the worst episode of the series by far.

I've never seen an episode of this show blitz through a plot arc with some much rapid-fire exposition and generally rushed storytelling. It felt like what happened could have been developed over 2-3 episodes.

Eleven actually goes so far as to bluntly say "I've killed before" in defense of her own presupposed badassery. I totally get the arc of someone like her flirting with "the dark side", much like a child who was effectively stronger than anyone in the world likely would, but it was done in such a hamfisted way. They really shit the bed on this one.

>people who disagree with me cannot in any case be more than one

what are you even doing in Sup Forums?

What's your favorite genre, faggot?

>music isn't subjective at all
Yes, I suppose Devin Townsend is terrible then, since all metal is "terrible" by your own autistic metric.

>getting baited by this obese autist that has been baiting since the last thread
lol. he's not serious, just ignore him and let him samefag and create fake arguments with himself.

>fedora wearing faggot
Literally people who listen to heavy metal unironically.

Noah's perfomance was gooood.

>heir apparent

it's inevitable

it's destiny

confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=faSvAMi6uDU

>good
You spelled incompetent wrong.
It won't matter, she blew it. If the character was important maybe, but her character was badly thought. I fear we won't see more of her. She is the Poochie of the show with the skateboard and all.

Mike telling the story of him meeting will for the first time while crying hit me so hard