ITT:

ITT:

Actors who probally didn't rape anybody.

Other urls found in this thread:

movieweb.com/exclusive-the-mummy-remake-to-be-an-epic-horror-movie-set-in-present-day-america/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brendan probably got fucked up the ass himself.

>yfw his ex-wife accuses him of rape

His wife raped his bank account.

she can't take more from him than she already has

He still has his life.

Sometimes, death is better

It'll all be over soon. Alimony ends next year. He'll be unjusted and a new era of Brendan kino will emerge. He's been laying low so she has less money to steal.

Based Rocco

Keanu Reeves
Leonardo Dicaprio
Elijah Wood
Mark Hamill

It's just the eyes. Why are his eyes like that? Anxiety? Dry eyes?

All memes aside, isn't Brendan carving out a career in India? I hope he gets a big role post-alimony.

He's seen things you wouldn't believe.

They'll never cast him in a respectable role.

Kyle is pure

Bullshit, people love a comeback story. He'll get some minor roles and then a breakout major casting with the Hollywood PR machine on full spin.

Keanu might had made fun of drowned kids and 9/11 victims, but he would never rape someone.

This. I think if he gets back in shape and all that jazz they'd hire him again. People still like Brendan Fraser, as shown by the loyalty of a lot of fans when he wasn't cast in the Mummy reboot. I think they'll bring him back for that exact reason. Perhaps they'll make a fourth Mummy movie to continue the story after that Chinese one. With how shitty most movies have become I honestly wouldn't even mind at this point.

>Alimony ends next year
how do you know this? brendan, is that you?

>she can't take more from him than she already has
Don't be naive.

>actors who have been raped

I always suspect leo was a jacko rap that got him placed in to the middle of a hit abc sitcom by a super-jew executive with a nda to keep things quiet. rose claims 1 million dollars how delusional is this girl... can't just move money around like that without the feds being all over you...

ends in 2019, lad

>Fraser gets raped by a woman
>the woman accuses HIM of rape
>forced to pay off the woman
>woman takes the money but goes public anyway
>Fraser goes to prison
>gets raped in prison
>gets out after 5 years
>blacklisted in Hollywood because he's a convicted rapist

this pizza looks terrible

Alimony doesn't just "end."
They have to go back to court and dispute it where Afton Smith will convince the judge to extend the alimony for years to end.

>NOO BRENDAN NO I DON'T WANT MY SHIT FUCKED UP PLEASE DON'T JUST ME NOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAHHHHH AGGGGGHHH
what the fuck is his problem ?

No idea why alimony is even a thing. Child support is one thing but alimony makes no sense. No one should have to pay alimony unless they abused their spouse or something really fucked. Then I can see the use for it.

He wouldn't need to rape someone. They'd all give their consent.

did villeneuve lose weight?

doubt it. they already planned non-related reboot in 2012, Brendan is gone for too long to be remembered outside USA now.
>movieweb.com/exclusive-the-mummy-remake-to-be-an-epic-horror-movie-set-in-present-day-america/
Universal took lesson, get "Bride.." out of schedule to let Condon polish it in every inch. Sooner or later (more like much much later) these superhero things of Marvel/DC formula gonna bore audience and Dark Universe may shine...
If "Bride.." shows at let's say around 2020, and they continue Universe 1 movie per 2 years, it may not become as boring as MCU/DC shitting out 2-3 movies a year.
I really hope Dark Universe gonna be a thing in 5-10 years, when superhero stuff burns out, but now it's like pic-related.

He is a fucking legend!

Those sacrifices were needed,user

The wife accused him of hiding money so he that he could have reduced payments

>Brendan is gone for too long to be remembered outside USA now

I can only speak for Germany, but the Brendan mummy movies are super popular here (as is Scrubs, and he was on that too), so you could definitely bank on people's nostalgia. But I'm sure there are a lot of 20 somethings and younger who don't know him.

Deny everything, Baldrick!

Why does this look like a mix between Ethan Hawke and Rocco

dude he has the most evil face in the world and when you meet him he is like an angel this guy is weird in a good way

wtf I'll never want to marry and procreate now

Don't have kids and don't get married.

Please someone throw a baseless sexual harassment allegation at Tyler Perry (preferably from a white woman so the allegations can be 10x as worse) so we don’t have to sit through any more godawful Madea movies and Oscar bait films about African American women and their kids being thrown down a five story apartment in the shittiest part of the neighborhood.

That nigga is gay or still R. Kelly trapped in the closet. He's done interviews talking about how he was molested, which explains alot. He'd probably make allegations about how some woman raped him to bring light to male rape victims. If anything he needs to get hit by a bus or die of aids.
Or maybe get hit, by a bus full of aids. A boy can dream.

>Guy meets girl
>They get married
>Husband works a job while wife raises 3 kids, essentially dividing the labor
>Divorce
>Wife, now 45, has no job history or marketable skills, so no way to support herself
Really you see no use for it? It's a different situation if her job pays half of what his does and she has to give up a few comforts, but really it is and should be used to make up for lost career opportunity.

Basically any female actress?

gordon, pls

Why do you say "Ethan Hawke and Rocco" like they're 2 different people?

>whore yourself for financial gain
They raped their peers who didnt whore themselves for roles and prices.

t. woman

pretty pathetic that people still think women shouldn't have to earn their own money. if you were to switch the genders in that situation it would sound so fucking stupid to say that a man who chose to never have a job or learn a skill should be given money by someone who wasn't a moron

Or be in a Steven Soderbergh movie, Madea can be taught a thing or two about acting and directing from a master. It worked for Channing Tatum and Sasha Grey

>implying he didn't hold down several young starlets at Room showings in San Fran while yelling "CHEEP CHEEP".

t. cuck

You're just as dumb as an SJW.
>hurr gender roles are social constructs

I know I would desu

Lisa

Keanu eats the flesh of the young to maintain his youth, part of being an immortal vampire. Can't really blame him, it's part of his culture and who the fuck are we to criticize?

>pure
>part of the satanic/masonic lynch cult
I wish but lets be real, Lynch is a fucked up guy and anyone in business with him is suspect