Seriously? You had /one fucking job/ Marvel. You absolute fucking leech, Loveness

Seriously? You had /one fucking job/ Marvel. You absolute fucking leech, Loveness.

What's the problem? That issue was fantastic.

>60 cents have been deposited into your bank account.

I'm confused. What just happened?

>rich is not only back but is ripping aliens apart once again
blessed

What is your problem? I've really been digging the Nova series.

>oh no he's got zombie powers what a tweest

I dig it.

Nova died in the Cancerverse, a world where death has died and everything is eldritch as fuck
He came back a little different
Unless you're asking why OP is complaining then I have no idea

Oh sweet, is that the original Death's Head?

Are you butthurt because Rich has cancerpower? Did you miss the part where he was trapped in said universe for very long or the hints in the previous issues?

Also he has creepy Eldritch powers but he's not evil, hell he was actually acting like a supervillain when he got infected by the Phalanx (did you rage then too?) even his conscious was shitting on him for it and told him to fight back.

Yes you fool, go and read this NOW!

>Death's Head gets punked (mortal sin)
>Rick Rider is back from the Cancerverse, so now the finale of the last good age of Cosmic Marvel is completely negated
>Apparently the Cancerverse is inside him now
>Of course, none of it makes a lick of sense, since the Cancerverse was collapsing at the end of 'The Thanos Imperative'

>Cancerverse is back

>superboy prime.jpg
nod bad

Dick Rider has a Lovecraftian dimension living inside him? Neat. Thanks anons.

>he didn't read Bendis' GotG: Original Sin arc
I mean, I don't blame you because it was garbage, but Bendis already retconned the end of Thanos Imperative years ago.

so tell me user is hard to be born with shit taste?

Behold: The Man With No Taste.

Marvel's "one job" is to make amazing comics, movies, cartoons, and tv shows and they do that job very well

DH didn't get punked, he decided it wasn't worth it so he left.

They also payed him to get Sam's helmet, not Rich, and it wasn't worth the extra hassle.

Well, no, their "one job" is to keep their IPs alive by any means necessary, and the lack of a Fantastic Four ongoing means they're failing at that.

Ok, I loved Loveness' Nova but this is either a troll or a very deluded shill, calm down.

Bendis' GotG is alt-universe, though, There's no Dick Rider in that arc, just Dick Ryder.

in my head canon starlord is liying i mean i know bendis have no respect for continiuty but the hole point of the tanhos imperative was to bring back the concept of death back to the cancer verse therefore killing the hole universe so at the end of the series there shoud only be starlord, nova, and thanos living in the now death cancerverse, then in the starlord story he is teling gamora he and the other guys were figthing with the cancer avengers, i call that shennigans

>in my head canon
There's your problem

You poor, ignorant shit.

Loveless is just rolling with the retcon and making something good out of it instead of making ANOTHER retcon.

I would go for that but you know that's not goong to be the case and it's going to be Loveness trying to make sense of everything (good luck to him).

I mean he said he read Thanos Imperative so he is aware of some of the contradictions.

I guess because I'm a New Warriorsfag myself I like the idea of Nita being the girl he carries a torch for (he has a lot of history with her for me to just see him suddenly proclaim true love for Gamora) but I wouldn't be against Rich/Gamora if Loveness leaves the tru wuv shit Bendis set up and just develops them normally.

Also when I think about Rich's best friend I think about Vance but eh I liked Peter too (although we'll see how Rich's dynamic with this new Peter plays out).

Ryder fans are cancer, fitting for him to be cancer as well.

It's Rider. His name is Rich Rider.

There was nothing wrong with any of that. It was awesome. And it's about time "oops, we resurrected the hero again" started getting a downside.
Nova will be out there, righting wrong and risking his life for justice! But if you kill him, you'll be setting free a Dark Pheonix Dead Space kill-you-all buffet'. The more dead he is, the worse the unkillable monster, until it heals up Rich. Take that, Ra's Ahl Goul.

Who the fuck is Ryder?

That all sounds significantly better than what Bendis did with Thanos Imperative and Cosmic Marvel has been dead since the Guardians movie came out so I don't really see any problems.

What are the chances Richard is bonded with the Void?

This, and I hope they keep the Cancerverse power for a long time. I like the idea of Rich trying to control an evil powerset and using it for good things even if said powerset is fucking up with his mind.

Kind of like how Jessica Cruz was stuck with power ring and she had to keep Volthoom in check while using the abilities it gave her to be a hero, Rich doing the same would be sweet.

It would also be fun seeing Rich trying to keep everyone who knows him from finding out because he doesn't want to be seen like a monster.

The long standing issue that this leaves that will either make this all go to shit, Rider becomes evil, a convoluted unanswered mess like 2003 Venom ongoing or a mix of all three. It's a rule of cool concept but this is Marvel we are talking about, this will not end well. and even if it does go well somehow Bendis will take over so nothing changes

>And it's about time "oops, we resurrected the hero again" started getting a downside.
How new are you to comics? We have that"oops" millions of times with downsides. it's basically a given for most Xmen that if they come back from the dead there are strings attached for a few issues. Wolverine could write a book on why staying dead is a better choice.

>I like the idea of Rich trying to control an evil powerset
>evil
The Cancerverse isn't evil, it's beyond morals.

On a slightly related note, why do we need Novapool.

best case? he has the Cancervers inside him.
worse case? he is not our Richard at all but the Cancervers version that escape and took his identity.

>Wolverine could write a book on why staying dead is a better choice.
Except Wolverine goes to hell when he dies where he probably spends his time *snikt*ing demons and beating some sense into his kids.

Well comparing it to Rich's morals and most people's it is perceived as evil.

I mean it's not necessarily what people would call good and it affects Rich in a negative way.

Also semantics.

Is Rich even conscious of the fact that he has the cancerverse with him? It seems to just be taking over without his control.

He IS Rich why do you think there was that scene with Cho running the tests and saying he was %100 Rich? I don't think Loveness would pull that cheap trick of it being a clone.

That said I think he's acting like a portal for Many-Angled ones since he can sprout them out from his body (by choice or without having any choice) we probably won't know what it is that he has until issue #4 since Loveness said it was going to reveal more about Rich's time in the Cancerverse.

It's true, Marvel fucking dropped the ball on this.

WHY ISN'T THIS COMIC BEING PROMOTED MORE

Like the art ok, but dot tones are no substitute for backgrounds, especially in a Sci Fi comic.

Errr I meant 5th issue, the 4th one is the next one.

We don't know for sure, he knows he has something since in the last issue we saw him willingly go all Eldritch horror and he let out a tentacle monster to cover the bomb Death's Head and Titus left in the Knowhere Celestial brain so that the Tentacle monster would absorb the blast and die instead of Knowhere exploding.

But he also doesn't seem aware that he lets some of the tentacle monsters out like the small one that pops out of him in Sam's house when he and Sam leave for Knowhere.

He also knows how to vanish said monsters since he sees a tear in space in issue two and tells Sam to blast the monster there and then close it.

But it's still a big mystery, we won't know much details until at least the 5th issue or whatever Rich decides to tell Gamora about his time there in the 4th.

And it looks like Rich is hiding his Cancerverse condition so who knows how clean he will be about it to her.

Ugh that bothers me because this comic is already in issue 3 and you still get people who hadn't heard of it or are surprised it exists.

That's the thing, Rich went through a war with the cosmic people. That does a lot more than superhero shenanigans as a kid to endear people to you.

>WHY ISN'T THIS COMIC BEING PROMOTED MORE
They gave it a 100% overship.

Like I said I don't mind Peter that makes sense although I dunno how things will be with this new Peter, Rich never cared that he was an outlaw but this Peter is even more selfish and he does a lot of retarded decisions without measuring the consequences even when he wants to help people and I don't see Rich liking a person like that.

Gamora was mostly fucking and she destroyed her chances with him. He has a big history with Nita, I mean he even pulled her from the past just to bring her back and she stuck around for Thanos Imperative.

He also did more than " superhero shenanigans as a kid" with the Warriors, even some cosmic shit at some point, just say you didn't read the comic.

Yeah, you're right I didn't read New Warriors! Annihilation is where I got invested with Nova and properly defines who he is in the current universe. But please tell me how good the Marvel knock off of Teen Titans was. Teen books are never good and you shouldn't waste your time on them.

Lol OK you're clearly butthurt about something, take some butt ointment or something, bye.

Exactly, you can't even defend NW. No one cares about it and unless someone like Ewing starts writing Nova, none it will matter in modern Marvel either.