swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Darth Maul #1,
Star Wars #28 (February 1st)

>Rebels 3.13: " Trials of the Darksaber
mega.nz/#!ZIlFXRgY!OqC3-RV8vZ1pcD8k-mkn4IvTeGp23PyrY13gbyj5xsE

>Rebels Recon: Trials of the Darksaber
youtube.com/watch?v=netG0u3D2F0

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Military_ranks
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Titles
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Political_titles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is she, /swco/?

no

F

Luke, did I ever tell you about the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself. He was a good friend.

you can't just cut out the Anakin dialogue that interrupts the speech

Will Thrawn die at the end of the season, just like Grinky?

Something that made me almost bother to report your spam.

Likely, but not necessarily. I hope (rebellions are built on hope) that he will be considered successful and will be sent to the unknown regions.

I doubt it. I think Lucasfilm wants to be able to use him more in the future.

F

Don't get so cut up user

Yeah, hold yourself together

I want my waifu back! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did anyone else feel bad for him? He fucked up so many times and then died for it.

Also great episode. Predator meets Jurassic Park.

>waifuing villains
you deserve every bad feel you get for being so stupid

always always ALWAYS waifu good guys

>46 years old
Old and busted

>Did anyone else feel bad for him?
Of course. He's a lizard man, after all.

Poor Little Ezra.

not so fast satan, we call that a MILF

But the good girls are boring!

Also, even the good girls aren't save from his wrath...

She allowed the New Republic to become retarded.

She is no longer pure.

the only good girls that Filoni is responsible for killing are nameless background rebel pilots, everyone else was doomed by ROTS
and no I don't consider that fucking idiot girlfriend of Obi-wans to be a good girl

Fuck, even as a kid she did things to me.

And that was before I found out she was the same Mon Mothma I read about in my books.

Good at all ages

Rogue One version is ultimate mommyfu desu

Well Filoni was trained by Lucas, so...

Always 2 there are.....a master, and an apprentice

>He was a good friend.
From a certain point of view.

>I don't consider that fucking idiot girlfriend of Obi-wans to be a good girl
you're supposed to be dead vizsla

Neville Chamberlain isn't a good PM for a reason

Interesting that she was in her 20's during the Clone Wars. I assumed she was at least in her early 30's.

Now that George is gone, Filoni got his own apprentice in Justin Ridge...

Is George Plagueis?

Yes.

But Ridge must prove himself. He knows what must be done.

No. Oh god, please no.

>bitch who drove the new republic to the ground
no thanks

that is the price you must pay to keep thrawn

You knew it was coming the moment we saw her in that first trailer. If you haven't learned your lesson after two seasons, you have only yourself to blame.

Show me a male Seventh Sister.

churchill didn't throw his lot in with the nazis to depose him either

So, what are the odds of getting a The Last Jedi trailer during SuperBowl?

Zero. They would've announced it by now.

As much of a chance of us seeing Siege of Mandalore in an visual medium

I don't like this

Maybe it's a surprise?

Hahahaha no

this hurts the most

They wouldn't do that. They want to maximize exposure, and even with an event like the Super Bowl they still need to make sure the right people are tuning in. That helps the Super Bowl as well, since announcing that a trailer for a new movie is coming ensures that a lot of people who wouldn't have bothered watching will tune in so that they don't miss the trailer.

Keeping it a surprise would basically hurt all parties involved.

That and Star Wars doesn't need SB-level exposure anyway. Disney's not going to pay millions for a 15/30 second ad slot for something they know will get the same amount of hype if they reveal it online.

They're probably saving it for Celebration, an event they have full control over and would provide genuine incentive for attendees since the audience for the event is guaranteed to want to be the first to see the new teaser.

>Seventh Brother hitting on loli femEzra

>no Ep 8 trailer
>no JL trailer (not that I really want one)
Well, fuck. Hopefully Marvel has something.

More of dead Sabine where?

>Sabine
>Dead

Posh, user!

Is it wrong of me to like AotC more than TFA?

not at all, taste is subjective
however, it is a red flag to like anything more than AotC

Not at all.

AOTC tried new things.

TFA was a bland rehash that feels like a mish-mash.

I prefer all Star Wars movies over TFA

>empty seats during the Deathstar meeting at the beginning of ANH
search your heart, you know he's as good as dead

are you sure he wasnt just assigned to the outer rim?

VONG
O
N
G

The only empty seat that matters was the one that belonged to Krennic.

Thrawn wouldn't get a seat if he wasn't assigned to the Death Star. The conference there isn't the absolute top military guys in the entire Empire, just the top guys on the Death Star.

I beg to differ

more please

wh-what

see

Ok, so, I was looking after my nephews recently, and got exposed to a couple of episodes of Lego SW: Freemaker Adventures. Then watched the rest online.

It's kinda good! Obviously it runs on lego universe physics and nothing's treated seriously and so on, but there's a lot I actually liked about it. There's a bunch of ideas in it that I'd like to have seen used in other star wars material, and even though the canon characters (when they show up) are out-of-character by virtue of being in a comedy series, they're kind of still in-character. Like, Palpatine and Vader are goofy comedy villains, but there's something that's still very them in how they're presented. It's hard to describe.

Anyone else watched it?

>I prefer all Star Wars content including the holiday special over TFA

FTFY

I think Thrawn would have to be somehow involved, considering he the Grand Admiral and stuff

I know right? I think a lot of us here watched it when it first started airing.
And yeah, it's pretty darn good.

Yeah, it was pretty well liked here. Personally I thought its lowest points were whenever it tried to get legit dramatic, because it doesn't quite work with the tone of the show. Jek-14 has always been this bizarre comedy black hole and he just has to show up again.

Not sure I'm following your logic.

It's the "HE MUST BE DEAD SINCE HE'S NOT IN THE OT" logic. Foolproof

The only really super-important person there was Tarkin, and arguably Yularen. The rest had roles in the project but weren't really the highest people in the Empire. Hell, Romodi wasn't even active military anymore and only came out of retirement to work on the Death Star because Tarkin asked him to.

my guess is he was in space jail

The Grand Admiral would have more of a use out of the Death Star, by having to supply and monitor it's tons of TIEs and ISDs that go along with it, rather than the Grand General who was actually there that only deals with ground troops.

There was already an admiral there, and Tagge was only promoted to grand general AFTER the Death Star.

Seems like that'd be a complete waste of Thrawn's talents to be on the Death Star just to play stock manager for ships. Plus if they need an admiral for that job, isn't that what Motti is for?

What's the point of Commander reintroducing EU designs back into canon if we're never going to see them again? I'm tired of those wimpy police gunships which are mostly just there as reused assets.

It's not like everyone there for the "Death Star is operational now" meeting would have been staying there 24/7. Only Tarkin would need/want to do that. Motti's there because Thrawn isn't Grand Admiral anymore and no one got promoted in his place :^)

That dropship looks like overdesigned garbage

Rebels hasn't had a reason to use anything more than police gunships. There's no full scale battles being shown, there's the shuttles we already have seen there to bring in the few troopers the Empire thinks is necessary for any given ground situation.

to give turbonerd EUtists the satisfaction of saying SEE ITS CANON to every little tiny pointless awfuls faggoty design that thankfully will never appear anywhere outside of a cheap throwaway plotless transient forgettable mobile game

Honestly I'm not even sure Commander counts as canon. The only source that treats it as such is USW (which we know is unreliable), and I can't think of anything from it being referenced anywhere else.

Man. Take a long, deep breath. It's alright, things will be okay.

its "supposed" to be canon, but lets face it, none of that insanity is ever appearing outside of it

by the way how many crappy DOA star wars mobile games are we on now? There's Uprising, Battlefront Companion, Commander, Arena, now Galaxy of Heroes, or do I have that backwards? I might be missing one in there

There was Galactic Defense, too

It's canon by proxy, like Battlefront.

The events are non-canon, but the tech/characters/locales are considered canon.

You can scratch Uprising off that list. That game went under back in November.

Frankly, I think the design has potential, it just need a few fixes. Like getting rid of the glowy neon bits, for example.

I know, it's DOA - Dead On Arrival.
It really pains me that the only """""""""real""""""""" Star Wars game we have is nubattlefront for which DICE officially dropped what little support they gave to it

whats that

The way that one died was actually pretty hilarious. There was a bug that gave people an insane amount of crystals as drops after each battle, which basically meant there was no need for any microtransactions at all since the crystals could basically be used to buy anything in-game, and easily trade crystals for other currency for anything that doesn't use crystals. It took them months to fix it, and by the time they did players had basically unlocked everything and had no incentive to buy any more crystals.

It was a tower defense game

what is the best rank/title. imo its Rear Admiral ;3
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Military_ranks
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Titles
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Political_titles

fucking wew lad
so that's SIX mobile games and half of a real multiplayer game since the canon purge

Yeah, that was weird. I don't know if they just didn't notice it or what, but I ended up unlocking every character except I think Luminara and one other.