ITT: Sum up your life with a single Sup Forums-related image

ITT: Sum up your life with a single Sup Forums-related image.

Essentially how my life has gone.

I don't much care for how you are ignoring the context of that image.

then I dont

That's only gay when the dickgirl has no boobs.

whatever helps you sleep at night user

I'm surprised this never gets posted here.

No one is there to ask you if you're coming to bed in this more accurate version.

Gets me everytime

Me in the left.

This.

Also pic related in a similar vein.

As a standalone pic, however, it's an accurate descriptor of my life since... well, since ever.

>spoiler

this is a more accurate version then

Lindy Beige?

Lindybeige

FTFY

always relevant

Fuck, this keep happening to me. Last time was two days ago, she was a cutie but it was just a dream. I'll never see her again.

Me on every Sup Forums rp board

Tfw I lived an entire lifetime of 83 years and it was all a dream that happened in one night.

Had a family, a beautiful wife, two sons, and a daughter. I don't know what's reality anymore and I want to go back.

Storytime?

I like the rain though.

Is that you rad?

Roy?

Skeleton Jelly?

Scrub, I got 96 in that game
and ran a whorehouse

I was a squad leader in The Fourth Reich, once we defeated the Red Line I settled down and raised a family. I was happy, and now I'm stuck in this shithole.

Are you Ratburn, the kid, or the cake?

Maria is the name of the only girl I kissed IRL. That was 6 years and I still miss her.

Graduated college last year, over $100,000 in college debt and I currently have no idea what the fuck it going on

>Going into college without a scholarship
>Not signing your life away for 4 years to the military for free college

No one warned me user

Yeah they tend not to do that unless you go out your way to find out. I mean why would they? Free money off the ignorant is easy money.

getting rough out there

>signing onto the military
>when all the various militaries around the the world are getting shipped to dusty shitholes in the middle east because those fucking retards can't stop killing each other or sending retards out to go kill people

Yes.

>because those fucking retards can't stop killing each other
>he thinks they're being sent there to help

Join the Navy, retard.

>Navy
>Not the Chairforce

>not going to college then signing up for the military

C'mon man, 2nd LT commission, guaranteed Captain in four years and if you're not a fuck up Major by the time you're 30.

>he fell for the meme that the entire army is on the frontline

Dude, like over 80% if not more of the careers in military are such that you probably won't ever see any actual fight unless it goes fubar. For every soldier on the ground there is probably 10x more peoples working behind him in term of logistic, transport, commandment, etc.

Isn't that when kat is in the ether and it's just a small empty room, but annie sees it as an endless labyrinthine city and a techno god kat looking at her.

The woman in the background

>this never gets posted here.
I don't know if it gets posted on these threads specifically but I've seen it plenty of times.

I don't know if you're joking or not, but I've had a similar experience, I can't really remember everything from my other life but I can remember enough to know I've lived a full life or at least the most pivotal moments.

I might be alone, but surprisingly I don't even feel remotely lonely. I'm going to school, getting ready to transfer to a better school and I feel like adult life isn't anywhere near a shitty as I thought it would be. So far, think im doing ok.

ZA FURU DAZE

every day i think about this

smart crop

It's a banner