/steve/ general

Post rare Steves

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0SkL9rGul0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vgS2L7WPIO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess that since the school shooter kid got busted for cocaine Steve is endgame

How do I get my hair like his?

2 sprays of the Farrah fawcet stuff, while moist, not wet

Me on the right

DAMP

that dude is days away from an overdose

I really, really hope it plays out like this. Fuck Jonathan. Although I guess I wouldn't mind more Steve involved with the kids shenanigans

This is a man who's got life figured out

I noticed his crotch always looks weird on the show too. Bad pants cut or massive donger?

>white people

What do you think?

Did Steve cum inside Nancy?

What? So Jonathan is in jail and not on the show anymore? I thought he was with the actress that plays Nagsy?

Steve was a surprise for me this season. When he turned into Mr. Mom and went with the bat after demidogs like a champ, giving life advice to those in need, he advanced to best character of the season. Quite amazing for a character who was supposed to die in season 1.

No.

Jonathan did though

best looking character coming through

Nuh uh, he pulled out

I lmaod when steve was ducking and weaving monsters punches like muhammed ali lol

*fucks your mom*

Nigga he didn't choke on his food for nothing. He just remembered he forgot to pull out.

Nancy is a good girl, she would insist on a condom

I want a show of Steve and fat kid traveling the country in a van, solving mysteries, helping kids, and slaying hot poon.

Woo hoo very nice, look at that

>tfw another whole until skeletors are back
sleep tight

Absolute kino milf familia.

>Steve will never lend you some hair gel and fix your tie for your first date

Under the guise of Farrah Fawcett beauty product salesmen. Solving mysteries, while having awesome hair.

Why didn't they even hsve Giga-Chad in the show? He literally did nothing for the plot, why not have him killing demons and smashing stacies as he saves his sister or something?

You're the stupid cunt who brought coke to an airport and are now banned from US and season 3 of stranger things? fag

>while having awesome hair.
You've got to admit, once he got that hair do it never budges no matter what the upside down throws at him.

They'll probably flesh him out next season.

I guess he's a set-up for season 3. Kinda like that Eight chick, but instead of shitting up an entire episode in one go, he spread his crap out throughout the season in smaller doses.

Literally just a human antagonist, they admitted it on the Chris Hardwick knock off show.

Honestly I'm starting to think Steve is going to be the real main protagonist of the show by the end. he is the only one with actual character growth and will probably have to use his monster hunting skill set to hunt down an insane eleven in season 5 with the help of Dusty and the boys.

>ywn fight demons from other
dimensions with a couple of fun cool kids while your hair stays perfect no matter what hell throws at you

>Steve the main protagonist
Jewflix please take my money

*checks out your cock in the shower*

>I want a show of Steve and fat kid traveling the country in a van, solving mysteries, helping kids, and slaying hot poon
that show already kinda exists. with the same music and cars, even. arguably

He's like Steve in the first season. Fulfills the human antagonist theme that you're rooting against but you become sympathetic to him because you see the type of abusive household he was raised in. His motivations for trying to retrieve Max is not his own - but out of compliance to his father's brutality.

>banned from US and season 3 of stranger things?
Is this true?

best boys
>tfw no Bob on the pic

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0SkL9rGul0Q

His scene with the kids in the old bus was a highlight of the series. Eleven is fun and all, but it's way more entertaining to see Steve and the kids battle monsters, when they have to use wits, courage and a nail bat, instead of making them just explode with a strained glare and a nose bleed. Better banter too.

No. He just didn't get through customs once. He's one of the main characters in Fox's planned New Mutants trilogy so I think he'll be fine

>Steve will die saving Dustin next season

>Dustin will turn into Steve 2.0 and become the school chad

Dacre is ridiculously handsome.
Joe is charismatic as fuck

I dislike the show, but damn if that season 2 trailer with this shot in it wasn't great

>Remember Dustin: no matter how much hairspray you use, it's in your game. Real beauty is on the inside. Just walk in there and slay that poontang like it was the nazis that turned your grandpa into a bar of green soap

"white warriors" btfo

Delete this

>not putting at least 4 children into this
guy deserves to get cucked

That's what I was thinking.
>Dustin's about to get killed by some monster
>Steve saves him but gets mortally wounded in the process
>Cue the most heartbreaking scene of the series

Props to Steve and Nancy. Steve, for giving him advice and helping him man up and Nancy, for coming to his rescue, piecing together his shattered confidence and setting him up as "the cool guy who managed to get a dance with a hot older girl". Best part of the final scene.

she looks like katy perry here

in his defense he get the behind the scenes version without the makeup/sexy hairstyle and good lighting

>Nancy, for coming to his rescue, piecing together his shattered confidence and setting him up as "the cool guy who managed to get a dance with a hot older girl
walked out right there, my suspension of disbelief can only go so far

FtM

that's her after birthing and raising two children. She must have been a hot PIECE OF ASS

yeah I know I'm being sexist

>tfw he will never be my bf (best friend)

>my suspension of disbelief can only go so far
Dude, did you see how jelly the girls got seeing him dance with Nancy though? They literally splooshed at the sight of it.

I hate that people keep saying this. When was Steve ever in the wrong in season 1?

>Loving boyfriend that doesn't rush you into anything
>Breaks a creepy fucks camera after finding out he took half nude pictures of his gf
>Walked in on roastie gf in bed with that same creepy fuck
>Still didn't participate in spray painting her name on the theater and disapproved of his friends doing so
>Was rightfully angry and fought the guy he assumed was sleeping with his gf
>Neither of them even attempted to explain what was really going on and instead let him think they were sleeping together

The only thing error you could even slightly pin on him is that he stuck around with his shithead friends too long. but other than that he literally did nothing fucking wrong.

NOT SO FAST

which trailer?

Yeah, it was one of the more fantastical aspects of the show, even above the mindflayer, but it gave me good feelings.

I meant the first part

WHY WON'T SHE LOVE HIM AND HIS HAIR!

Hottest woman on the show by a longshot. would literally be attempting to have another kid if I was in his position. she clearly wants it with all those romance novels she is reading.

>walked out right there
of your room??

>Neither of them even attempted to explain what was really going on
Because it would sound crazy as hell, "yeah he was comforting me after I went through some portal to an evil dimension and got attacked by a monster. Now we're about to fight the monster, but we're totally not sleeping together"

Without Steve showing up right before the big monster fight he would have never believed it.

WHAT IS LOVE?
BABY DON'T HURT ME

>Without Steve showing up right before the big monster fight he would have never believed it.

true, and he rose to the occasion

No stupid, out of the theater.
Don't tell me you actually watched it at home by yourself?

>"Jonathan has been trying to help me find out what happened to Barb, he found something weird on one of the pictures he took and I reached a low point last night thinking my friend is probably dead so he was giving me a hug, but nothing actually happened"

Was that so fucking hard? it's not perfect but at least it's something other than avoiding him all week with zero explanation and driving him insane.

>PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT

What's the best way to describe him? A failed chad?

he's still king steve

You're ugly as fuck

they are so loveable

@ 2:09

youtube.com/watch?v=vgS2L7WPIO4

LIMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Steve x Billy is the endgame.

Jonathan kinda reminds me of Lurch, the butler from the Addams Family.

kino

I think she filled out a bit this season; it was hard to tell with that comfy sweater she wears all the time.

Stranger Things: Malibu when?

>yeah I know I'm being sexist

You seem to be lost.

I'd literally have sex with all three of them

Preferably at the same time.