WHY THE FUCK did she kiss K? Was she merely copying Wallace when he killed that replicant?

WHY THE FUCK did she kiss K? Was she merely copying Wallace when he killed that replicant?

Definitely the most confusing part of the movie for me

Blade Runner thread I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BAxJXfwN7CI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You got the proper interpretation the first time.

Meme answer: that's the correct interpretation
Real answer: She was in love with K and functioned as a femme fatale

her character was so comically written, more so than any other one of the two-dimensional caricatures in blade runner 2049.

When they first met she was hitting on him. I assumed she wanted to feel loved since Wallace was always just teasing her to make her work harder.

no reason

>When they first met she was hitting on him
how?

she kissed him because she was the best

She said that people ask personal questions to make others feel desired and asked whether he likes his work directly afterwards. He replied to thank mr Wallace for his time.

You answered your own question with your post. Although I'll add that she was attracted to K as well

No, K said that asking personal questions makes one feel desired. She then responded by asking a personal question.

I'm sure most people thought she was just fucking with him the first time they watched that scene.

Why did she cry so much? Did she want to be a real human bean, a real female bean.

>K tells her that she must be special because Wallace gave her a name
>later Joi gives K a name

deep

I thought she was give him the kiss of death like wallace did to that replicant.

She wanted to Loose the Goose

I thought she was trying to seduce him to make it easier for her to manipulate him

no. K said that Rachel was asking questions to provoke Deckard.
Luv said desired

THIS

>No, K said that asking personal questions makes one feel desired. She then responded by asking a personal question.

>I'm sure most people thought she was just fucking with him the first time they watched that scene.

YOU
JUST
KNOW

dumb phoneposter

Because she saw Wallace do it, before he killed that newborn replicant.

Because she's the best pne

There's somebody out there with TONS of rare hoeks. He needs to start posting

Anyone one have a collection of all those post by the user that writes Luv-fan fictions? I read one yesterday and it made me a Luv-fu.

There was some extremely subtle connection going between the two when they meet and spend time together.

But it's very subtle, I would have missed it if someone hadn't pointed it out.There's a twinkle in her eye when he calls her special. There's slight girlish embarrassment when she's forced to use her strength to open the door. Again slight confusion and embarassment when she asks "who likes who", like he's talking about her. There's a smile that's out of focus when she asks him a personal question. There's disappointment on her face when he rejects her advancements.

I never got the point, and I never got the point why it's so subtle. Honestly man just make what you want to say obvious

well they're both emotionally stunted, and they've both lived the length of a child's life, and if they get too emotional they're considered defective.

it's not subtle for the sake of being subtle it fits

her eyes were green

What did her farts smell like lads?

I interpreted it as her being interested in him

I really want to touch her face.

With my penis.

Fuck outta here with your weird fetish.

I'm not that guy, but I do have some rare Hoeks

GOOSED

Also summoning LuvPoster

Reminder: this was posted last night and had 0 image results

this is how I think of it

although there's precedent in the original for a "kiss of death"

Wonderful look for her.

Ziggy Stardust?

she kissed him because she beat him in the fight, adrenaline, like yeah fuck you. don't overthink this shit.

i assume it was the intensity of the acting that forced the tears out and the director just used it because it was like a weird facsimile of human emotion and made her seem even more disconneted.

pls don't

The dubs, they called to me......

I think I have most of the threads somewhere if you want them?

youtube.com/watch?v=BAxJXfwN7CI

sauce ?

>Do you want them
Yes. Yes I do.

You should take a day off

She was freaking out. Probably had a lot of strange new emotions, which is why she cried when she killed Madame-sama. It's like how the robot in Alien was trying to murderrape Ripley.

I got it from
>> 89658408

I really should, the daily posts have to stop at some point, but I'm here and I've got some time so why not

Here they all are
>I now realize how many Luv posts I've written
>It scares me.......

Does anyone have some more Luv pics ? I think that for now I have all the available ones with alright quality. I'm missing that one pic where she's bombing plebs while getting her nails done.

>tfw 6 of these threads are from me
You seem to enjoy writing, we know Luvposting won't be forever, sadly. You could upload all these on pastebin, or a fan fiction site, I don't know any of them but there sure must be some nice ones.

This one?

It's implied that she liked K. She was taking what she wanted. It plays right into her whole "conflicted psyche" too. It's the equivalent of her crying after seeing the new replicant model killed and after killing Madam. She needs to kill K to accomplish her mission, but she doesn't actually want to. She's also copying Wallace.

I wonder what getting your fingernails arc-welded feels like?

These threads need to stop

you're not even close to baseline.

It's the same pictures every day

why don't you say that three times?

I'm going to see the movie a third time.

I'll want to see this thread again.

It's a kiss of death you fucking mongoloids.

for anyone interested, the post said she lurks tv and had no Image results. Also she said she would come to my house an step on my chest

That's the one, thanks !

Thank you, this is the closest thing to love I've had in a year.

She really owns this film.

Even the JOI ad's towering visage only makes Luv's presence that much larger and transcendent. She is the sky goddess.

Cultural appropriation

You just have to crop an image a little bit to fool reverse image search btw

brainlet

she kinda looks like a young Isabelle Huppert

Torrent when

Go to the threaters and watch it you faggot.

There better be a four-hour cut of this kino

Or I swear I'll cut someone

director already said this cut is the last cut

seriously. it's really worth seeing in the cinema.

It's already about 15 minutes too long

>you tiny thing

"barring intervention from the studio"

>ywn skydive with luvfu and think as you fall that if it weren't for her you wouldnt deploy your parachute but instead you get to float with her slowly to the bottom

Your existence is 15 minutes too long

I just want to take screenshots

we can only hope

>this hurts the LuvPoster.......

>"friendly"

Gosling owns this film you retard.

gurl gaymer

Ultra R A R E