Hello, I'm here to ruin your TV series!

Hello, I'm here to ruin your TV series!

my favorite episode was the super badass crew of outlaw punks who lived in an industrial warehouse modified into an epic criminal hideout. i felt it really tied the whole series together.

Eggos are disgusting.

fuck off, she's great and cute and everything

>ugly
>act like a diva
>thinks the show is about her
Too bad they're never gonna kill her off.

She's hideous af

she actually looked better without the hair

>eleven fanboys

Her hair slicked back bitchin' style was better than that mullatto-mop

Literally the only reason to watch stranger things is Millie’s performance as an actress

This

lmfao

>watch beyond stranger things
>she's fucking obnoxious and keeps spouting stupid shit whenever she appears as a guest

When she talks about "Papa" even the writers are like "WTF is she talking"

They were the future versions of the main characters, screencap this

It's a she? What the fuck

everything about those is really weird, the way they all talk about making the child actors kiss is fucking creepy

Yeah, the ginger kid was uncomfortable the whole time there.
The writers telling her it was her fault she had to kiss because she reacted badly about having to kiss during the first day of filming.

I know she's like 12 or something, but whenever I see her in interviews I just can't fucking take it. Precocious little shit.

She's just operating on a level of kino even the Duffers can't comprehend

i also stopped liking the popular show once i knew that lots of other people liked it

It's like someone threw an episode of Gotham into the middle of the show

>fucking obnoxious and keeps spouting stupid shit
She seems like a pretty typical outgoing kid to me. I used to work with kids about that age, and most of them were like her. Kids have a lot of energy, and don't really have anything interesting to say, she's not any different.

Plus, everyone on those kids of shows are obnoxious in general. It's just over-explaining and trying to make everything seem deep.

>I WAS AN INSECURE BAG OF NERVES WHEN I WAS THAT AGE SO ALL KIDS SHOULD BE

I skipped every scene with her and I regret nothing.

So she's a little full of herself, like all child actors. She's right on track if you ask me.

She isn't pretty enough and her acting skills are plain. Let's hope she learns how to suck cock like Emma Watson did.

Which one of those kids is going to turn into Corey Feldman in 20 years?

Child actors are Akways fucking faggots who have parents with (((connections)))

Season 2 is getting the (((walking dead))) treatment and by season 3 I'm betting it won't even be watchable

name a 12/13-year-old with better acting skills. Do it.

i was gonna post the old
>CRAAAAAAAAWLIIING IIIIIIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIN
but i guess the edgy teenagers of today wouldn't even get the reference anymore

just pretend it was some xxxtentacion lyrics or whatever the edgy kids listen to nowadays

I love her

Pedos confirmed for keeping ST alive

That's not Max

>I'll be your zoomer!

>Sunn O))) fanboys

>calling a child actress cute=pedophilia
go outside once a year maybe lol

lol that whole scene i was waiting for someone to point to her nose or something or hand her a tissue

so distracting

Hello, I'm here to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for your TV series!

... you mean the blood trickle that they've put under her nose in multiple episodes?
she enraged Sup Forums, so she had that going for her. i thought she was a decent addition to the show though

except being cute and red-haired

So will the next season end with eleven fighting her sister in an epic showdown?

that scene though was the longest she went with it visible i believe

Back the fuck off?!

I just finished the season and I must say I hated episode 7. That's because I hate niggers and faggots and cripples and I hate the kikes who are trying to shove this shit down my throat to destroy the aryan race

Millie is really ugly though. She doesn't look feminine at all, hence why she does as good job as Eleven

>oh look it's another "Eleven saves the day" finale
I really want to enjoy this show but I can't bring myself to care about it. I'm gonna watch S3 because of Mike, Will, Steven and Billy.

No one ever cares about Barb!

watch it, you almost cut me.

>her acting is bad

never change Sup Forums

>acting

4/10 falseflag

she won't be in S3 right?

It's funny how mediocre she is when she has to deliver more than one word lines.

>gotham
I hate that show but i hate the people that like it even more

what gave it away Einstein?

>HEY, I'M HERE TO BE A TOTAL BUZZKILL, AND YELL, ALL THE TIME! IN EVERY SCENE! I NEVER LET UP!

b-but user...

As soon as I saw Jim Rash, I knew the production was 80% child rape fest, 15% blow, and 5% actually making the show.

shes so fucking hot

>*gets groped*

has the blood trickle thing ever actually had any significance past "ooh poor thing it's so hard for her to use her power"?

it could be taken out and nothing would change

That's her whole character.

Hey guys, I just watched Stranger Things season 2 and was looking for an online forum todiscuss it. Coincidentally I stumbled upon this site and saw you were discussing it.
Ok, so here is my opinion:
I liked the show but I hated episode 7 because of the niggers and sandniggers and freaks the kikes were trying to shove down my throat. I can see through their plot to destroy the aryan race through interbreeding and I won't stand for it.

Probably foreshadowing.
And it goes along with her weakening significantly after using her powers. Just another indication that she’s vulnerable.

Hello Mike

>That episode was pure setup for season 3

AAHHHHH

In season one it gave the implication that it was fairly taxing for her to use her brain powers. But as the show has gone along she can just reshape reality at will and it doesn't cost anything.

Rich Evans unironically thinks this was the best episode of the season

>Levi's doesn't make red jackets in adult sizes anymore

Shit those things are aesthetic, why are they only in black child sizes?

A girl I have the hots for invited me to come to her house the other day and watch Stranger Things 2 and eat pizza, which I took as "fuck all day long". She answered the door in her underwear.

We actually just watched Stranger Things 2 and ate pizza, and she was complaining about how Eleven's actress (whatever the fuck her name is) is so pretty and beautiful and has an instagram and how she could never be like her. For reference, she's a hot redhead with a banging body. Here I am ready to fuck her brains out like she's the hottest piece of meat on the planet and she's bitching about some ugly twelve year old?

Women confuse me.

she wanted you to tell her that she is beautiful, but you shouldn't

I know.

I didn't.

Did you expect her to take your dick out for you or some shit?

It's worked for me so far in life, user.

>Dart doesn't eat the fat shit's face off
Not gonna watch season 3.

Who’s this dude?

>Redditor Things

She's fifteen.

I don't know who that is so it's not any TV series I'm currently watching.

So long and enjoy, faggots!

really? and she hadn't been kissed?

hopper cucked mike with her in the cabin for a whole year
no wonder she so messed up

I guess that she was 14 when they filmed

very likely!

I'm gonna need a source on that sweetie

Look up the recent Pre Rec stream where they play Mario Odyssey, they discuss season 2 and Rich becomes shocked when the chat starts shitting on episode 7 because he thought the season wasn't very good before that and episode 7 saved the season for him

I read that in his voice.

hell no

YOU'RE WITH HIM, YOU BROUGHT HIM HERE TO KILL ME

>you will never boop the Eleven

>like all child actors. She's right on track

Those tracks end up nowhere you want to be. Linsey Lohan crack whore city.

>tfw no millie to ruin my life

nice

Hello, I'm he- OH GOD, AUUUGHHGHHHH, NNGGGGHHHHHHH, UGGH *gasp* *gurgle* TELL JOYCE I LO-

So moving a lock and moving a cabinet around are the same amount of stress to 11?

No, see, she was important because she ended up stopping Max's brother. Isn't it great that she was there to stop her brother who was there because of her in the first place?

That's not true. She's an excuse for the useless characters to do... anything..
Based Steve not giving a fuck about her

She is in for a very rude awakening when she grows up and realizes fame and money can't replace physical beauty. They're just a weak substitute and a consolation prize for the unattractive.

Well, the upside down is boring and could barely carry eight episodes. Psychic kids is even more boring, but at least it was.. something new.