Only /our guy/ JimJam was come unscathed out of all these scandals

Only /our guy/ JimJam was come unscathed out of all these scandals.

he only verbally abuses people

He only abuses cinema

His ex wife is not amused.

being an asshole imo DECREASES the likelihood that someone is a pedo rapist. it suggests hes venting rage frequently, and isnt a surpressed "male feminist" weasely scumbag

She got half his fortune and a role in T-6.

This guy knows whats up

Zoe Saldana will speak up.

lol watching you guys try (and fail) so hard to push this "women only get harassed by MAEL FEMINISTS, IT'S ALL A RUSE TO GET THEIR GUARDS DOWN!!!" angle in the wake of all these sexual assault/harassment claims

thats not what im saying
im just saying, freaks are usually more introverted. they try to hide their true self all the time

normal people have the psychological freedom to be assholes and/or chad

its not a 100% system, just a helpful indicator

but yes, all male feminists are just snakes in the grass

>roasties getting btfo
>sexual predators btfo
>based james cameron
Cant even get mad desu, we just can't stop winning.

chumless, your demise wasnt in vain

Rip

Thats a nice big well thought out non-argument you have there

>dat ass

Sam Kriss pls go

He's above the need for any sexual pleasure.

/OUR/Guys
>Keanu Reeves
>Ryan Gosling
>Jeff Bridges
>Sam Raimi
>James Cameron
>Peter Jackson
>Tom Hardy
>Zack Snyder
>Christian Bale
>Peter Jackson
>Ian Mcdiarmid
>George Lucas
>Mads Milkkelsen
>Ridley Scott
>Micheal Keaton
>John Goodman

>Ridley Scott
no

Need to add Kurt Russell though

Kurt Russell just did a gazillion billion dollar movie for Disney

not ourguy

Ive had a semi-sexual relationship with Jim for years, ever since I met him at a Motorcycle club meetup in the early 90s. He's a charming, handsome man, and I'm pretty sure I'm in love with him, but I haven't been able to get him to commit to a serious relationship since he wont leave his wife. I confronted him about it, "Jim you've been divorced like 3 times, whats the matter with a 4th time?" and he blocked my number. I didn't hear from him for like 3 weeks until he came into my work one day asking for me. I tried to tell him it wasn't appropriate for him to a.) just cut me off and b.) show up at my work unannounced, but he just grabbed my penis and growled like a dog. "Jim, please, im at work!" I said but he just winked at me and walked out the front door. He signed our receptionists planner on his way out with "Looking good cutie - James Cameron."

I invited him over later that night for drinks, but he came over already hammered, and when I asked him about signing the receptionists planner he just said "its not big deal, i dont like her or anything." I got really mad and yelled and stuff but he just went to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of whisky that must have been like 10oz or more and downed the whole thing at once. "Jim, stop it. Im worried about you" I said, but he just grabbed my ass and forced himself on me. But I guess that's just how our relationship goes I guess. When I woke up in the morning he was gone and my underwear was missing.

Im a guy btw

Times are tough when John is making music instead of movies.

nice pasta, faggot

Thanks faggot

that list is shit

What are you, drunk? He went through two nasty divorces for fucking around with actresses. But it happened a long time ago so it's all out in the open now.

I wonder if he fapped in the Mariana Trench.