Bryan Singer

WTF I can never watch X-Men again. This explains all the twinks he put in his movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Clunie
vimeo.com/142444429
youtube.com/watch?v=QEkC_Q1ERyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good 'ol stink finger

Men can't be raped.

PEDOWOOD

Who'da thunk it?

I feel like I've read this before, isn't this from a few years ago?

If only there was some way we could have known. It's just...truly unbelievable.

The media has ignored his faggotry for years.

He dressed as a priest one Halloween.

Those twink pool parties give me the heebie jeebies.

How long till morons say family guy predicted this?

didn't Spacey had Singer kinda blacklisted when he wouldn't fuck him?

None of us could have imaged.

This has been a long time coming.

How this faggot gets nailed to the wall.

Clearly that is just a bunch of straight men interested in history engaging in a recreation of Roman bathing culture. Nothing gay about that.

there's a reason people spoke up so much against homosexuality becoming accepted

It's like, you think you know someone. Then boom, outta left field these allegations.

If any pool was likely to contain HIV, it'd be that one.

I wonder drugs he was on when he made
X-Men Origins Wolverine

He'll get through this fine too. He does every couple years. Spacey's older, looks like he could be a predator. Singer's still boyish, effete, a big twink, so media picking on him would be homophobic.

Nope, no faggoted do I see.

CAN HE GET AWAY WITH IT?

wtf

So are there any pics of Singer with women?

Of course, you know he had a child with a woman recently

His mom, maybe.

google has a sense of humor

Spoopy

of fug. he has an infant son.

>In January 2015 at the age of 45, Clunie gave birth to Dashiell Julius William Clunie-Singer with film director, producer and screenwriter Bryan Singer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Clunie

Madrox, the Multiple Boy

Bryan "Stink Finger" Sing

He tweeted all this 13 hours ago, I wonder why it hasn't blown up

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Clunie

>Comes out as openly gay years ago
>Decides he's bi instead?
>coincidentally fathers a child just when the allegations resurface a couple years back

Really makes me think.

Just seen him in this lads

vimeo.com/142444429

fuck sake, this is disgusting.

He's using his kid to deflect culpability, obviously. People are less willing to neg on a guy who has a young child.

Post X-men twinks who got SINGER'D

>singer directed usual suspects
wtf I always thought he was a capeshit guy

feeling like one of those mozzarella effect dudes rn

or he wants to have a child to molest. poor kid.

This is what taking a break from coke does to your face

>likes ugly twinks

what the fuck is his problem?

Is not being exposed while sleazy gay men and fat jews are getting thrown to the wolves.

Wait, so he gave consent for Singer's touch, so where was it established he could only touch certain parts of his butt instead of others?

To be fair, penetration's a whole different ballgame. That's sodomy, not a cheeky squeeze.

all gays are pedophiles

This.
>No, they just want love and acceptance
No, they want little boys' assholes.

>there is no difference between a cheek squeeze and shoving your finger in someone's ass
Ok bro

What the hell. Is Jackman also a faggot?

He's almost definitely bi, but there's never been any pedo/abuse rumors afaik.

that guy next to him looks like Reese from Malcolm in the Middle. probably not him though, i'm just a face-blind autist

What a creepy faggot

A guy accused Singer of raping him, when was 15, back in 2014 and then dropped the charges pretty quickly. One can assume there was significant pressure applied to shut the fuck up
Took long enough. Hopefully this breaks the barge and Singer comes tumbling down.

you jest and yet they'll actually say this

And don't forget that Singer is heavily connected to a LOT of big suits and the like, and not just in hollywood.

Would be a big domino to bring tumbling down.

>Nicholas Hoult
A-at least he's smiling?

who's he connected to outside of Hollywood?

I'm surprised that there are so few vigilante homicides in the world. For example, even if they're based on conspiracy theories, how hasn't some lone nut tried to snipe someone like George Soros or Bryan Singer by now?

>ask girl if I can hug her
>she says sure
>I reach under her bra and squeeze her tits
>she claims I 'molested' her
wtf right? She gave consent

He dropped charges AND he was arrested.

you'll be wetworks if they find out

didn't they force an apology out of him, too?

Oh well then Singer must be innocent. Let's completely disregard the allegations which could otherwise be checked quite easily

Yeah, but I'm still surprised that some crazy guy hasn't at least tried it like that one dude who went into comet ping pong with an assault rifle.

We should all attack Singer and Clinton head on, who's with me fellow pedes?

>pictureofhiswife.jpg

I can understand Soros but seriously, why should I give a shit about 16 year old twinks getting touched on in their own faggy little world?

Wow, shit taste

If she lets me grab her ass, I'll think she's up for more with me. If she wasn't, she wouldn't even let me grab her ass in the first place.

This honestly. Where are the good looking twinks?

You start with the ass grab and see if they’re keen for more as you go, not immediately dive into their anus and skip the cheek action entirely

You are autistic.

I don't know. Maybe some Christian fundi who wants to put an end to Singer's sinful ways.

What drugs are you on that you think he made x men origins: wolverine?

>enjoys and performs in musicals
Yes Huge Jackman is a fagmo.

>Hoult
JLaw was his beard.

His (male) former assistant/producing partner were rumored to be together for years until they broke up about 3 years ago. Don’t remember his name but look it up.

I go straight for the hole and no one ever complained, because when they say they're ok with the ass squeeze, they're up for more. Of course, I wouldn't do it to them in public, to not embarass them.

Nah, he's just really into musical theater.

>This explains all the twinks he put in his movies.
......is this a thing? can someone post screenshots of random twinks from bryan singer-movies? ive never noticed this

isn't that dude on the left that celeb photo user with no regard for personal space?

There's nothing wrong about loving twinks. They are the epitome of beauty.

you ask girls if you can squeeze their ass?
what?

and if they say yes, you take this as a sign that they want you to finger them?
is there something you're purposefully not telling us?

The dude who played iceman in Xmen 2 got fucked: got the whole package up the ass on promise of a role, so he has a cameo as Iceman and sayonara, that was the end of his career instead of the beginning.

The moral is: DONT TRUST THE WORD OF A FUCKING PEDO RAPIST MONSTER JESUS FUCK.

why the fuck is it red?

Those two are twins that used to live in his house rather recently, got the house for them while he was out, and even got to drive his cars at complete discretion.

Nobody even knows their name, poor souls probably wanted to make it big as models or something, got to know the guy who makes X-men films, he starts promising things and... as far as is known they could be dead or worse.

All those twinks may be retarded or naive, but damn, they are victims too, and of really sick monsters who could kill to keep doing this.

"Singertwink" needs to be a Sup Forums meme. Someone should post screencaps of all the twinks in his films

>he asked if GHB would make me feel better

what's GHB?

>Another rumour Sup Forums/the internet was right about

youtube.com/watch?v=QEkC_Q1ERyk
Watch this and find out

>He has a boner on that pic

The walls are closing in.

you never asked? It's usually after a few kisses, though

Trust me it was not a rumor starting on Sup Forums. This stuff from him has been documented. Have you ever seen An Open secret?

>It's usually after a few kisses, though
there it is. That's a pretty huge difference. Obviously if you're making out with a girl and you ask to touch her butt, she knows what you mean.
But a random girl you were talking to normally is completely different. Context matters, a lot

wew

where are the girls?

What part of big gay twink pool party don't you understand?