"Oh man, Avatar the Last Airbender was such a good tv show let me check the current state of the franchise! I wonder if we ever found out what happened to Zuko's moth- OH GOD WTF!?"

it is american what do you expect

Avatar was ingrained with feminism from the very beginning. The first discussion between sokka and katara in the pilot was due to his sexism, then on episode 4 sokka gets his sexist ass btfo by the kyoshi warriors. later at the north pole katara puts an end to the stupid patriarchal tradition of only men being able to waterbend. That was just season 1, let's not even get into the later mary sueish superpowered girls like toph and azula that came later.

Korra was a mistake

The purpose of those conversations was to show that both Sokka and Katara are still immature.

The purpose of the feminism in Korra is to appeal to Tumblr.

Also you're gonna have to brainpill me on Toph and Azula being Mary Sues.

I know the Creator. My GF nannys for them. Nice guy, but really quiet. They don't strike me as SJW types.

Avatar ends with the last episode of the original series, there is no further content.

This was suppose to be a kids show

Watched it last year. All I could think was "boy if they weren't limited to being a kids show this could be really great."

I fucking hate the Air Nomads

They're the epitome of the noble savage trope.

Reminder that the genius behind Avatar are Aaron Ehasz and his wife rather than Bryke.

Reminder that Aaron Ehasz and his wife didn't work on Korra at all and we all know how that turned out.

Reminder that Aaron Ehasz and his wife supported Zutara and Bryke supported Kataang. Nickelodeon chose Kataang.

In other news someone should murder John O'Bryan for being responsible for all the garbage episodes.

>Air Nomads
>the epitome of the noble savage trope.
not at all. noble savages are always warrior types

It is Japanese what do you expect.

More like orientalist mystic men trope

>implying there is anything wrong with this
There are no contrarian updoots here.

traps arent gay you moron. there's nothing about boku no pico that screams shoehorned lgbt rights crap

I disagree, but they should be hunter-gatherers not monks

>returning to classic values before christian cancer
>bad

>lgbt rights
>crap
(((Tips fedora)))

I don't have an issue with queers, I have an issue with hamfisting modern politics where they don't belong to pander to teenage girls

Agree with you on everything, but support Kataang based on the fact that it leaves Zuko for Mai, and Mai is the qtest

Aaron kept the show from being hot garbage.

But Zutara was shit from the start.

>and Mai is the qtest
kys

i dont give a fuck about zutara but mai is easily the worst character on the whole show.

>Toph and Azula are flawed characters who got BTFO numerous times
>"mary sueish"
You're an idiot who doesn't know what you're talking about. Max Landis was totally right about Rey but I hate how him drawing attention to the term Mary Sue has lead to retards like you misusing it.

Nigga most pagans executed homos

Shut up, maggot.

Have Korra and Asami at least kissed yet?

No they didn't, they were cocksucking pedophiles

>I wonder if we ever found out what happened to Zuko's moth
Ursa is a shit.

Turns out you were fucking WRONG.

Whatever nerd, call me when you can appreciate gap moe

>Implying Ty Lee isn't best girl

>they don't belong because I said so

Avatar: The Last Airbender isn't anime or manga. You should be redirecting OP to Sup Forums.

You mean

BRAVE SOLDIER BOY, COMES MARCHING HOME

who else watching the normies' avatar reactions on youtube?

Stop it! I'm not crying, stop it!

I bet your girlfriend fucks him for extra pocket money

Ty Lee best concubine, Mai best waifu

Let it out lad

Nickelodeon didn't deserve this show

This is unironically one of the best moments in TV history.