Tyrese Won’t Return for Fast & Furious 9 If The Rock Stars

>Taking to his Instagram page, Tyrese Gibson announced to the "loyal fans and loved ones" of the Fast and the Furious universe that he will not appear in Fast and Furious 9 unless Johnson is excluded from the blockbuster, saying that because Johnson "messed" with family and his daughter's survival, he would mess with Johnson's.

>This post followed up a previous post where Gibson talked about his financial struggles and not being able to "fight" for his daughter. It was in this previous post that Gibson also mentioned that his anger stems from Johnson having privately pitched an idea to expand the Fast and the Furious franchise and saying yes to it without taking into consideration how this would impact everything Gibson is going through.

Mi Familia

ROCK BTFO ONCE AND FOR ALL

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BenjaminEnfield/status/925804581950492674
youtube.com/watch?v=sYGLKMDGSE8
youtu.be/2YMEbCO23rw?t=6m18s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gee, I wonder who will the studio pick...

can you really not go one whole year without a Fast & Furious sized paycheck dude

utterly based. fuck the rock

Would anyone really care if his character was missing?

>the weak should fear the strong

Why are these F&F guys acting like teenage girls on social media? Keep the behind the scenes drama private. So unprofessional.

Why is this all directed at the Rock?

Statham is in it aswell

That guy is actually struggling for money ? He must've earned millions for his roles in the F&F franchise.

What the fuck ?

so him not having enough money for his daughter and quiting his best gig is somehow the rocks fault

cry more bitch (baby) boy

That's what social media is used for now.

For people to just spew grievances and play victim.

I'm sure his paycheck is relatively small compared to some of the other cast, but he's been in four back to back hits. I'm sure the renegotiated after Fast 5

>taking the Rocks side

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will win the Republican Primaries and consequently be elected 46th president of the United States of America, in 2020

Is this marketing faggotry or genuine faggotry?

Let me answer with another question:

Can you name 3 movies of his that aren't part of the Fast & Furious universe?

>the worst character wont be in the next episode
also, does he really think even if he was able to get the rock to not be in 9, that it would in any way affect the rocks family or lifestyle? this nigger is putting out like 3 movies a year, hes not hurting for cash

>tfw paul was the glue holding the family together

Not a rock fan but would the general normal movie-going audience notice if Tyrese was missing in F9?

I still don't understand what the Rock did to piss this dude off. Did he try to beat him up or something?

I honestly cannot remember what Tyrese's character does in these movies.

hes a nigger

>challenging the Rocks star power, when you're a literal D-rate actor playing a secondary character to the secondary character in a C-level blockbuster franchise

Wow! Career suicide!

he whines and yells funnily when hes scared

>twitter.com/BenjaminEnfield/status/925804581950492674

Rev it up boys we get ourselves another JUST

Being Paul Walker's token black friend?

>Have a job
>Quit for vague reasons
Enjoy being homeless, Tyrese. I liked you in Transformers, though. Had some good chemistry with Josh.

>that merciless rape of the english language.

Jesus christ nigger have mercy on those poor ellipses

Tyrese adds fucking nothing to those films. 2 Fast was godawful.

he's the groups little bitch who shits himself at every little thing.

Just like the Vin Diesel thing, this has "fake drama" written all over it. I don't really know what he and his PR people expect the outcome to be, but you're crazy if you think this is real.

Why can't they make another fast and furious where it's guys just street racing and having fun ?

;_;

Women: Not even once.

I'd rather him than the Rock

Tyrese has made between $100,000 to $300,000 for his roles in the furious movies, an estimated $1,500,000 from all 7. The 3 transformers movies he's starred in have grossed the same if not more than the furious movies and its fair to assume he got at least $100,000 for these roles, bumping up income from these movies alone to almost $2,000,000. Throw in the other movies he's done, throw in residual income he makes and he's undeniably a multi millionaire. I've just seen a photo of his instagram where he owns almost one million dollars worth of cars. I get the feeling that he's like most dumb blacks who've had money thrown at them and just wastes it

Literally who?

And yeah, the studio is going to pick him over The Rock.

Niggro pls.

never get married, lads.

He drives

>The nigg must fear the strong

How can someone who's been a star in the Fast and Furious movies have financial struggles?

they don't sell as well as these pseduo-racing action movies

Fuck these movies and anyone who likes them desu

When is he coming back from his vacation anyway? It's been a pretty long time

Way ahead of you, kek.

Vin has more power over F&F and he hates The Rock too, so combined with the flops that were Baywatch and Jumanji maybe he can get the candyass fired.

>wife leaves
>demands 13k in alimony and child support a month
>refuses to let him see his own child

yeah.

I like the Fast Cinematic Universe

>Have to pay $13,000 for a child you can’t even see
What did he even do for the restraining order?

>Gibson talked about his financial struggles

How the fuck could anyone, regardless of how tarded, have financial struggles after playing a major character in so many F&F movies? Fate made over a billion dollars for fuck's sake.

By spending frivolously like a nignog.

Wait, hes pissed about the rock wanting to make more movies AND hes pissed that hes going broke?
I don't understand.

She accused him of beating the kid and then accused him of beating her. It's almost certainly bullshit.

Wife claimed he shoved his daughter to the ground, pressed her face in the ground, pulled her arms behind her back with one of his arms and hit her with the other. She says he has also hit her in the past and that three psychoanalysts have diagnosed him bi-polar/manic.

I wonder if the studio is gonna go with the biggest movie star in the world or the nigger from baby boy.

Rock think he in charge brah, but he ain’t part of the famillia

He's trying to bluff and get them to put him as the lead in F&F but he doesn't realize that no one cares about him, not even (((Hollywood))) and their agenda.

>Tyrese Gibson lost it ahead of his latest restraining order hearing with ex-wife Norma Gibson.

>The “Fast & Furious” franchise star, who is battling his ex over custody of their daughter Shayla, posted a video on Instagram, captured by TMZ, in which he breaks down in tears over his ongoing legal and family issues. In the video, Gibson, 38, is seen begging Norma to drop her fight for a restraining order and wailing about his love for his daughter.

>“Don’t take my baby. Please don’t take my baby,” Tyrese, who is wearing his “Shayla Rocks” sweatshirt, says while sobbing to the camera. “This is all I got.”

>“I’ve been away from my baby for two months. I just want my baby and no one’s listening because no one is in the court room,” Tyrese continued, crying.

>In the video, Tyrese also claims he’s paying $13,000 a month in legal fees, but says none of his “millionaire” or “billionaire” friends are “showing up” for him to help with the financial strain. “I’ve been there for you,” he said.

>The video since has been deleted from his Instagram page.

>A source close to Norma questioned Tyres’s sincerity to Page Six on Wednesday.

>“The video speaks for itself,” the source said. “He is nuts.”

>Reps for Tyrese didn’t respond to Page Six’s requests for comment.

>Tyrese and Norma are returning to court Wednesday afternoon. Shayla’s nanny, Elva, was expected to take the stand.

>Last week, Tyrese checked himself into the hospital following a contentious court hearing with his ex.

>He is also facing allegations of child abuse.

>The LA County of Department of Children and Family Services is investigating Tyrese regarding claims he struck Shayla so much that she was unable to sit.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

so is the rock though...

Fuck lame dwayne I don't even want him in F&F anymore. Can we just do another one that's back to the roots with core members of la familia? Maybe re-retcon Han back to life too

JUST
youtube.com/watch?v=sYGLKMDGSE8

Hes the one that started Paul Walkers cringiest performance of his career as "ghetto street wise white boi" in 2 Fast 2 Niggerish
The dialogue in that movie is strikingly different from the rest of the series

>black man beating wife
>almost certainly bullshit

sure, user. good thinking.

I'm not a huge rock fan or anything but how is what the Rock did wrong? he pitched an idea in order to expand the franchise and thus make more money for the studio. he's acting in a proactive way in order to expand and improve his career. what the fuck is the problem? is the Rock supposed to sit idle just because Gibson is jealous of him being successful? I am either missing something huge or this is just a big jealousy thing. why doesn't he get his life together, go out and make more money on his own instead of blaming someone else?

>muh steroids

I'm all against steroids but how is that an argument about the guy being in the wrong? jesus fucking christ, this is childish shit right there

Transformers? I think

Yeah he sounds like a stable, stand-up guy.

Yeah he's a nigger but show me the marks he made or it's bullshit. She got full custody and alimony for just hearsay.

>dumbass loser with no talent blows all his cash he made when he got lucky
>blames others
>arrogant prick

i hope the ex wife takes everything from him

majority of white people love the rock though

talks about his bbc. in the last he said the russia cold made it shrink, which goes against what women know about him

>AHHHHH SHHHIIIIEEEEEEEEETTT
He was actually pretty good in 2 fast

Two more user, come on...no checking IMDB either, be fair...

LEFT CHEEK
LEFT CHEEK
LEFT CHEEK
LEFT CHEEEEK

STOP, TYRONE
STOP
YOU'RE NO MATCH FOR THE BIG BOYS
OF YOU DON'T STOP YOUR DAUGHTER WILL STARVE AND DIE

This. The Rock is retarded, and if he's anything at all, he's fake as shit.

>inb4 the Rock fires back on twitter about how #LITTY and pissy his movies are going to be

the eternal roastie claims another victim

Eh he's just mad because Dwayne still has a career...arguably at its peak right now.

Meanwhile he's a washed up R&B singer who hasn't released a successful song in over a decade and whose acting career has been reduced to Transformers, F&F, and B movies.

if he took the gay pill like rock he would be on a yacht in the carribean without a care in the world

>he hasn't seen four brothers
Go watch that Marky Mark spectacle right now

what the fuck happened. tyrese was a smooth ass brother in the 90s

yep, can't get why people like the rock, he's a bland cunt who is clearly fake, does a ton of roids and expects people to believe he's natty

cant wait til all the sexual allegations of the rock come out and we can put his career to bed

Sorry Rock, it looks like your days of Fast and Furious are over

Yeah, the way he acted over that shit movie's deserved failure changed the way I feel about him. I actually sort of liked him before that. Now I just feel like he's a money hungry shill.

So let me get this straight.
>The Rock pitches an idea to have spin off movies
>Tyrese gets angry because he can't make money off of it

You got any more dubs in there? We hongry.

I am not a fan (I think I watched like 3 of the movies)
I know the main stars are vin disel and the guy who died.
Then I know there were fillers like the guy from NCIS new orleans and a black dude who I suppose is the guy from this thread.
Then they start to make money and throw movie stars like the rock and statam.
Also I know there are ugly girls like the one that was with the guy who die and the even uglier latina who was with vin disel.
For people who are not fans of these movies, AKA everyone I know, there would be no difference if black guy filler n°3 is not any more on the movies and I think that not fans would be more attracted if the rock is on the moves.

So fans still will go whatever actor is on the screen, fans do give shit about the rock and do not care about this guy.

fast 9 got delayed

>52 percent
>majority

I thought he was running in 2024 against Kanye

Man I can’t wait until I #pissmyself from laughing at the next fast and furious movie. It’s gon be #litty

>Show me the mark

This took me a while to create. So show some appreciation. Also, note the witty filename.

Thank you gentleman for your time.

He's dead

That's his fourth eye opening

No, but Waist Deep is actually a pretty great movie.

I didnt even know this dude was musician at some point. I dont watch F&F but fuck him I guess.

I liked Dwayne in The Rundown when I was 11, thats really the only perspective I have on this ordeal.

Haha funy joke man, really though, when is he coming back? Haven't seen him in anything for a while.

Who gives a shit. I can't recall what Tyrese even does in these movies

yeah hes the comic relief
no thats ludacris

Here is what is happening;

his ex-wife accused him of domestic abuse and beating his daughter. He has been fighting a custody battle. I assume that the rock was virtue signaling in private during negotiations, and Tyrese got fucked during his negotiations

watch this sad shit;
youtu.be/2YMEbCO23rw?t=6m18s