Boy, they sure like to hand out world records for anything these days

Boy, they sure like to hand out world records for anything these days

>daisy ridley is the youngest woman to ever be the protagonist in a Star Wars movie

>World Record for the Least Doubleplusungood Live-Action Portrayal of Spider-Man in the 2010s

>20 years old
>looks 12
How does he do it?

>won a BAFTA

Could be worse. Could be Gal Gadot.

Pajeets love the Guinness World Records, do the math

what the absolute fuck

>tfw shaved off my beard for the first time in years
>find out my face looks exactly the same as it did in High School
I'm never shaving again.

Nu-male

He's a fag, so probably something to do with cum. Or shit.

>CONGRATULATIONS TO HARRISON FORD WHO HAS THE NEW WORLD RECORD FOR AN ACTOR CRASHING TWO PLANES IN TWO YEARS OVER THE AGE OF 70

He's doing great. I like him as an actor since the Impossible.

giv tom gf (male)

>One of the brothers who created the Records Book was shot by the IRA

>giv tom gf (male)

He has one. Isn't he gorgeous?

He’s a tall guy.

i would unironically fug that

nu-male

youd fuck anything

Newman

can i fuck u

Good.

>Youngest actor to hold a title role in the mcu
That's a very specific world record.

I don't think anybody actually reads the Guiness Book of World Records unless it's at a doctros office or something.
They had a strategy of making up new records so people would buy the books and they only grow more ridiculous and stupid.
Also the MCU is still ongoing and Disney could find a way to cast someone younger than Tom at any point.

Piggybacking off capeshit is the only way they can get attention anymore, after people stopped caring about who can fit the most hardboiled eggs in their rectum.

Will he be the next "Tobey Maguire Elijah Wood Daniel Radcliffe" a.k.a manlets that people will only remember as that one role they played?

>Also the MCU is still ongoing and Disney could find a way to cast someone younger than Tom at any point.

Miles Morales?