/stargate/

>Look at me, I'm Valla, I'm incredibly sexy and fuck anything that moves especially Daniel he's my favorite edition

Just starting Atlantis, it kind of sucks so far imo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KJWu0N16cc
gateworld.net/news/2009/05/stargate-recommended-viewing-order/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Look at me, I'm Valla, I'm obnoxious, add nothing to the show and I know how to kill a 10 year old series
ftfy

They were only trying to find new homes for Claudia and Ben. After they brutally culled Farscape

*farts loudly*

delet this

GOOLD?

GODS, I WAS STRONG THEN!

I've only watched the movie. Is Origins a good place to pick up the franchise?
What do you think of the behind the sets feature? I see a lot of women involved should I be worried?
youtube.com/watch?v=6KJWu0N16cc

>Is Origins a good place to pick up the franchise?

>claudia black never did any risque shoots or scenes
except this
and i still can't find the source in hd, just this webm
jdimsa

its a rainbow problem

gateworld.net/news/2009/05/stargate-recommended-viewing-order/

This is great. Thank you, sir.

Anise is my waifu

imo the show should have ended after season 8, that said claudia was pretty good for a new addition,

>ywn live in the timeline where SG-1 ended perfectly after season 8
>SGA gets the extra two seasons to wrap up
>SGU runs alongside it for its planned five season arc
i want to go to this timeline lads

Yes, she is a striking woman, isn't she?

I still say the best timeline would've been the retooling of SG1 into SGC and having the show follow all the other teams and operations of the SGC.

Season 8 really did have the perfect ending. The replicators destroyed, the last System Lord forced to become a fugitive(although I enjoyed the Baal episodes in Seasons 9-10, I think this was the perfect conclusion for his character arc and for the Goauld generally), and the heroes all going their separate ways to enjoy the hard-fought victory with their people/families/etc.

>implying that's not the next spinoff after SGU in best timeline

I dropped SGU after some episodes into season 1, to much teenage drama, too much interpersonal drama.
You wanting several more seasons got me curious, does it get better? does the focus change? or do we two just have considerably differences in taste?

My innocent child

Season 2 drops most of the teen drama shit and actually becomes pretty decent. Most sci-fi shows have a shit season 1.

It ends on a hueg cliffhanger though.