Star VS

>SOON BRETHREN SOON

Is it normal for a 28 year old to be in love with Star Butterfly? I'm asking for a friend of course

Of course.

Like I have said in a previous thread, I wish for Star to be shot out of a cannon by the season's end

so where should i keep an eye out for when misseps uploads the new episode

MY BODY IS READY

We're are in love with her here. That's why we're here.

Season 3 finale?

Its not right, but I'd rather be wrong

What is wrong with us.

100% normal. id be more worried if you weren't head over heels for her.

>loving a cuck

No
It's not normal

>waifus are too much degeneracy for him
This is like, entry level, "Welcome to the Internet" level stuff right here famiglia.

>weird and wild

I'm 28 and I'm not in love with Star Butterfly.
I just adore her and like her a lot as a friend.

Odd answer.
Are you from 'round here?

Is every guy is these threads 28 I swear.

Does Marco like football?
If so what's his team?

I turn 20 on the 18th

Echo creek opossums duh

I'm 25 and she is mai waifu.

I'm 21 y/o Army trash.
Fighters don't into sports. Everyone knows that.

Both me and my friend are 28 and we watch this show. It speaks more of how good of a show this is.

What do you mean?

I have a feeling that 95% of the people here are underage.

I'm 27!

A poll for Star-lovers:
1. How old are you?
2. Are you a virgin?
3. Is this your first 2d love? If not, who was before?

Me: 28
No
Twilight Sparkle

PONYFAG GET OUT

>liking the Cuckquean
>not prefering the immensly more intersting gypsy
Fucking shit thread, mate. How long until episodes? It's a matter of days now, but how many?

1. 29
2. Yes
3. Probably not first, cant remember rest.

>28
>No
>Kirino Kousaka was my only waifu but I've switched her for Star Butterfly

Outside of visiting this site I'm considered a normie

Ye
Star fire original teen titans

>3
Second best horse. Not bad. Star is third best though, so your taste is slipping.

we never got a date when we were star's age. none of the girls were even remotely like her. they were terrified of having any distinguishing characteristics or standing out in any way. and they SURE as hell werent going to risk total ostracization by talking to guys like us with good grades and height and moustaches and interest in cartoons and videogames.

But I genuinely enjoyed the show and characters regardless of community as I do now with Star and I didn't and don't enforce my tastes.

Speak for yourself bud.

>we never got a date when we were star's age. none of the girls were even remotely like her.
Mostly true for me, although at least 2 girls did want to be my girlfriends but i simply denied them. Simply because they were not my type.

OOUUUTTT

why do you keep saying this user

That's a damn good explanation.

What about you then?

Or what?

>autism horse
>not even a top tier horse rn
If it was pre-Alicorn, you are forgiven. Walk in silence, ignore this smug Bruce
There were sloots in my high school, but they were just that, sloots. Everything that was worth taking was already taken, and getting your dick wet isn't that exciting if it's almost effortless.

i'll be 40 next week

>Simply because they were not my type.
No penises?

14 years old dated this chick went on for like 4-5 months wasn't too serious but neither is Jarco.

you eventually got a date, right?

I'm 18, close enough I suppose

fuck dude you can actually DATE star
go do it now. don't wait, like we did. now we never can again unless her parents are -really really cool-

I recently bought and read all the comics that are currently out.

I love all of them.
It's cool that they fleshed out the world for Cats with Human faces dimension and that bizarre issue where they enter Glossaryk's... (mind?) was really funny.

One was a fat redhead that wanted to bang me as fast as possible, also a bit of hothead she would get into any conflict possible, second was a class younger small posture girl that gave me hints till she simply said "i wanna be your girlfriend" but we got nothing to talk about really, she watched no cartoons, played no video games, only was about "do you smoke? wanna get beer?" which simply didn't bode well.

ha ha

Isn't she like 14 or 15 in canon? I'd do it if she were real despite the age gap

Sure, but can your friend take a seat over here?

She is legal in Germany,Poland,Portugal,Italy,France if she is 15.
So its entirely possible.

delete this

Because sometimes there's just things you want to see happen

Oh sure chris handsome.

Guess I'm movin to France the country of LOVE!

Why does EVERY girl want to fuck Marco?

yes
misery

Because Star Vs. The Forces of Evil was actually a harem show this whole time. It's The Loud House of Disney

It's funny, because Janna has the potential to be an even bigger cuckquean than Star.

>spent at least 8 years watching Marco pine for Jackie
>constantly rejected by Marco for being weird
>some princess shows up out of nowhere and is accepted by Marco despite being just as weird as you

she doesn't even have a crush on marco

Under8ed

i think i am 22... or it was just 21.

>smaht
>strong as fuck but still lean
>pretty boy
>dorky without going full autismo, aka cute dorkiness
>currently low in spaghetti
>bitches love that Latin spice
I'm not a grill, but It isn't hard to add it up.

Not that we know of.

But she feels like a mild version of Helga from Hey Arnold (It's just the crush part is not entirely clear)

1. 23
2. Nope, had a girlfriend for a few months and fucked her as much as I could
3. Another before star... X 23 maybe

underage b&

>He hasn't realized by now 90% of Sup Forums is ex-hosefuckers

sleepover confirmed no crush
she's a plant to steam star's magic or some shit just you wait

And if his dad is any indication he will grow up to be a caramel colored greek god.

>24
>No
>No, Eureka is my one and only 2d waifu, Star is just a backup

>proactive
>goes for it anyway
>invades others relationships
That's not how cucks work.
a) girl cucking works differently
b) even if it didn't she seems to be leading up to mistress ntr

yeah. that's when you date. you dont fuck right away

1. 18
2. yes
3. I used to have a crush on Mabel Pines but it died after Weirdmageddon 2: Escape from Reality. I also love Lucy Loud

What is being a wizard like?

It's suppressed rage like when you are gay but are too afraid to come out and become apparent homophobic and hate yourself for fapping to homo pron. Same with closet horsefuckers. Everybody loves ponies.

>21
>nope, I'm happily married
>yes

>not immediately seeing the writing on the wall after Time Traveller's Pig
You deserve the cuckquean you pine for now.

>I used to have a crush on Mabel Pines
That's odd. I'd believe if you said Wendy, but Mabel? She is adorable but... Mabel?

>if you hate gays you're a faggot
Not a phenomena. I fucking hate the Pulse shooter for legitimising this. At least he inspired a really good song.

It was only the 9th episode of the series.

At the time, I thought there would be plenty more episodes to flesh out and develop her better

They said you got magic powers
instead i lost my job and all my money and had to move in with my mom because I developed crippling depression

Any day now.

>only the ninth
What about all the proceeding episodes that only served to continue that characterisation? It took until weirdmageddon?

Wendy is overrated. plus I'm not really into redheads

Nah. Of course, it's not a rule. But most of those who hate gays the loudest are faggots, and it's known far before Pulse. Where else comes this rage from? Straight man can kick faggots butt, but he won't yell "fuck fags" in public.

Janna lied about her crush. She's autistic enough to put her life in danger against rated G Hellraiser's box before admitting she has a crush on Marco

1. 21
2. Yes
3. Maybe, can't remember but probably not.

>another ex-twifag

What are we doing? It doesn't make any goddamn sense!

Fun fact: there is no question about gender in this poll.

Maybe.

Could be easy an assumption nobody is gay in this thread.

get out you barneyfag

The only women on the net are fujos. This poll cannot apply to them.

I was foolish enough to trust the Hirsch

>>another ex-twifag
>What are we doing? It doesn't make any goddamn sense!
I really loved her, but when I watched MLP I've never had dreams about them.
Be me a month or so ago. Watch all Svtfoe episodes one time. Whaddyaknow? I've seen Star in my dream three times already. She is more magical and more princess-y than Twilight it seems.
Although first two times I've seen Star in my dreams she had cancer and I had to console her. I guess it's symbolical seeing where I'm discussing this show.

I really like this Star. A Marco equivalent would be p cool

Doubt it. She doesn't seem the type to deny it. She even joked at it before saying Keats.