What the hell happened to Marvel?

What the hell happened to Marvel?

Other urls found in this thread:

jimsmash.blogspot.ca/2017/02/captain-america-fan-art.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=O6G7ontRInU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It got #Woke

They are very tolerant as long as you don't disagree with their ideology then you're shit shouldn't aphave any authority

Why do people get mad when captain america deals with politics? His first fucking appearance was punching hitler.

Because punching Hitler at this point in time is seen as apolitical because there's no real controversy or even relevance with punching Hitler.
Same with Commies or the British.
When you bring in modern politics it sets people off because they tend to either have relevant opinions or just want to avoid the topic all together.

THIS
Drumpf is literally the same as Hitler, and Marvel are doing the right thing here by demonising his supporters the same way you would demonise a Nazi.
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

People are fine with politics as long as it's something they agree with.

I get mad because deviating from leftist ideology =/= hitler. Isisting their is only one correct ideology of progressiveness is pretty fascist

Captain America is literally doing what he always does

When modern writers don't even read captain America
Oh wait they do captain hydra thrives off chaos so he can continue his plans.
Actually this is in character for captain hydra

Well considering google says this is fan art, I'd say nothing

They took anyone remotely talented and put them to make movies and separated their movie studios from Marvel comics because comics are a dead industry and they knew with no supervision they would fuck it up.

Also, that pic is fanart.

what the fuck are you talking about
im not calling anyone hitler
im saying that getting angry over a comic being political WHEN ITS BEEN THAT WAY FOR SEVERAL DECADES is retarded

nice b8m8

Here's the link

jimsmash.blogspot.ca/2017/02/captain-america-fan-art.html?m=1

Tell that to

thats obviously bait you dumbfuck. are you new here?

Because punching Hitler is what America is all about. The only thing more American is running over commies in your jeep.

>telling a huge audience of kids that your president is the bad guy because your heroes (editors/writers think so)
>good thing
It's their perogative since they own the characters but it doesn't make it any less heavy handed

Captain America punched Hitler when it was modern politics.

People were shitting on Trump over a decade before he became president. Being in office doesn't make him sacred or anything.

how is trump=equal to hitler? since when did trump commit genocide or invade another country?

>SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

holy fuck has Sup Forums made a 180 and become the uptight conservatives we used to hate?

Considering this is Sup Forums, it's hard to say anymore.

You have to go back.

Are you?! There's a reason every other board calls this place Sup Forumsmblr.

Maybe, but it does get tiring. The man's not Hitler. He's never going to be Hitler. He literally hasn't done anything that would qualify him as Hitler.

Come up with something else for god's sake.

easy to say decades later, but at the time hitler was controversial figure and not just a universally agreed upon villian.

>conservatives we used to hate
Sup Forums isn't one person, I never said I liked conservatives but I fucking hate ha foisted propaganda no matter which side it comes from

Yes and now it isn't. Cap may've always been political but that doesn't mean the people who complain of him as such always saw him as political.

We were always contrarian you newt.

But he's totally deporting a bunch of people. Never mind that those people are in this country illegally and should have been deported years ago.

Just wondering, how long have you been on Sup Forums?

Remember anons; cheer for you ethnic replacement in your own countries and accept as many MENA people into it otherwise you're as bad as Red Skull.

Stand with Cap and embrace sharia.

Or that Obama deported more people during his presidency than the two before him...

youtube.com/watch?v=O6G7ontRInU

Yeah, fucking tumblr. I mean all the responses to his post are calling him a faggot but FUCKING Sup ForumsMBLR AM I RIGHT YOU GUYS?

What's the old saying again; 'scratch a liberal and a fascist bleeds'?

To be fair there was probably more Illegals in the joint than the other two before anytways.

>the two other boards I browse are Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Marvel quit taking it's own advice

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not crazy about super hero stories where everything's all dark and moody. Personally, I like the ones where good guys fight giant apes on the moon and stuff. Remember those? I do. That was back when comic book worlds were places you wanted to escape to... not from."
- Squirrel Girl
Is marvel even trying to be fun anymore?

Is he /ourguy/?

its fanart

yes you dumb motherfucker

ITT

Where is Marvel calling him Hitler?

He is basically a living version of the cartoonishly greedy, ruthless businessman stock character, though.

I was talking more in general terms of people's criticisms and mockery of Trump. The Hitler comparisons are silly and four (eight) years of it is gonna get old fast.

>four (eight) years of it is gonna get old fast.
should have thought of that before you elected him, 'murica. you should have learned from Tricky Dicky.

The user I replied to was insuating it's the same thing as Captain America standing up to hitler, which again is no where close to an accurate comparison you literal retard.

Captain America has also always dealt with leftist politics. In the 70's him taking on a lot of social problems was seen as progressive in the same way Green Lantern Green Arrow was.

If you don't agree with it, don't read it. Personally I'm able to read things I don't agree with because I'm open to seeing another side of things. I can read Cerebus despite Sim being a fucking maniac at certain parts because that's what art is all about, the artist expressing their thoughts and feelings. I don't read books because of the character on the cover, I read because I'm interested in what the writer on the byline has to say about that character.

>one of them is just hugging a cross
Alright.

>which again is no where close to an accurate comparison you literal retard.

see

Except Cap's a Nazi now.

>Muslims
>Feminists
>Black supremacists
>Queers and disabled

And people think this coalition will last?

>punch foreign leader your nation is at war with
>make a political statement regarding a controversial issue

Don't go hurting Trump's bf's feelings like that.

It was before the war

Christianity is a evil religion, user. Islam, however, is the religion of peace.

Nothing happened. It's the same as it's ever been.

fixed

>Drumpf

You mean Lord Dampnut?

#LordDampNut

>or invade another country

He's been ranting about taking oil from Iraq and sending troops to Mexico.

Iraq is one thing, Mexico is a shithole that lets it's cartels run rampant a cries about the U.S. wanting a strong southern border when they already have an even stricter immigration policy. I have literally no sympathy and to think America owes its citizens illegal passage into our country is laughable. They have zero right to be here

Holy Shit! Is that real? If so, why on earth would an Amazon obey a law from man's world that's designed to repress women?

FUCK LORD DAMPNUFF AND FUCK SLYTHERINS
#YESALLSLYTHERINS

>If you don't agree with it, don't read it
this is a codeword for
>if you don't like it don't talk about it because it makes me feel insecure

Kek, good job user.

This alteration has convinced me that local US muslims are plotting to destroy the US, and that female jihadists pose a larger threat than previously thought.

Okay

Yes! Lol. If you lock them all in a room long enough, the problem will sort it self out.

Illegal Mexican immigration to the US is at a net zero.

Who knows.

Considering Muslims want the feminists and queers dead or as human cattle and the black supremacists hate roughly half the country, same with feminists.

Lol. No wonder the left is falling apart.

Captain American punching Hitler caused shit cause American wasn't in the war yet

Pictures for Ant-Man?

There are 11.1 million illegal immigrants in this country. I doubt all of them are europeans that came here and forgot to renew their visas.

I hate what Sup Forums has turned the second best character from Boy's Club into.

What are you talking about? I'm saying that unlike a lot of other comics that just take potshots at conservatives, Spencer's comics actually reflect what's happening in the world right now. And though I don't agree with the stances the comic supports it's interesting to read BECAUSE of how it reflects life.

I'm saying that if you're just gonna get triggered by reading it, then leave it alone. If a comic that aligned with your beliefs came out and people were bitching about it, you'd find them just as annoying.

Sup Forums, are we the baddies?

The elevated him into a cultural icon.

>Because punching Hitler at this point in time is seen as apolitical because there's no real controversy or even relevance with punching Hitler.
This is literally untrue.

A great portion of the US people did not want to enter WWII because the fallout of WWI AND the country was in the midsts of the great depression, not to mention Hitler wasn't necessarily seen as a bad guy by a lot of people within the country.

Fuck off uneducated newfag.

What happened, you tell me.

Mexico is actually a huge help in deporting migrants that pass through mexico to the us. Theyre pissed theyre being blamed for the us' problems and blackmailed to fix them.

All Pepe ever wanted was to smoke weed and hang out with his bros.

All too true, not to mention all the illegals are what are called Paisas. Which in American culture is the equivalent of the most most racist and uneducated Red Neck you could find. The illegals are literally the people openly mocked in the US for their unsophistication and told they should change, but I guess not enough liberals understand Spanish.

>Spencer's comics actually reflect what's happening in the world right now from a biased point of view

fixed that for you

Then cap. Should get mad about bombing those countries.

Fuck your hypocrisy

He was bastardized misused and passed around like a ragdoll for long before Sup Forums got him.

The very first permutation of him was to make him sad which was the polar opposite of his true attitude. By the time he got to Sup Forums he was unrecognizable.

how are there still people who don't know the story about Nazi's protesting Cap at Marvel and Kirby going to "meet" them but they ran away

They pandered to a group that wasn't loyal to them in the first place.

Even though this is fanart, I think this would be in-character for Steve.

The man championed gays in the 80s. Does anyone on Sup Forums actually read comics or is this some Sup Forums shit?

Mexicans in general are considered low tier even in Latin America.

who had bigger tits? wilson, or bendis?

Because everyone south of the border is mexican.

No one hated nazis more than Jack Kirby. Kirby's favorite stories were always ones where he's killing nazis.

Is it not true that immigration, black kids rioting, and anger over the president are not huge issues right now?

It doesn't matter to me that Spencer's depictions of those are the exact opposite of my beliefs and even depict pretty heavily fictionalized versions of those events, I think it's important that a character meant to represent America have some cultural awareness that reflects what major issues are being discussed in America.

And I'm not talking about watching American Idol and having a MySpace page.

Nothing fucking "happened" to Marvel.
It was run by a bunch of pothead hippies in the past.
It is run by a bunch of pothead hippies today.
And guess what: in the future it's going to be run by a bunch of pothead hippies.

The only difference is that now -YOU- have your head up your ass and think that the world was somehow compliant to your fucked up worldview back when you were a dumb kid and not paying any attention.
And you are wrong about that.
That's all. No conspiracy. No agendas being suddenly pushed. Just you being stupid.

He mass murdered liberal fefes and invaded safe spaces

Hey, the Horde in warcraft works, somehow.

True, but Paisas are the Mexicans other Mexicans make fun of for being uneducated and backwards.