This just bugs me

Why is there a lot of folks who seem to think he's gay? Just because he's mostly shipped with two guys?

I know the previous incarnations had him in a romance with Allura, so wouldn't it make more sense for him to be bi instead?

Because his ass was made to be taken by cock.

Because he kisses men and it makes his nipples erect to do so.

Because shippers are a cancer and there's like 4 dudes to 2 women.
Same thing happens in rwby but Noone cares cause lesbians

Because shippers are a cancer to fanbases and usually ruin them

Because he's a slut from a slutty race

Because shippers are subhuman trash.

Pidge was also a guy in previous incarnations, so I think it's safe to say none of the past incarnations have any bearing on the current series.

They don't necessarily think he's gay, they _want_ (or worse, *need*) him to be gay. Just a hazard of modern fandoms.

Yoga pants and crop top.

Because shippers ruin every Fandom and make everything about sex. None of the characters show any romantic feelings for anyone, except Lance who's a horn dog, but shippers have made everything about romance. I love the show, but I don't go into the threads here because it's all Gay ships and fan fiction garbage.

Look at that fuckin gay ass hair
And what is that. A crop jacket

This happens to all fandoms. Look how many people ship Dick Grayson and Jason Todd. People just like the idea of two people fucking over any of the implications that may carry.

literally by far the best hair in the male cast.

Gay men don't have mullets.

It's not a real mullet anyway. His hair is too even.

Isn't Keith gay for Shiro?

Who isn't gay for Shiro.

I never see the lesbian stuff get as catty as gay stuff. Maybe it's the demographic. Exception to that would probably be the Adventure Time Marceline/Bubblegum thing.

Is there like a wish-fulfillment aspect that motivates shippers so much it makes them loony? Or is is just teens/shut-in 20-somethings.

Most fujo's are used to gay men with mullets

He looks like a twink.

Pretty much why I just keep to select fanfics and my own space when it comes to RWBY.

Was Aoba really gay or was he just coerced into it by a pack of sketchy men?

Sure he came to accept his new place in life by the end, but.

I mean, a good example of this is Shiro really outliving any other incarnations...

>The most popular ship with Keith, and is the most popular ship in the goddamn show by a mile, is with Lance, the only guy, barring Hunk, that has an interest in women
Why? Why did the fans decide this cracked pairing should be the center of the show? They're just going to be incredibly disappointed.

Because he doesn't give a shit about Allura; he knows Shiro gives a shit about Allura so he tolerates her despite her being a racist shit about his heritage and blaming him like it's his fault or something. This isn't like the previous incarnations of Keith, who was so Officer & a Gentleman it was honestly revolting. This is why I laugh at Kallura shippers, everything they base their ship on comes from series that are only related to this one in name, and since two seasons have passed and Keith still doesn't give Allura more than what's appropriate for the context where they interact, if they interact at all, it's looking only more likely he's not interested in females whatsoever. Keiths of the past would be fawning all over Allura; this Keith suggested they abandon her to a Galra rape train last season, and then invited Galra into her castle without giving a damn what she thought about it this season. There is no evidence whatsoever that he views her as anything more than a part of the castle that happens to talk and occasionally be a bitch.

And that's not even bringing up him calling Pidge a selfish cunt last season. He gives no fucks what chicks think, want, say, do, or need. That is behavior indicative of an entity so divorced from heterosexuality that he's almost guaranteed to be gay.

Nope.

I'm more interested in why other people's interests trigger you.

Headcanon trumps canon to the snowflake generation. When you go your whole life thinking everything is about you and your feelings, you never learn that what you want isn't important.

Because they have a lot of fights and for some reason that's ship fuel

Sly sucked like 100 cocks per day my dude

You miss the scene where it looked like he almost burst into tears cause Allura wouldn't look at him?

Looks like a Klancer discovered the thread.

>triggered
It's the topic of this thread and he's simply expressing his opinion about it. It's that hard to figure out he's not a fan, most Voltron fans aren't watching the show for the romance. It's not like that user just randomly decided to talk about shipping or posted pictures of their favored ships.

Pretty sure snowflakes didn't invent headcanon. And also that the canon of a children's cartoon isn't important either.

You'd burst into tears too if you thought you were about to get kicked out of your Georgia plantation-owner South Shall Rise Again house because you just found out you were a half-nigger and never knew it, and the Missus is thinking of spacing you for being an abomination.

>whining about one specific pairing in the same way for the 400th time
>not triggered
k

Because it involves two slender teenage boys who explicitly don't like each other but are forced to relate due to similar causes.

That is literally THE perfect formula for teenage girls to lose their marbles over.

Fujos have reject reality and substitute their own. They live in their own little world where all boys are cute and gay. Western fujos take it a step further and assert that they're doing societal good by sexualizing boys because it "normalizes" homosexual relationships. In reality, they're just fetishizing homosexuals and doing more harm than good, but god help you if you try to articulate that to them.

>he doesn't remember Kataang brozone

I'm sorry there's one place on the internet where people aren't kissing your pairing's ass.

These.

This is some delusional bullshit that can only exist in the mind of someone very young.

>trying to make sense of shipping

>Whining
Again, you don't seem to understand what you're typing. That user is simply asking why Klance, which is a cracked pairing, is so popular. There's no complaining in that comment. Also, not everyone here frequently posts in Voltron's threads. This is my 4th time at all browsing a Voltron-related topic.

You cannot honestly expect new posters to know that other anons have posted the same questions and views, then rant about it like they're supposed to be aware of it. Honestly, you sound intolerant, even annoyed, over something so common. .

I'm not arguing in favor of any ship, I'm saying that not giving a shit about the women does not make him gay.

Fujos like Keith because he's cute. Fujos like Lance because he's cute and "funny". Wouldn't it just be adorable if they were fucking each other too? It doesn't matter whether or not the characters are gay, the fujos have already decided that they are despite no real evidence. As a result, every little character interaction just validates that conclusion.

>Look Lance and Keith are in the same room! You can just feel the raw sexual tension between them!

I blame digimon for all these red/blue dynamic fujoshits. To be fair it was gayer in digimon with the blue/red's

>Why did the fans decide this cracked pairing should be the center of the show?
It's not that, some fans like crack pairings but don't think it has to happen. In this case it's because Korrsami happened and they expect it again. Some of the same people worked on both shows.

Difference between "I like this pairing but it won't happen" or "I like this pairing and hope it happens but if it doesn't that's fine too" into "IT MUST HAPPEN IF IT DOES NOT HAPPEN THE CREATORS A HOMOPHOBIC PEDOPHILE RACISTS WHO ARE ATTACKING ME PERSONALLY."

See also Steven Universe fandom. And Sherlock BBC fandom. Crazy shit.

As for Klance they are rivals and two sort of vaguely attractive blah boys.

>whining about one specific pairing in the same way for the 400th time
You make it sound like Voltron threads doesn't involve regurgitating the same thing over and over again. I've seen way too many fanart about Shiro being a sex slave or furries with their Galra festish, yet I don't people like you whine about them. When the topic of Klance comes up, they're always a complainer like you that shows up, but rarely do you speak about the other garbage.

>wouldn't it make more sense
gay people don't listen to reason

to give you an honest answer to all your questions:

1) most of the folks you're talking about is a younger audience filled in with some newer fans who are more open-minded to him possibly being gay than you seem to be. also no, subtext obviously.
2) how much does it matter to you that there is the slimmest of possibilities of him being gay rather than bisexual considering he has not shown any interest in girls? inb4 screenshots of him being nice to allura

Well I mean the previous incarnation of Shiro is DEAD, so by that logic Shiro should be...uh oh.