Post leaks

Post leaks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rey pretends to join Kylo’s side so they can team up to beat snook but afterward she betrayed him and imbolizes him forcing him to watch her and Finn have sex

Would fit the (((Holywood))) narrative

I wan't them to fall in love

I'd unironically pay IMAX prices for this

That interview where Adam Driver was asking the questions to Daisy Ridley made them both look like turboautists.

Will be mad, if she end up with Finn

WE

Limited edition cups for the Australian premiere already spoiled the main twist:

It's a solid well made adventure film with likable character but Sup Forums whines about it for the next year because alt-right pussies cry about everything

I would only watch Star Wars again if Rey falls in love with Ren and is initially terrified by her feelings as he tries to take advantage of them by turning her to the dark side until he realizes her love for being a good person outweighs her love for him and he ends up switching sides because he actually loved her too all along.

>t. Bugman

I seen Daisy Ridley in a night club in London a few years ago. Ask me anything.

What did she smell like?

>if you don't like lazy writing, you're alt-right!
Let me guess, am I a nazi too?

Is she hot or does she look like a monkey? I can't tell.

Rey Tarkin

You read it here first boyos

what was it

There are, broadly speaking, two kinds of Force Awakens haters - those who hate the film because it is a bad film, and those who hate the film because they see some sort of SJW or other "leftist" agenda in it. The latter group can indeed be disregarded as whining alt-right losers. The former, on the other hand, is simply correct. The Force Awakens is both unoriginal and mediocre, with mostly poor acting and character development, nonsensical worldbuilding, and the typical annoying editing one finds in most JJ Abrams movies.

Who was she dancing with? Exclusively black guys or Arabs too?

Rey is Mace Windu's daughter

They hired the autist at 2:07 to play Kilo

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM

Tell me more about the editing, you expert. Prove is not one of those words parroted from a youtube video.

I wasn't close enough to smell her mate. And you can't smell people properly in a crowded night club.

She looked hot to me. But this was about 4 years ago.

She was grinding on some guy when I seen her but he was white.

why didn’t you slap her massiv forehead with your benis

Did you call the space marines to rid the universe of her fowl species?

Because the bouncers would probably kick me out.

Based Japs.

>The light or the darkness? Rey and Kylo, two souls who seem to shift between the two sides of the Force. A shocking development awaits them in SW: The Last Jedi.

>The world was shocked to see that the hand offered to Rey was that of Kylo Ren. The light or the dark? That is the question that awaits them as together they are tossed and pulled by the two sides of the Force.

>Rey: whose Force powers awakened in the previous film "The Force Awakens", now carries a sense of being lost and unsure. Will she be taken by the darkness...?
>Kylo: who killed his own father in 'The Force Awakens. Can the glimmers of hope and light in Kylo Ren's heart undo the darkness in Rey?
>Rey and Kylo: seem to resonate with each other, keep an eye out for the epic continuation of their story in SW: The Last Jedi."

>There are, broadly speaking, two kinds of Force Awakens haters - those who hate the film because it is a bad film, and those who hate the film because they see some sort of SJW or other "leftist" agenda in it. The latter group can indeed be disregarded as whining alt-right losers. The former, on the other hand, is simply correct. The Force Awakens is both unoriginal and mediocre, with mostly poor acting and character development, nonsensical worldbuilding, and the typical annoying editing one finds in most JJ Abrams movies.

Tell me more about the editing. What makes it annoying?

just slap with your benis while you are at it. assert dominance you stupid spy boy

But "mediocre" isn't bad. It's mediocre.

>snookies an asshole
>lets team up

could it be more obvious

You haven't ever met bouncers in London I take it?

how did you know it was her?

They look like their about to fuqq

i haven’t been interested in traveling to the middle east in the last few years

What direction could they take the story in that would allow to approach ESB and ROTS levels of Kino?

It would be kinda sick for Kylo to double-down again on being the bad guy and kill Snoke.

Or Rey getting killed would be a huge twist. idk

Tell that to this guy

The force is a woman yass.

I knew her from the tv stuff here. She was in a few shows.

>that lusty gaze from Daisy
HNNNNG

oh yeah I forgot she was in toast of london

I've seen several references to this, sauce?

The movie's a mixture between the Empire Strikes Back and West Side Story (without music)

Be very careful now...

Bullshit. I hate it because Star Wars is garbage for little kids.

kek

>It's a solid well made adventure film with likable character
>likable character
So who's the new character that's likable since Rey, Finn, Poe, and Kylo aren't?
Porg or Rose?
Maybe that new evil guy?
Who?

Finn should fuck Poe
Rey should fuck Chewbacca
Kylo stays incel

It's the Orochimaru plotline again with Snoke

You should have uploaded as a jpeg...

Gonna have to rewatch this again now

>4 years ago

So what you just recognized her from a 2 line part in Toast Of London?

Snoke is Yuuzhan Vong

that's better and more original than what will actually happen

based shitted poster

Go back to tumblr

wot. Please elaborate, I haven't seen naruto

Why does he have to become evil in the movie for? It doesn't make any sense other than to be random and edgy.

The force is female and so all men are incapable of properly handling it and inevitably turn evil.

fuck, for a second I believed it was ridley

but that is pretty much true if the force was real as well. good move in my eyes right there. men are evil bastards.

Saaaame, All Starwars is garbage, at least the prequels had memes, and was so bad it was funny. I don't care if they now have a black person that isnt a 70's disco sterotype, with a more prominent role, or a woman lead. honestly good on them. But the movie is popcorn garbage regardless. JJ can't direct, and the movie is all story and no character.

would be funnier if it didn't pan down that far and implied she was fucking herself with the lightsaber

>lack of diversity can push people to isis
>better put people of color in your movies or we'll kill you

lol my grandma's name is snook