Michael Moore BTFO

So, Fahrenheit 9/11 was just completely debunked by the Trump administration’s release of hundreds of thousands of documents seized in the 2011 bin Laden raid. One of the most popular and successful documentaries ever made has been nullified and can be thrown in trash.

The documentary posits that the Iraq War was predicated on a lie, that “lie” being that Saddam/Iraq had connections to al Qeada. Well turns out-

>One newly-available audio file contains a biography for Zarqawi, placing him in Baghdad before the American-led invasion and tracing his travels to Iran, Syria and elsewhere. Other audio files summarize al Qaeda’s opinions of various Saudi sheikhs, some of whom supported the jihadis’ efforts in Iraq.
archive.is/IdNmi

Basically, Bush was right. Al Qaeda was operating in Iraq and Iran. Michael Moore is colossal douche and has been wrong about everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Musab_al-Zarqawi
web.archive.org/web/20111011053416/http://millercenter.org/president/speeches/detail/4540
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saddam_Hussein_and_al-Qaeda_link_allegations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>vague "support" for Al Quaeda's ops in Iraq
>"HURRR DURR U SEE? SADAM AND BIN LADEN WHERE BESTIES" (even though they were from completely different and enemy sects)
>"HURRR DURRR BASED DRUMPF MAGA GO TO WAR PLS MR TRUMP"

faggot trumptard kys

I thought the "lie" with relation to Iraq was the WMDs. The dossier on the subject produced by shitheels Tony Blair, Peter Mandelson and Alastair Campbell of the Labour Party was completely and conclusively debunked, later being revealed as a speculative student thesis project Campbell had acquired and in his own words, "sexed up".

There's no evidence they were working with Saddam.

>vague support
>al Qeada 2nd-in-command in Iraq and Iran planning operations
SEETHING

>"connection with al quadea"
>somebody from iraq once complimented someone from al quaeda
I mean, what else was I expecting from a fucking Trumptard?

No, we sent wmd inspectors in and Saddam kicked them out. But the entire basis for the inspection was the U.S. accusations that Iraq was aiding al Qeada.

Zarqawi being there prior to 2003 is something that was known by a lot of people already, but now we have proof.

The CIA just released the evidence today. Read the article.

OP is a faggot 14 year old. Anyone that was old enough to remember remembers that the pitch to invade Iraq was that Saddam was secretly holding WMDs, it had nothing to do with 9/11.

Saddam and 9/11 came later after the war failed in a desperate attempt to try and make idiot republican voters forget they got bamboozled.

Being in Iraq doesn't mean Zarqawi was working with Saddam. There's nothing in the article that supports what you're saying.

Do you even know who Zarqawi is? Probably not if you learned everything you know about the Iraq War from Michael Moore.

the letters t and v look nothing like pol. instead of filling up your heads with right wing propaganda, try reviewing your old junior high english notes.

Yea, I was 14 when the started. What you “remember” doesn’t matter. CIA just BTFO’d the entire basis of Leftist anti-Bush ideology. You have been BTFO. You cannot debate this evidence.

It's not just "somebody from iraq." It's the fucking head politicians of the regime, you faggot.

>the most famous documentary ever has been debunked
>g-g-go back to Sup Forums

The invasion of Iraq took place on March 20, 2003. Abu Musab al-Zarqawi joined Al-Qeada in 2004, after the invasion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Musab_al-Zarqawi

At least try and put forth an effort next time.

is Sup Forums taken over by literal liberal faggots?because holy shit the salt here is pathetic

Not an argument.

BASED TRIPS

>Trump administration’s release of hundreds of thousands of documents seized in the 2011 bin Laden raid

Thread dismissed

Your the one who cant seem to refute anyone's points

It's not what I "remember". That was the fucking pitch you retard:

web.archive.org/web/20111011053416/http://millercenter.org/president/speeches/detail/4540

"Iraq continues to flaunt its hostility toward America and to support terror. The Iraqi regime has plotted to develop anthrax and nerve gas and nuclear weapons for over a decade. This is a regime that has already used poison gas to murder thousands of its own citizens, leaving the bodies of mothers huddled over their dead children. This is a regime that agreed to international inspections, then kicked out the inspectors. This is a regime that has something to hide from the civilized world.

States like these and their terrorist allies constitute an axis of evil, arming to threaten the peace of the world. By seeking weapons of mass destruction, these regimes pose a grave and growing danger. They could provide these arms to terrorists, giving them the means to match their hatred. They could attack our allies or attempt to blackmail the United States. In any of these cases, the price of indifference would be catastrophic.

We will work closely with our coalition to deny terrorists and their state sponsors the materials, technology, and expertise to make and deliver weapons of mass destruction. We will develop and deploy effective missile defenses to protect America and our allies from sudden attack. And all nations should know: America will do what is necessary to ensure our nation's security.

We'll be deliberate; yet, time is not on our side. I will not wait on events while dangers gather. I will not stand by as peril draws closer and closer. The United States of America will not permit the world's most dangerous regimes to threaten us with the world's most destructive weapons."

>somebody from iraq
JUST SOMEBODY FROM IRAQ

>the most famous documentary ever
what?

>Implying the invasion of Iraq was due to 9/11

Oh, how cute. Look at that little conservative squirm

>Wikipedia as a source
Zarqawi has been friends with bin Laden since the Mujahideen days. He was part of al Qeada from the beginning. You are a moron

this moots /OP/s point

But didnt you guys just say the CIA are liars and russia is not colluding with trump?
Which is it :^)

Yes, my fellow BASED magapede. I too support neocon wars in the middle east. They're so BASED and REDPILLED. Only a TRIGGERED cuckold snowflake could possibly disagree with American interventionism. PRAISE KEK! SHADILAY!

What do I need to refute? Read the article. There is literally no debating what I’m saying?

What is your question that I apparently can’t avswer?

>trying to convince Sup Forums of anything beyond cuckoldry
there's an active BLACKED thread on the first page. what do you expect to come from this board?

>Iraq continues to flaunt its hostility toward America and to support terror.
>continues to support terror
It’s the first sentence, user. I know you seething because your world is crumbling down.

The CIA just proved the link. It also vindicates Trump’s current stance towards Iran.

Shitskins are seething right now

Why are we trusting what the CIA says now?

Where in the article does it say that Zarqawi was working with the Iraqi government? Can you quote it for me?

The CIA never said that. I know Rachel Maddow viewers live in an alternate universe, but try to get a grip.

Seething tanned European

We went to Iraq for WMDs and not al queda. So what the fuck are you talking about? That is my question.

A guy like Zarqawi didn’t get in/out of Iraq without Saddam knowing. You should try to read up on the actual intricacies of the Iraq War instead of relying on Michael Moore docs and Jon Stewart joked

Go back to if you don't like it, sweetheart.

A.Q. were opposed to Saddam and his Bath party, and Saddam and the Bathists were opposed to A.Q. and their Wahhabist view of Islam.

The Bath party was composed of "moderate" Sunni Muslims that, while not favoring other religions, allowed them to peacefully exist in Iraq as long as they didn't start any shit. That's why Iraq still has so many Shia Muslims,despite the war with Iran, and why there were still Jews and Christians and other religious groups living in Iraq while Saddam was still in power. A.Q., and the Wahhabists, were a direct threat to Saddam and the Bathists because their system puts the religious clerics in power, and not the political party or politicians.

The U.S. invaded Iraq simply because it was the only middle eastern nation that was in direct and open opposition to U.S. policy in the middle east, and the U.S. wanted to make an example of what happens to Muslim dictators when they decide not to play ball.

Interestingly enough, the insurgency that took place after the U.S. invasion destroyed the Bath government is pretty much the same insurgency that happened to Saddam after Gulf War I. However, unlike the pussy U.S., Saddam absolutely CRUSHED the insurgency and re-established Bath rule and stability in Iraq, which is something the U.S. failed to do.

Nope, it was Saddam aiding terrorists (ie al Qaeda)

hes saying the public were told that it was for WMDs that has since been proven to be abricated and it seems now with this new evidence they went in due to the zarqawi link and made up wmds as a cover 4d chess or sum shit i guess

>CIA not shifting the blame to Al Queda to save face
>Trusting the CIA ever

Zarqawi didn’t have relationships with Saddam or his administration. He travelled in these countries probably trying to form secret networks to undermine these regimes. Trying to make it seem like they were working together is fucking retarded considering Iran is in direct conflict with al Qaeda in Yemen and Syria and Iraq was by and large secular and Bin Laden considered Saddam an infidel.

Please post the earliest quote from GWB, Cheney, Rice, or Powell implicating Iraq in 9/11

>Sup Forums
>always excelling at making narrative

>cia releases "evidence" that validates the neocon agenda against iran
BASED SAUDIS NUMBER ONE ALLY

First of all, the wmds were never debunked and in fact the US found materials for wmd assembly after the invasion.

The connection to al Qaeda was the bigger selling point.

Explain to me how Zarqawi and his people got in and out of Iraq without Saddam knowing?

im not saying thats what i believe sperg dont argue with me. i was just presenting his stupid argument in the best light possible

>it's literally in the article
>quote it for me
>actually you have to read between the lines >
>you just aren't a middle east scholar like myself

>President Bush allegedly made the case to Tony Blair as early as September 14, 2001, although Blair urged him not to pursue the claim.[12]

>In addition, Bush received on September 21, 2001, a classified President's Daily Brief (PDB), indicating the U.S. intelligence community had no evidence linking Saddam Hussein to the September 11th attacks and that "there was scant credible evidence that Iraq had any significant collaborative ties with Al Qaeda."[13]

>Vice President Dick Cheney had told Meet the Press on December 9, 2001, that Iraq was harboring Abdul Rahman Yasin, a suspect in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing,

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saddam_Hussein_and_al-Qaeda_link_allegations

>the evidence isn’t real because it doesn’t match my preconceived notions that I’ve held onto all of these years
Not an argument

LONG LIVE ISRAEL GREATEST ALLY OF ALL!
DESTROY IRAN!
KILL SADDAM!
STABILITY BAD!
TERRORISM GOOD!

He might have known about it but that doesn't prove collusion. He very well could have him under surveillance.

The quote is in op. The actual audio file will be released soon. Try at least reading.

checkem

TRUMP ABSOLUTELY BTFO BY BASED MICHAEL

>the wmds were never debunked

That's because it was the U.S. that SOLD them the "WMD's" in the first place back in the 80's, in the form of nerve agent and mustard gas that Saddam used against Iran, and his own Iraqi Kurds.

As for nukes? I'm sure they had a nuclear program, but I highly doubt they had any advanced shit at their disposal.

Saddam was also harboring the main planner of the ‘93 WTC bombings.

>Something GWB never made public
>Something in direct opposition to your position
>Cheney implicated Iraq in harboring a suspect in a completely different terror attack that happened almost a decade before 9/11

To be fair, you have to have a pretty high IQ to be a Sup Forumstard

>That's because it was the U.S. that SOLD them the "WMD's" in the first place back in the 80's, in the form of nerve agent and mustard gas that Saddam used against Iran, and his own Iraqi Kurds.
So that makes it okay for them to break international law by using them on Iran and Kuwait?

Ouch!

>being this desperate

>In the same Meet the Press interviews, Cheney implied a connection between Iraq and Mohamed Atta;

>cia literally arms al qaed..err al nusra and "moderate" sunni rebels in syria
>allow the free movement of "moderate" syrian rebels in and out of iraq laying the groundwork for ISIL
B-b-but IRAAAAAANNNNNNN

R E T C O N N E D

The same way millions of Mexicans and south Americans get across the U.S. border every year....by driving, walking, sailing, or whatever it takes.

>he doesn’t even know that al Qaeda was responsible for the first attack
>he doesn’t know there are different intelligence agencies
Do you even know anything about this subject? Serious question?

So you admit you know nothing about Iraq under Saddam’s control?

Because Zarqawi was a fucking nobody pre-Iraq war, just some Jordanian exile. Saddam’s intelligence networks went no further than its borders. They were basically under siege from all sides. I wouldn’t be surprised if the CIA knew full well who he was and let him travel freely wouldn’t surprise me if they or their Saudi friends gave him fake papers to travel into Iraq. Probably the stuff which is left out for National Securitu reasons.

Looked like a controlled demolition m8s

>break international law
Chemical agents are only banned by nations that sign the treaty to ban them, and most of those nations are western nations. Iraq, and a lot of other nations, didn't sign that shit, so those stupid western "laws of war" don't apply.

>take these chemical weapons but just pinky swear you won't use them
>DUDE WTF YOU PROMISED

>IRAAAAAANNNNNNN
Iran arms the Shia in the Mahdi Militia around Bahgdad, and any other sympathetic Shia group.

Are you really this stupid?

I did two years over there, dumbass, and there is no "control" of who gets in or out of that nation, as the borders are porous as shit and little more than open desert with countless trails that traverse them.

Saddam didn't kick them out, you fucking idiot

Audio files of Al Qaeda affiliates operating in Iraq doesn't guarantee that they were connected with Saddam you fucking straw man grasping philistine.

Saddam hated Islamist radicals and he fed them to the wood chippers just like anyone else who wanted to operate in Iraq outside of his breadth of complete control.

What little connections we can draw between Saddam and groups labeled as terrorists by our state department lead to anti-Kurdish groups operating in the frontiers of Iraq to destabilize pro-American groups in Saddam's backyard. Of course using that to judge Saddam would be a bit of a hypocrisy, because we have labeled the very same Kurdistani groups we're helping as terrorist groups, also. Welcome to the cluster fuck of of nuanced proxy wars, you novice.

So rofl go back to school.

Also, yeah generally everything by Michael Moore is bad preachy shit.

And? They also arm the Houthis, Hezbollah, and the Fatemiyoun. The difference is that these groups are regionally focused and do not conduct terror attacks abroad unlike the salafists that the Saudis and the US prop up.

We did find WMDs in Iraq, just not in the quantity that was used to justify the invasion. We actually found more WMDs in Libya than in Iraq as far as I know.
We actually found them. Many times they found us.

Recommend NYT multi-article covering of instances where we found them and troops got fucked up by them, by C.J. Chivers (I was one of the unnamed sources).

The oddest fucking thing is that in my experience, and that of others, is that DOD practically denied everyone of these instances. Literally with MEDEVACs having taken place, and acknowledge long-term treatment of chemical weapon wounds by Medical Corps and the VA.

Always thought that DOD/Bush Administration would jump on actual evidence more than they would try to suppress it.
We did sell Saddam a decent amount of bio-chem agents during the Iran-Iraq War, the largest supplier was demonstrably France.

>Sup Forums is a pro-Trump board during a time when his presidency is in trainwreck mode.
This is what Sup Forumstards actually believe.

Sup Forums has reached the point where they're defending the invasion of Iraq now eh