What went wrong?

What went wrong?

The jizz scene.

>Handcock
Spacey took it way too far, it was a different time

Everything related to his gay romance. It was advertised as a movie about a guy with superpowers who's anything but a superhero. Then it turns into some Romeo and Juliet bullshit.

The whole wife plot.

>What went wrong?

Nothing. It was perfect. Jackass superhero suddenly learns hes not alone. Learns their true origins. Learns to stop feeling sorry for himself and embrace his opportunity in the world.

I genuinely enjoyed it. Probably one of Will Smiths best performances.

This is simply the worst scene in a movie that is entirely bad scenes.

Post your fucking face when they were revealed to be literal angels

But it was good

Satan was an angel

How can angels be real if God isn't real?

Behold the correct answer:

The first half was great, easily better than most capeshit out there. The second half was easily among some of the worst capeshit out there.

I think it's interesting, maybe if the second hald wasn't so bad, non-Marvel/DC superhero films might be a thing. Don't give me that crap about people already knowing the character, people had no fucking idea about GotG and still went to watch it.

Why were there giant robots?

The first half was very good, the second half made me want to puke. Waste of a potentially great movie
also handcock lmao

It was a movie about cucking before the world was ready for such kino

I thought it was pic related, but then again I only saw it on tv once

I think they actually had no idea how to continue the story.
So they made up some retarded shit that doesn't sense and was never hinted at from the start.

It was a fun movie until they ruined by throwing in some woman drama bullshit half way through.

Nice movie that goes to shit halfway.

What part do you think Vince Gilligan was responsible for?

>WE

Product placement everywhere

>original script was dark as fuck
>Hancock is the antagonist that does whatever the fuck he wants including kidnapping Batemens wife a child and killing everyone in his way
>original writer was so pissed at this film that he refused to talk about the movie and donated his money to charity
What could have been

The original script was interesting but also had alot of dumb shit in it too. Like the hair cutting scene with Hancock and the wife.

Overuse of obnoxious pop music cues.