Name the the top three most unintentionally evil Superheros

Name the the top three most unintentionally evil Superheros

Answer: Barry "Destroyed three universes" Allen.
Inhumans
Hal Jordan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RKdmoPZZUWo
youtube.com/watch?v=7NxRdecTW14
youtube.com/watch?v=49-nEvUSv6s
youtube.com/watch?v=7P4cSiDP0ms
youtu.be/0aDcWucKFjA
youtu.be/yCFlYL9RhBM?t=100
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pro-tip dont answer your own question it really doesn't leave room for discussion

So you're saying my answers are infallible and absolutely correct? Okay then.

Do people even remember why Hal is a douche?

>royal family
>superheroes

Mutant genociders is what they are, yet somehow they're treated heroes for doing it.

Doesn't need to be said what assholes they are lately. The narrative that makes them out to be right for doing it only makes them worse.

Tony Stark = Also an asshole, maybe evil

Carol = Kind of an asshole as well, probably not evil though.

Nobody cares about off screen mutants though, just like nobody cares when heroes kill tons of skrulls and brood. Genocide only counts when it is normal humans.

Mutants are people too

Carol Danvers

He said "unintentionally". All that Danvers did, she wanted to do.

>Muties
>People

You know they'll just bring the destroyed universes back into existence after the tournament

>unintentionally evil
Guess the Avengers are off the hook, then. Their evil is usually intentional.

>Mutants are people too

>No mention of Reed Richards
is this your first day, OP?

What did reed ever do evil? Nothing

>Mutants are people too

He saved the life of Galactus, devourerer of worlds.

Also, he stood in the way of Namor's dick and denied Sue Storm the glory of the sea.

That's mainly because the Skrulls and the Brood are murderous invaders, and most of the time the heroes are fighting them in self-defense. When someone goes and attacks innocent aliens who are just minding their own business, it's generally not portrayed as very heroic.

Carol counts as unintentional.
She didn't set out to overstep her authority, she was just thinking with her lesbian dick and not her head.
Some magic Inhumanoid comes around with all the answers for how she can do a job she's in no way capable of doing otherwise and she takes the bait.
She WANTED to bring world peace, or whatever it is that's the superhero endgame...
She didn't think she'd just end up being the big bully that finally puts Stark down.
Frankly, she's always been a little more brawn than brains. Of course she didn't know what she was doing!

Why is Sun Wukong being an edgy bitchlord now?

>Illegal aliens making themselves at home in the place they got off
>Bring up religious customs without even warning
>Said customs prove harmful to local population
>Refuse to change anything just because it goes against their beliefs
>Society regards them as opressed heroes
Damn it Marvel stop treating the Inhumas like the greatest thing ever, nobody even cares about them.

He's not.

He just doesn't give a fuck anymore. He just wants to fight and unintentionally puts a gun to the head of entire planes.

>Goku: I'm so bored, I wanna fight some things
>Goku: I know, Zeno talked about a multiverse tournament between every universe, I should remind him about that shit

>Beerus: Don't fucking remind Zeno about the tournament. He's fucking crazy, just be glad that he forgot about it, don't remind him. i will literally kill you if you do it
>Whis: This isn't a good idea Goku, don't fucking do it. He'll erase everything on a whim. Don't do it

>Goku: Alright, I'll go remind him
>Everyone: Fuck

>Zeno: Oh yeah, I forgot. Alright, lets host the tournament. And every universe that loses gets deleted. How fun.
>Goku: Yay!

youtube.com/watch?v=RKdmoPZZUWo

youtube.com/watch?v=7NxRdecTW14

Marvel literally once argued that they aren't so that they could make more profit on toys because non-human action figures are cheaper to import than human ones. Taxed less or something like that.

To be fair Goku didn't know the penalty for losing is that team's universe getting obliterated

of course this isn't the first time Goku put the world at risk for a stupid reason

If the finale is Goku as the big bad and Vegeta as the hero I will shit a fucking brick in dumb struck amazement. But every time I see this clip it seems to become more and more plausible. Goku is willing to stake the lives of all his friends, family, and everyone he shares a universe with just for the chance of a good fight. They probably will just drop the "Goku you dun fucked up" thing once it actually starts though

Goku is acting less human lately, Vegeta is acting a lot more human

youtube.com/watch?v=49-nEvUSv6s

>Zeno: Oh yeah, I forgot. Alright, lets host the tournament. And every universe that loses gets deleted. How fun.
>Goku: Yay!
That shit has happened and all of you are blowing shit out of proportion, Goku never was a hero but he was a good person with a selfish attitude when it comes to battle that he even recognized.

He just wanted a normal tournament like with U6, to this point Zeno has been nothing but good to him giving Goku no reason to think he would be so drastic with something they will do for fun.

Inhumans had fucking slaves until like recently. The mutant stuff is really just the latest fuck up

>to this point Zeno has been nothing but good to him giving Goku no reason to think he would be so drastic with something they will do for fun.

Zeno blew up a universe in front of Goku once, Goku watched it happen and couldn't control him, couldn't stop him.

Goku even referenced it this episode. He just says he doesn't care, and it'll be fine, probably.

youtube.com/watch?v=7P4cSiDP0ms

Goku watched them all die

You'd think Whis and Beerus personally warning him would be enough. Beerus has no problem destroying things and here he is saying it would be dangerous.

He blew it out yes, because of Zamasu. He called Zeno to kill him but even then everyone stated the universe was done for since Zamasu was becoming the universe.

Thats hardly for no reason at all, there was a justification in everyone's eyes and literally noboy gave a fuck about those who died, not even trunks. Now when the Grand Priest announces the stakes it will be the first time Goku will see the nature of Zeno.

Beerus job is to destroy things and his scene with Goku is when his selfishness comes to play, Goku is too naive to see things far ahead and always expecting the best of everyone, which is what Beerus is telling him that shit is dangerous and it is, but that doesn't make him evil or ill intentioned just flawed.

Its kind of bizarre how Vegeta is acting more heroic and mentor like compared to Goku

>Goku goes to tournament to fight crazy strong people and orders an assassination on himself worrying everyone just for a good fight

>Vegeta purposely inspires another saiyan from another universe mid combat to become god tier like he is

>implying working Alpha primitives was wrong
>they can't form a culture nor have no desire for recreation
>they are barely sentient and only capable of following orders
>They aren't even naturally occurring creatures and are produced in labs
>instinctual drive to work is so strong that even after being freed they did pointless labor on their own
The fuckers only revolted because of Maximus.

Toriyama explained that, Vegeta being from royalty was taught the value of family (keeping the royal line pure etc) and pride for him and therefore his race. The rest of the saiyans don't have a concept of family, Goku parents where well mannered which was an oddity.

But still Goku has been was alone most of his childhood, Grampa Gohan taught him some manners, got him into martial arts and ultimately taught Goku about making bonds with others, but died few years later because Goku killed him accidentally.

It's because Vegeta is always chasing after Goku.
Being weaker than Goku humbled Vegeta and he actually takes responsbility for when his actions backfire.

It's the reason why Vegeta actually took Whis' advice seriously in which he needed to relax (which is why he isn't full fucking KAKAROT GOTTA BE BETTER THAN KAKROT) while Goku still doesn't take anything seriously.

The only reason the bullet even scratched him was because he was fucking around with those guys. He could have knocked them out in an instant, but instead he wanted to have some fun because he was bored.

Goku never takes responsibility or self reflects on his actions anymore which is why I hope Vegeta actually gets stronger than Goku, since Vegeta actually took the advice he needed.

Mutants aren't people, Marvel confirmed

Kyle Rayner, "Captain" Marvel are pretty high on my list

Kyle Rayner didn't do anything wrong

Except when it comes to fucking up his relationships.

I am also hoping Vegeta straight up surpasses Goku at some point which kind of gives Goku a wakeup call

Just. Wait.
(Plus yanno, girlfriends in refrigerators)

>of course this isn't the first time Goku put the world at risk for a stupid reason

>Hey, Cell, I'm gonna step out and let you fight my eight year old son. In exchange, have this Sensu bean. It'll heal your wounds and make you stronger on account of that "Saiyan get stronger by getting injured" business.

1. If Goku had not done this, the earth would've been destroyed since nobody could fight Cell and win
2. Making Gohan angry was the entire point
3. Goku doesn't realize his son doesn't enjoy fighting as much as he does. Remember, they've really only trained together, he's never seen Gohan fight.

>Hey, I COULD have killed Majinn Buu if I wanted but I wanted everyone else to get a turn. What could go wrong?

>Hey, maybe I should just kill Frieza, it's not like he isn't prone to suicide attacking when he loses

>Oh did I forget the Senzu Beans AND the Seal? Well darn what's the worst that could happen?

Lets not forget Majin Vegita.

People forget that Vegita straight up fucking killed 200 people in front of EVERYBODY and Goku didn't care. Even when it was made clear that everyone else's lives were on the line not only did Goku not care, he threatened to kill the Supreme Kai for getting in his way.

Parallax did nothing wrong.

You people either have watched too much TFS or never read the manga.
Goku was pissed that Vegeta killed everyone the only way to stop him was fighting him, the supreme kai later realized this, if Goku acted like you people pretend they would have
fought there instead of Goku asking to move the fight to somewhere else where no one would get hurt.

One of the few times goku realized how retarded he was being after picxolo roasted his ass.

youtu.be/0aDcWucKFjA

Daily reminder that Zamasu was right about Goku. A stupid ningen doomed the multiverse. Zamasu was the true hero.

>Barry "Destroyed three universes" Allen.
What the shit are you talking about?

Barry Allen trying to bring his mother back to life destroyed pre-new52 universe, inbetween universe where Batman was Bruce's father and shit, also a few other universes that got mixed into DC afterwards. I forget which ones weren't DC properties beforehand, but they clearly were destroyed and then recreated as part of post 52.

He really didn't though

Wildstorm and Milestone, but Milestone was already a DC property.

If anything, he was just ahead of the curve.

>One of the few times goku realized how retarded he was being after picxolo roasted his ass.

>Berates Goku for not understanding his son
>Babysits Pan
>Showed up for Gohan's wedding
>Actually bothered to show up for Bulma's birthday party that Goku completely forgot about.

Is there any way that Piccolo isn't an objectively better person than Goku?

Nope, it's funny he has Goku to thank for it though.

Piccolo is best dad

But carol has gone full Orwell and fascist. Just cause marvel slcivis are so god damn retarded they think that's good doesn't mean she isn't evil

But thanks to Multiverse shenanigans they all exist in some way, still ;)

That was the naked blue got who did that. You know, Dr watchman.

There was a scene in Convergence where everybody's dicking around and Parallax goes, "I'm Hal Jordan" and one-shots the villain.

He's a hero because he's got the balls to do what nobody else will.

Because Galactus' death is such a good thing.

Saiyans are naturally evil and Goku is no different

Good thing that Goku didn't kill him when everyone else was calling for his head

People keep overlooking that Goku is a personification of chaos and nearly every action of his lends itself to that rather than him having a firm morality system.

He kept Piccolo alive when he was the only one capable of killing him and if he failed the world was fucked.
He was backed into a corner to kill radditz and left piccolo alive and trusted his son to him.
He protected Vegeta knowing he'd be back
He gave Freeza several chances to live despite knowing he was an amoral tyrant and threw a massive empire into disarray

The whole Cell thing.
The Majin Buu thing.
The Zamasu thing

And now he's going to be partially responsible for tons of people getting erased unless he can change a fickle god's mind, and he may not even attempt that.

>that fox guy
>that yellow mouse looking thing
>that buff fennec looking whatever on the bottom left

>most of all, dat Champa

This is truly the muh dick arc

Lucas "I'm going to eradicate all life on Earth in the future so that it'll be easier for me to kill an underage girl" Bishop.

It was really fun watching Beerus get real for once and threaten to kill Goku for being such a retard.

This better have some long-term effects on their relationship instead of just going back to status quo after the arc is over. As it stands, for Beerus, Goku just killed him and the entire universe, or he just killed his brother Champa, as there can only be one winner. Beerus should be super pissed off once this is over and he doesn't need Goku for the tournament anymore.

Who is best placed to tell Goku he messed up lately yet also managed to make Goku realize he needs to be more serious and more careful?

>Goku finds a different set of dragon balls to wish all the universes that got deleted back.
crisis averted. They'll never make Goku be a dick, atleast not without something to clean up his mess.

youtu.be/yCFlYL9RhBM?t=100

>They literally couldn't think of a good reason for Galactus not to be killed for being a selfish prick so they invented a giant evil guy that comes out of him like a pinata present when he dies.

>Hal Jordan

Parallax is not a bug

Probs Vegeta