$13000 a month

twitter.com/BenjaminEnfield/status/925804581950492674

Will he be okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSS9wLo4mdw
ign.com/articles/2017/11/02/tyrese-gibson-threatens-to-quit-furious-franchise-if-dwayne-johnson-is-in-fast-9
avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/france-upholds-the-ban-on-paternity-tests/
pastebin.com/2fU457g6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A
CROWN
FOR
A
KING

he's fucking lost it

I'm sure he can afford it.

He has a 25 million dollar net worth and he's crying about $13k/month?

And they say women get fucked over in this country

News flash ladies, being a woman in a modern western democracy is literally the easiest road of life you can feasibly imagine. You can never lose and if things don't go your way, just cry rape.

i think you mean KANG N SHIT

Did he get ALIMONY'D by a thot?

Umm, sweetie. Kids aren't cheap. If you don't like paying your fair share then continue having sex with your right hand.

With 25 million he can pay that bill for 160 years. Fuck this clown!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

that's 156,000 a year
that's 2,808,000 in 18 years

this rate of pay will not change even if his income goes to 0 and he has the net worth of your average ant. nigga bee fucked

>understanding of net worth

You seemingly dont understand net worth, or you dont fucking realize how much 13k per month is

youtube.com/watch?v=DSS9wLo4mdw

Reminder that net worth is not liquid assets.

Women, not even once.

What is it then

Poor baby, ONLY making six figures now! Now try working minimum wage in Trump's America and not being able to afford a roof to sleep under, let alone health insurance.

SHIIIEEEET

not only that, even if net worth meant anything I'm pretty sure there's no accurate way of knowing Tyrese's net worth from just a google search.

Only him and his accountant would know.

So fucking unfair

No baby need $13K to grow up healthy.

Rock got his revenge

ign.com/articles/2017/11/02/tyrese-gibson-threatens-to-quit-furious-franchise-if-dwayne-johnson-is-in-fast-9
LITTY

the fucking state of USA

Things like real estate

>still thinking child support is for the children

It's another form of wealth transfer to women. The courts don't give a fuck if the mother uses it to feed and cloth the kids, or buy herself breast implants and liposuction.

>be a multimillionaire
>film yourself balling your eyes out because you have to pay child support
>get in beef with the Rock, ending your career
>buy tons of cars and mansions because you want to live that hollywood life style
>when in reality, you only get $200,000 paycheques one-two times a year for your minor roles in big action movies

There is no reason to feel sorry for this man.

>this rate of pay will not change even if his income goes to 0 and he has the net worth of your average ant. nigga bee fucked

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure a judge will adjust your payments if your income is reduced by a considerable amount

A guy like Tyrese will have at most 1 Mil of disposable income a year.

His expenditure is quite high.

Spending $156K of that just on child support is a lot. It's his fault but it's a lot.

>Americans would rather poke fun at the man than realize that maybe their system is beyond fucked up

what exactly did he do?

He was stupid enough to put his dick in her, nut in her, and then let her take the kid.

He only has himself to blame.

this is 100% not the rocks problem, but rather the ridiculous welfare system that us north americans call child support.

>blaming dwayne because you got justed by a thot

Stop lying. Did you watch the video?

Meant to post this but whatever he's fucked

My best friend was in a situation like this.
He caught his ex fucking another man, left her and took himself to court to get everything put on paper. His ex was such a nasty cunt, she got a restraining order against him and sill got him to pay nearly $1000 a month in child support. In addition to that when he wanted to see his baby girl he had to pay some cunt $150 to supervise the visit. Man when he would talk about that shit he would look just like Tyrese in that video. I know were all fun and games or whatever but that's a broken man who has no faith in a system that is not going to favor him.
My friend ended up killing himself after she took him to court to establish paternity of his daughter because after 4 years spending $1500 a month on a child he only saw 3 hours a month she decided the kid might not be his. So he submitted his DNA and hung himself before the results came in. it turned out the girl WAS his daughter. And his cunt of a mom invited her to the funeral and she has now established a good relationship with her. She refused to speak to this man and his family for years and is now using them to help raise her daughter, when he really wanted to raise the kid. My friends father an brother send her money FFS. I've told them all this but I think they're defeated also and just care about the well being of that beautiful 7 year old girl.

Im not a MGTOW activist or anything like that, but a vindictive woman will break most men, legally.

27 yo kissless virgin here

this is what happens when you have immoral sex lmao

>ready to make fun of him saying "lel crying bitch nigga"
>watch the vid
>all the feels

Man fuck this. Dont take his kid from him you bitch lady whoever you are. Every kid needs a dad and having a stepdad while your own fucking father being alive is utter shit.

What happened?

I can no longer feel sorry for men who know how damaging the child support system is, but still fuck around with western women.

Its his fault hes not good with money he buys a ton of cars and likes to show them off

Get cancer

>Be me
>22
>My entire life I think my step dad is my real dad, stepdad passed away when I was 16. Fucking hurt like hell
>Find out on my 18th birthday that my real dad is serving life in prison without parole for 4 biker gang related homicides. He's alive and well
>We have never spoke

Dunno what you're talking about.

That sounds really sad

never get married kids

Shut your virgin neet ass up. If I live in the West what other woman should I stick my dick in? Kill yourself you ugly ass virgin.

>let her take the kid

someone's never seen the shitty biased divorce system in action, it's all good until you're the one who gets fucked by it

I own a 250k house out right but I have around 2 grand in cash.

>My entire life I think my step dad is my real dad, stepdad passed away when I was 16. Fucking hurt like hell
But this is why. You thought he was your dad. Normally kids know that the guy who's fucking their mom isnt their father. Which is what fucks things up.
Sorry about your stepdad by the way, he sounds like a nice guy. But you do know you got those wild genes from your biological father too right? Try not to get in the dark, you might end up liking it there.

>"I can no longer feel sorry for men who know how damaging the child support system is, but still fuck around with western women."

That's when you kill your cheating whore of a wife and her parents to make sure your parents or relatives get your kid.

>implying
they won't because the woman will have become accustomed to the lifestyle provided by the high payments and thus be entitled to continuing that lifestyle even if the man can't afford it. Saw some Canadian comedian do an interview where he explained that

First off, work on your anger problems. Secondly, you either put up with the anti-male laws and shut up if/when you get screwed, or expat to a country with sane laws.

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG!

>hurr durr just dont have kids!
hang all thots and thot apologists, how about that one instead?

I spent 4 years of my life in state prison. I watched my mom die of cancer and had to make the decision to pull her off the plug. I watched my business fail and my brother kill himself with a heroin addiction and by far the hardest thing I ever went through was speaking at my boys funeral and staring at this woman in the face. I wanted I curse her out but didn't out of respect for my friends family.
I never cried so much my entire life. Mind you this is after my prison sentence and my mother passing away. It's by far the most fucked up thing I ever took part of.

AM I PROTECTED BY THE MENDMENDTT SAVE ME

have kids with a surrogate, then pay to have her "disappear" while vacationing overseas.

If he just puts that money in the bank and gets 5% annual interest, he will be making $1.25M per year minimum assuming he has no other sources of income, which is far and way enough money to pay for his own damn kid.

>We want equality
>Except when it comes to child custody and child support
Ebin

Things like this make me wonder how people aren't constantly killing these evil cunts

>lol just move to another country
You're a moron

OR we could you know, hang a few politicians

I've been in jail a few times but I stay away from trouble for the most part and have had to take an anger management course before.

My mother and biological father grew up in the ghetto but my step dad brought my mom out of that shit and made her into a woman who didn't do crystal meth anymore.

This shit only happens to low class double digit iq's. You only have yourself to blame if you put yourself into a position of anything like this.

You can't even challenge paternity in France. Where the fuck could someone move to that wouldn't fuck them?

Some third world country where your children would be fucking miserable? Yay...?

Because people don't want to serve life in prison without the possibility of parole.

That's why you shoot yourself or get the police to kill you afterwards

You lying shit apologist. It can happen to any man with a vindictive bitch for an ex-wife. Any man, regardless of how good your lawyer is. Your wife literally has to be crazy to get any leniency in the system as product of divorce, I watched it first hand.

Stop fucking lying to yourself and others.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAH HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHA
No son.

>kills himself
What he should have done is killed the feminist judge who put the final nail in his coffin with that death sentence alimony. Find the judges name, find the judges family using fake Facebook account posing as an old women, infiltrate and search for clues, example: send messages to family and ask for mailing addresses, and ultimately.. find the judges house

Judges are incredibly corrupt, and somebody should punish the corrupt. Who better than a suicidal man

>You can't even challenge paternity in France.

I heard this before, is this real? What the fuck man. How can the government take your right to learn or prove if your child is actually yours?

JUSTice League!
Assemble!

Are you retarded? You think paying for child support is something that afflicts only the lower class?

And that benefits your children how?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/france-upholds-the-ban-on-paternity-tests/

pastebin.com/2fU457g6

the price of Male Privilege sweetie

It's not always about the children. Women and corrupt judges need to be put in their place.

Kids raised by their evil scum single mothers are almost always terrible people, what benefit do they get from having her around?

t. DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT WOMEN

just hire a japanese ninja assassin to kill the kid and the mom
and use a condom next time

I wish I was making that shit up.

Anyone who doesn't feel bad for this guy has no empathy left
sad stuff

Welcome to the world of family court my man

>i cant buleev dis so much moneys, yall or also i wonts muh babyyyyyy

Why does he have it out for the rock so bad? Wtf did the rock do to him?

Assets + cash - debt = net worth

How do you not know this?

Either they're all cheating and self obsessed and there isn't a single good reason to settle down and raise a wholesome family. Or just maybe you fucked up and put your dick in crazy and made poor choices. You can't even argue this.

>Canadian

Is that how it works in the US though? I doubt a judge would literally take all your money so your kids mom could live like a queen

NEVER GET MARRIED GUYS.

you'd be wrong.

>You can't even argue this.
Are you smarter than Elon Musk? Because the dude is dumb enough to get divorced TWICE to the SAME woman.

Cash is an asset retard

It always happens to the other guy, until it happens to you.

All these stupid males go for bitches because bitch ladies flirt with every guy. They know this deep down from day 1, but they think "oh she'll change oh she aint bad" etc. Deep down they know they are marrying an unreliable whore, and they accept it just as they accept being a weak worthless male.

There are good girls, and yes they are in the west too. Even though jews give all women this rampant degeneracy as cool(even in stranger things s2 recently) some women just won't do that shit. They see family as sacred and they are monogamous. Your fault for not making her fall in love with you. Your woman is supposed to be an extension of you, not the other way around. Thats how you get cucked.