What's REALLY going on in Hollywood right now?

What's REALLY going on in Hollywood right now?

Is this some sort of cosmic balancing of the scales after The Fappening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r-Y0dTNH7Ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She is so full of shit.

To be honest man, I dont think its fappening related. I do however, feel like whenever some real sinister shit happens we gets scandals as misdirection.

people near or at the end of their careers are being retired with meaningless, toothless allegations in order to generate irrelevant press to throw people off the trail of pedowood

It was inevitably going to happen some time or another. Society's values have changed quite a bit in recent decades and it was only a matter of time before Hollywood casting couch culture caught up with the rise of HR departments in the professional world.

youtube.com/watch?v=r-Y0dTNH7Ns
DUDE Your tears say more than real evidence ever could LMAO

She reminds me of some idiot I foolishly dated. Looks a lot like her and they act in exactly the same fucking way. So I'm certain she is full of shit, the worst sort of liar.

Dumb roasties trying to get attention

Its the fappening women trying to save their reputation. Everything is to save their butt. These are women who are not worth money anymore because they are too old, or we've seen them naked. It is also about feminism and jewish pedophiles.

I don't know, but on Sup Forums the shills are trying to turn you against white women in favor of big greasy kike rapists. Don't fall for it.

>What's REALLY going on in Hollywood right now?
jews on major damage control

they are trying to cover up a bigger story

The political left has always been a snake eating its own tail.

>Society's values (((have changed))) quite a bit in recent decades

>I do however, feel like whenever some real sinister shit happens we gets scandals as misdirection.

Happens? Or is about to happen?

>the Soviet Union
lmao, the only ones to blame are western liberal democracies

neck yourself on your filthy neckbeard, neckbeard parasite

Why not hate both? Nothing admirable about being coerced into sex by a predatory producer but being too much of a worm to go to the police when a case can actually be made, then coming out of the woodwork 20+ years later to make accusations when you have nothing to lose and a lot to gain by doing so. Weinstein is filth, probably, but the women accusing him are cowards and opportunists, and probably wouldn't have been victims of a guy like Weinstein in the first place if they weren't.

Most of them are (((white))) anyway lol

This

It's fucking obvious, this happens all the time and everyone eats it up because these stories are specifically crafted to hit people's emotional trigger points. The real question is what is going on that this is distracting us from

Bitches figuring out they can suck and fuck powerful men for roles, then turn around and get sympathy points for calling it assault

You don't need to distract people from things about to happen.

Holy shit, it's legit

>In 2011, Rose McGowan starred in the B horror movie Rosewood Lane, a film that not many people remember. Rosewood Lane is an unsuspecting title in a long line of films she has been apart of throughout her career besides one tiny detail, Rosewood Lane was directed by convicted child molestor Victor Salva of Jeepers Creepers fame. In 1988, Victor Salva was convicted of the sexual molestation of a 12-year-old boy who just so happened to be an actor in one of his early films.

>Besides being guilty of simply working with the man, which is troubling enough, Rose went on to defend the director during a press tour for the film. During a 2011 interview with Advocate Magazine, an LGBT news and entertainment outlet, Rose brought up some awkwardness she had felt on set after Salva told her he “didn’t relate to women well”. The Advocate journalist went on to say “Well, Salva is registered sex offender, which might account for some awkwardness.” to which Rose replied “Yeah, I still don’t really understand the whole story or history there, and I’d rather not, because it’s not really my business. But he’s an incredibly sweet and gentle man, lovely to his crew, and a very hard worker”.

liberal democracy/egalitarianism was the unlocked front door that allowed kikeshit to slip through.

They always hated them, it was just what they had to do. Now those people have less power with the structure of Hollywood changing and they're getting their revenge.

So Hitler was right?