Star Wars Han Solo Spin-Off May Have Changed More Dramatically Than First Thought

>When Ron Howard took over as director of the upcoming Star Wars spin-off Solo: A Star Wars Story back in June, the film was reportedly only a few weeks away from the completion of principal photography. However, Howard continued to film throughout the summer and fall, and only wrapped production this month. It has now been reported that he has reshot almost the entire movie.

>The news comes via The Resistance Broadcast, a podcast associated with Star Wars News Net. The show's sources claim that up to 80 percent of the movie has been reshot, with a dramatic increase in the movie's budget.

gamespot.com/articles/star-wars-han-solo-spin-off-may-have-changed-more-/1100-6454512/

That's excellent news. Ron Howard is a great director, far better than the chumps they had before him. This is going to be kino.

who did ron howard rape

Jason Bateman, so nobody cared.

I literally don't care. At all.

I wouldn't watch this hot garbage either way.

Suck it, bro.

> (Howard narrating) It was about that time that Han began to have a bad feeling about the situation he was in
> (Michael Cera as Han Solo) "Ive got a bad feeling about this"

Oh yeah?

Michael Cera would play Lando

Ron Howard was always a mediocre Director at best. He's also past his prime. Total shitshow incoming.

his racing movie a few years ago wasn't bad user

He made Rush a few years ago and I'd say it's one of the best sports films ever made.

>changing a fun adventure comedy to serious Ron Howard drama

Fuck this.

Actually, Childish Gambino was cast as Lando.

Michael Cera. Everyone's had Cera.

>those leads

Damn, I've gotta see this.

Maybe I'm wrong about him being washed up. I'll have to check Rush out later.

Wow, someone on Sup Forums admitting they may have made a mistake. You're already a better person than most people here.

Rush is awesome but besides that his filmography isn't that great recently

He's barely DONE anything recently. Two non-documentary films between that and Solo. I'll give him a free pass on Inferno since there's only so much you can do with a Langdon novel.

So, the film's development has been arrested?

Grand Theft Auto is great.

>video game movie
No thanks.

Huh.