ALRIGHT, FULL AUTO!

>ALRIGHT, FULL AUTO!

Who will play them in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DFAApRUH094
youtube.com/watch?v=wajtpUik2fQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ryI54BVWLs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The one incident where the boy was given an uzi and it recoiled into his own face was way more disturbing.

>tfw no cunny to shoot me in the head

;__;

lmao you pedos are as good as dead

Nigga, what are those?

I liked the one where they gave a woman a fully loaded S&W 500 and she accidentally blew her head off

I saw one where it flew back into her face, but she didn't shoot herself. Not doubting you, I just have never heard what you're talking about.

clogs

I believe those are crocs.

what all pedos deserve

There's no video, it happened in 2013

link to video?

Why do Americans do this?

just google it on youtube

it cuts right before he's shot though

Its the price of Freedomâ„¢

I googled and was surprised to see that there are many incidents of women doing this. I also found this gal:

youtube.com/watch?v=DFAApRUH094

I should clarify that there were many incidents of this happening while shooting an S&W .500.

youtube.com/watch?v=wajtpUik2fQ

because shooting guns is fun IF you arent a complete jackass about it. There is no reason to give a child a full auto or somebody whos inexperienced a 500 magnum
start out small with a .22 and work your way up. Some of my best memories are shooting .22s as a kid on my uncles farm, I didnt get the bigger stuff until I was older

There are 300 million people living in a country with the same amount of guns. Bound to be a few retards

The reason that theres a bunch with that particular calibur is probably because it's the most popular very large/big game revolver caliber, and if you limp wrist or are not experienced with the recoil it can cause you to fire again.

youtube.com/watch?v=ryI54BVWLs0

Just like with a machine gun or any gun give a new shooter more than one round and a very large caliber is stupid

That Texas lady on the other hand knows what she's doing

Jesus christ the Barrett seemed to shake the whole room. Also, this needs to be in slow motion.

If you're not used to such a big gun, why the fuck would you practice with more than one bullet loaded at a time.

Where is the uncensored version.

Exactly, >Just like with a machine gun or any gun give a new shooter more than one round and a very large caliber is stupid
If you follow some basic safety rules it's pretty damn hard to hurt yourself with a gun, but unfortunately in the same way people OSHA rules get broken and people wind up on liveleak some people do stupid things with guns as well.
I'd say it's mostly on the organizers for putting on an event for all ages and hiring a 15 year old as a range officer, though the father probably should have realized bringing his 8 year old wasn't a great idea.