Im ready to stop hating her again

im ready to stop hating her again

Yeah, that was legit funny. Though Kim go a little more than she could handle, but fuck her who cares.

Stop sexualizing her.

She's actually getting hotter as she gets older. Mmm. Drunk haggard 40 year old Jlaw sounds hot

>boob window
god bless women, hopefully #freethenipple wins and I will have non fucking stop shit to fap to, esp when they finally ban clothes altogether in the name of feminism

why did she retired from 'acting' ?

Retired as in she has at least three movies coming out next year?

>late night talk shows have used up all the credibility they built up during the carson years
>they are now resorting to pure camwhoring to try and hold onto advertisers

*suggs diddies :DD*

she will follow the britney spears method
>loved
>hated
>insane
>loved by some because insane
>irrelevant

when her name pops out of harvey's mouth when he's on the stand you'll hate her again

I want to fuck the shit of her

>she wasn't in the huge blockbuster normie shit I only watch so I must assume she doesn't do anything!

deleted because replied to wrong person

shes still huge right now. and shes developing milky mommy tits as she ages

I never embarked on the JLaw hate bandwagon.

She's not retired but she said she'll take a break after her next two or three movies come out in upcoming months.

Remember when a bunch of hurricanes fucked up a bunch of brown countries and she said god was punishing them for trump?

Remember when you stopped intentionally misinterpreting things in order to twist them into fitting your own political agenda?
Oh yeah, that never happened.

>she didn't say hurricanes were sent to punish trump voters from god
>hurricanes didnt fuck up brown countries

Soyboy pls go

I hate Jlaw but I want to fix her.

She seems like a product of her enviroment more than anything. Hollywood is so toxic leftyfaggot so far up it's own ass, there's degeneracy and suckups everywhere. This stuff can ruin people, women are generally the most impressionable too.

I guess this is how women feel about bad boys or something. Needless to say, given the opportunity i would fuck her for hours, i'd just nut in her and go again in 30 sec until she was frazzled, sweaty and filled to the hilt with cum.

my ex reminds me so much of her
they even have the same tits

What a stupid look

wtf i like your ex now, mind if ask her out?

I find this disgusting and inappropriate in a post-Weinstein Hollywood. If this isnt her admittance that she has no problem swallowing cum for a career, I dont know what is.

and then they kissed