TWD S8 SPOILERS

Daryl kills Morales in the next episode
Carl is stabbed and killed in the midseason finale
Michonne puts down Walker Carl
Rick goes crazy again and becomes more ruthless than ever, similar to Morgan's current state
Morgan dies near the end of the season, getting slashed with a knife covered in walker guts
In the season finale, Rick almost kills Negan with Lucille but decides to "let his mercy prevail" and puts him in the cell Morgan built

will Punished Rick save TWD?

No, protag Negan will save TWD once he's freed from jail and damn near solos the Whisperers in the next story arc.

Only Pickle Rick can.

Nothing can save this shit show anymore.

proof?

Didn't the showrunners say that the only character who will definitely make it to the end is Carl? I find this "leak" doubtful

People still watch this show?

1. kirkman and the current showrunner are huge trolls who lie all the time
2. Carl's death spoiler comes from Spoiling Dead Fans who have always been right before

Carl will never die, you'd have to be an idiot to believe this.

>covered in walker guts

Why would this matter? They're literally all infected with the virus anyway and I'm pretty sure they've all ingested walker guts/blood at some point throughout the show

this desu, carl is slowly replacing rick in the comic. killing him off is dumb af unless they decide to end the show entirely

Only for my waifu.

Not killing Negan because the fans like him is one of the worst mistakes the comics ever made.

>Carl will never die, you'd have to be an idiot to believe this.

Go rewatch the season premiere with the knowledge that Carl dies soon. The foreshadowing is clear as fuck. It's gonna happen, user. The old man Rick stuff is a dream. Comicfags are about to be mindfucked.

replacing all the originals slowly over time would be a nice way of doing things

and by doing things I mean killing michonne and carol

they killed way too many interesting characters, imagining themselves to be GoT

I stopped reading after Rick put Negan in their makeshift jail. What's happened since?

I'm gonna need you to give me every picture you have of her

they should bring back the retarded devo chick from the junkyard, she was actually somewhat interesting

It won't happen, for a show that claims "nobody is safe," it just doesn't happen. It took 7 seasons for Glenn to finally die and he wasn't even one of the main characters (rick and carl).

He got out, earned Rick's trust, and Rick is using him as an enforcer. Basically what the fans wished for.

Negan joins Rick's group to help them fight the new villain group. He's basically Vegeta now.

This thing is unwatchable

I sat through one and a half episodes of amazingly bad "tactical" random shootings by random characters and I gave up

She's very conservative unfortunately. Never shows much.

I stopped reading when the spoopy walker skin wearing people were introduced

Normally I would say this is bullshit but it sounds just like TWD

Nobody gives a fuck about CAAAAROL who so cares if he dies.

Just make Rick die and let Carl take over already.

Carl's even more two-dimensional than Rick.

Make it a show about Morgan.

Just kill all 3 pls.

Fuck off, CORL is endgame in the books and a big part of the whole whisperers plot. They wont kill him off!

>this reddit punctuation
neck yourself

who stabs carl?

>Using an exclamation point is now considered Reddit here

How long until posting in English is considered Reddit? Don't mind my "Reddit spacing" btw, sorry about that.

great writing happened

Carl just isn't good enough as a lead.

That one long haired douchebag savior from last season who shot that one kid that was with Ezekiel's group. His name was Jared I think. I hear negan kills him after he kills carl

very good writing happened.

So Judith will be his replacement?

Please tell me this is fake

the dude with long hair that morgan was about to shoot while going "rambo" on the runners

Its pottery

>mexican girl saying cruddy.

kirkman is such a dumb neckbeard.

they did but that was back in season 1 m8

>killing off based Punished Carl

what the fuck is wrong with them

kek

I think you heard Carol

looks like she has a black belt in sucking dick tho

Why did they bother with the zombie horde bullshit? They would have killed Negan without it

because muh drama

Carl’s actor wants off the show, so they’re letting him go

they're using the herd to trap them in the Sanctuary while they clear out all the minor outposts

>lori dead
>corl dead
>left alone raising shane's baby

hasn't this man suffered enough?

>4 more seasons

Some people have been saying might Judith die and he raises the child from the Sanctuary outpost.

They never say Judith's name in the "dream" sequence and the girl has the same bunny doll as the baby.

don't forget losing Jessie right as she was starting to warm up to him openly showing him affection just the day before biting the dust

Are they really killing Carl? Why?

>COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORL

>Why would this matter? They're literally all infected with the virus anyway and I'm pretty sure they've all ingested walker guts/blood at some point throughout the show

No actually, they die from it for the same reason they die from a zombie bite. They get rotting flesh goop in the blood stream and get a full body infection and slowly die.

Because Chandler wants to go to college and be a normal-ish kid. Good for him. I met him at a football game at his high school that an ex-girlfriend of mine went to while I was dating her. He seemed like a pretty cool kid. It must suck being "CORAL" 24/7. He told me that the cons were the worst with all the absolute weirdos who come to take pictures with him, but he doesn't have a mean bone in him.

no-one cares about her

That part just screamed "We need to pad out the remaining 2 minutes so the episode hits it's running time".

Why don't they just recast him?

Recasting a character after 7 seasons would look ridiculous.

>Morgan dies near the end of the season, getting slashed with a knife covered in walker guts

Why would that kill him though? Their supply of antibiotics is as infinite as their supply of gas and bullets.

Combination of sepsis and blood loss.

>They did it for like a minute at the start and then again at the end.
It was unbelievable. Episode 1 was a mess, why didn't they explain why they shot at the glass like the comics did and why didn't any of the 30+ people take a shot at Negan? How did Rick miss at all when it literally shows bullets directly above his head? How did he miss Negan when he was hiding behind that metal building when he literally shot at the open spaces?

Then there's all that shit in episode 2 where everyone starts having a crisis of faith about killing the people in the outposts, you already know every single person in there only got in there because they're ruthless murderers, why are you hesitating? Jesus wouldn't do that at all, he knows firsthand how terrible they are. They're not workers in Sanctuary, they're people on the outskirts ready to kill. Hell, you saw a man shoot Gabriel to death over a single melon. There's trying to help people you can and then there's stupidity. Then that Morales part, holy shit that Morales part. That's on par with "We are The Walking Dead™".

That's unfortunate. Him, Negan and Carol are the only remaining characters that I find somewhat interesting. And since Negan losing is a given that'll make the series even less worth watching.

Negan only gets better after losing.

Walking Dead has never ever had competent action direction. Every single director they've ever had has thought that filming a shootout means just getting close-up shots of random characters shooting one way,close-up shots of the opposing characters shooting the other direction, and then once in a while a redshirt drops. There's no concept of where anyone is in relation to eachother, no idea of danger, risk, or tension. Just disjointed shots of people who are twenty feet away form eachother shooting past one another randomly.

Maybe Rick will finally lose his hand

This show is garbage

And the threads discussing/mocking it are even better.

>Spoiling Dead Fans who have always been right before

Uh no they haven't. They were the ones who spread the rumor that Daryl was gonna get Lucile'd and look how that turned out.

There's no way they would kill of Carl. He's Kirkman's pet in the comics and he has a big role to play in the upcoming whisperers arc.

what is his role?

He falls in love with the necrophiliac daughter of the whisperers leader. After that the whisperers kill a bunch of a people at the hilltop and a new war starts.

>What's happened since?

>find new group that sounds nice
>things go bad
>introduce edgelord villain
>things go badder
>find new group that sounds nice
>introduce an even more cartoony edgelord villain

Rinse and fucking repeat. Oh and social justice in the zombie apocalypse of course.

>hey were the ones who spread the rumor that Daryl was gonna get Lucile'd and look how that turned out.
Uhh, no they weren't

The only two they ever said would die by Lucille were Glenn and Abraham.

Maybe you're thinking of SpoiltheDead, a website that survives by stealing spoilers from TSDF and others but claiming it's their own info. And who come up with blatantly false information all the time.

Show has way too many main characters. rick, carl, carol, daryl, maggie, michonne, carl, enid, ezekiel, negan, eugene, rosita, tara, gabriel, morgan, jesus, probably missed a few. you don't see some of them for weeks because they can't afford to pay the actors

the walking dead is such awful shit. only plebs like the comic or the show.

user you just described all the side characters m8

Don't Rick and Negan eventually become friends in the comics? Guess that's not in the works if coral dies.

They never said Daryl was getting Lucille'd. They literally said it would be Glenn and Abraham almost as soon as filming for season 7 started. I made threads about it leading up to the premiere and faggots didn't believe me then either.

Carl gonna die. Punished Rick is coming. Believe it.

Well now it makes a little more sense that they let judith live so long after she was supposed to die way back in the prison

>The only two they ever said would die by Lucille were Glenn and Abraham.

That's not what they said at first. Before the images of Abraham and Glenn playing around with their dummies got leaked they said it was gonna be Daryl and Glenn. After that they quickly back-peddled and said they meant that Daryl was gonna get Glenn killed.

The Spoiling dead guys are not 100% right all of the time. They have been wrong in the past and I think they are wrong this time.

Having said that, I do think that Morgan will die this season.

>Before the images of Abraham and Glenn playing around with their dummies got leaked they said it was gonna be Daryl and Glenn.
They never said it was Daryl and Glenn, it was always Glenn and Abe and they only said anything after multiple episodes filmed and neither Cudlitz or Yuen were filming

*haunts Rick*
MASK U SUM RICK

HOW COME U COULDN'T PROTECT CARL MAN

TOLD YOU MAN, THINGS AINT LIKE THEY WAS

So it's safe to assume the tiger dies too? The animals are literally the only characters I have ever cared about in this retarded show

Could he pierce Negan's plot armor?

OK now I'm interested. Who are they and why are they not in the show?

Shaen would have killed Negan with the axe in the Winnebago and then tossed his head out and said, "I'm Negan now."

giant nose

Best character

>animals

there's been more then one?

There was at least one horse, some piglets...probably forgetting some.

what was it?

nad jewfro/half niggger hair

>killing Coral
>letting Negan live

the absolute madmen

its like they just WANT everyone to stop watching

>its like they just WANT everyone to stop watching They're killing one of the most hated characters off and letting one of the most liked live, I fail to see the problem here

I love Negan but most of the general audience are brainlet plebs who are frothing at the mouth for his painful death by Rick's hands. It doesn't help that Rick keeps promising to do it, which will make the normies feel betrayed and fucked over if they don't.

And killing Carl will lose them some of the tween girl audience.

do one of those

things and give the new actor a beard or tits or something

I cared about her.