Moviebob made a 1 and 1/2 hour video criticising Batman vs Superman

Moviebob made a 1 and 1/2 hour video criticising Batman vs Superman
And that was just part 1.
youtube.com/watch?v=F9juReoJxI0

He calls it the worst film of the generation

and he liked ghostbusters reboot?

>Moviebob made a 1 and 1/2 hour video

Even in the comic book genre Suicide Squad is easily worse, so this guy's opinion means nothing to me.

He has fucking awful taste and like 100m other Americans will suck off anything Disney shoves down his throat

It was pretty damn bad, but Ghostbusters was way worse

Yeah. He gave the ghostbusters reboot a 3 out of 4

>He calls it the worst film of the generation
I don't really like the movie that much, but its far from the worst film of a generation. It's not even the worst capeshit movie.

This is Bob..

the fat deposits on this guy's face are amazing, indians could harvest his blubber for multiple winters.

It's a great video, he really goes into detail on how terribly Snyder interpreted Death of Superman and The Dark Knight Returns

why is that black man vomiting piss?

I never understood why he hates BvS so much. It's one of the few explicitly antifascist action movies, looking at his political views that seems like something he should appreciate.

Why do I care what some fat loser thinks about a movie that I'm never going to see?

Because he had no food to vomit up

>I never understood why he hates BvS so much

then watch the fucking video pleb

Why does he have to talk like that? When his face is on the screen he talks normally so why can't he do it all the time?

I wish Bob would stop forcing his retarded politics into everything he makes

Why is he still around? The mother fucker is retarded and edits videos like its 2010.

> another blob of fat makes a 3 hours long review of a 3 hours long shitty movie
Don't watch contemporary capeshit garbage. Save 6 hours of your life and read a nice book instead.

Books are draining for me to read and I need to take breaks.

I have, I just disagree with a lot of it. Mostly that the movie isn't trying to say anything with some of the more controversial decisions it makes, which it absolutely does, that Supermans death has no impact, which it absolutely does or that the movie is bad for not following a classic three act structure which is absolutely not true, as funny as his little synopsis of the plot of BvS compared to Avengers is.

And it legitimitely baffles me how anyone could claim that Avengers is a better movie or has a better story than BvS, I find that completely absurd.

How did Superman's death have impact when they basically confirmed he's alive right after with the floating dust

>>And it legitimitely baffles me how anyone could claim that Avengers is a better movie or has a better story than BvS, I find that completely absurd.
Almost everyone thinks this you pathetic fucking fedora

You type like a fucking retard.

his arguments
>it's a deconstructionist film without a message or point
>it horribly mishandled some of the most iconic figures of popular culture
>it wastes time solving a mystery that viewers already knows the answer to
>filmmakers spent so much time trying to distinguish their Superman from Christopher Reeves' they never make their own character
>wastes the one time use of Superman's death

>the worst film of the generation

is he aware that Uwe Boll is still working?

And he needs 3 hours to tell this?

He elaborates on every point for like twenty minutes and I didn't even list all of his arguments. Though he does say Zack Snyder is a good director. Just made a bad movie.

>review is longer than the film
why?

>And it legitimitely baffles me how anyone could claim that Avengers is a better movie or has a better story than BvS, I find that completely absurd.

then you must be easily baffled

All these fat nerds sound like fundie xians complaining about how blasphemous The Last Temptation of Christ is when they rant about BvS.

for once he's not wrong

I'm not sitting through 90 fucking minutes of Moviebob ranting about things he doesn't understand.

>obese people with an opinion on [X]

Only morons would care to listen.

>Moviebob ranting about things he doesn't understand
he dismantles all of the popular arguments in favor of the film

>he dismantles all of the popular arguments in favor of the film
Bullshit.

>2017
>moviebob somehow remains to be somewhat relevant and didn't eat himself into an early grave

>Though he does say Zack Snyder is a good director. Just made a bad movie.

but his entire filmography is bad movies???

t. Assblasted Snyderfag

Try and refute them.

>Closes Batman's character arc and acts as the catalyst for him expanding his horizons to honor Superman
>Vindicates Jonathan Kent
>Closes Superman's character arc and indecision over his place in the world
Just because he's brought back to life doesn't mean his death didn't have any meaning behind it.

Yeah man just look at these sick action scenes, how could anyone prefer BvS?

Hey, Bob took his death at face value, I will too. The decision to make it clear that he's probably gonna come back is my biggest complaint about the movie but it's one he didn't even bring up.

He is literally insane, nobody should take him serious

The entire 3rd act of Avengers is an amazing action scene that tops anything in BvS

It's because it offended his beta sensibilities. Dead serious, he hated it because it had the audacity to be unashamedly masculine and a superhero movie, which he took as a personal slight and interpreted as an insult to comic books and other "nerd culture". BVS was a movie made by a roid loving jock, starring roid loving jocks, and was chock full of masculine imagery, characters, and atmosphere. His review for the film literally consisted of him complaining about Snyder having the -audacity- to film a scene where Bruce Wayne works out. Watch his review, I'm not making this up.

Moviebob gets genuinely triggered at literally anything that reminds him of the people who bullied him in school. He is that guy who never got over high school, his own book that he wrote is so obviously full of victim complexes and insane ramblings about how much he despises everything masculine such as sports, exercise, etc, that it could be used to analyze the entirety of his neurotic personality. Anything that even remotely implies-or doesn't-that Bob has wasted his body and life as a fat waste of space triggers the fuck out of him. His deep hatred of masculinity might also have to do with a male figure molesting him as a child which he also admitted to recently.

the bigger surprise to me is that moviebob is still alive

the bigger bigger surprise is that people still watch moviebob

Same guy made a book dedicated to Mario 3.

Anyone have a link to that?

DC on suicide watch

Then you'll probably have a fucking heart attack when I tell you he still makes 30,000 a year from Patreon.

Diabetesbob hating BvS just made me like the film more.

Some women would kill for those tits

>Moviebob
A new low even for Marvel drones.

He looks like a child molester.

>moviebob has a platform to voice his thoughts and there is actually an audience for it

the internet was a mistake

he needs several thousand characters to make a tweet.

but the actual film criticism he gives is great

you can hate his politics all you want but this vid and his Spider-Man 2 and Matrix vids are quality

>Yes I do, kid. Yes I do.

wrong

Looks like the dude that neck fucked his mother from Mindhunter

>His deep hatred of masculinity might also have to do with a male figure molesting him as a child which he also admitted to recently.
Holy shit, really?