Jaqen H'ghar

Why do I love Jaqen H'ghar so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Jaqen H'ghar isn't just the best character in the series, he might just be the greatest character of all time. Just imaging him assassinating through the Planetos, the wind in his hair, his mighty steed below him. As he rides and shapeshifting through the know world , the ladies swoon at his very scent. They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold in Essos under the the name of Faceless One. The very nature of Jaqen H'ghar is mystery. could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes? The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit. However, Jaqen H'ghar is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Jaqen H'ghar is not one that is easily penetrated. Jaqen H'ghar is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the page at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world. Jaqen H'ghar is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe his playful smile, his gorgeous and rippling biceps, and most importantly, his eyes. His eyes, like pools of blue water, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Jaqen H'ghar. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Jaqen H'ghar is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the saga together. Without Jaqen H'ghar, the entire series, the entire world of Westeros as we know it crumbles. Braavos would stop existing without Jaqen H'ghar, the free city of Lorath would become a desolate crater, and the Wall would melt without his frosty gaze. These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Jaqen H'ghar so much.

Valar Morghulis

when the fuck is winds of winter getting released?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

never

i fucking hate that fat spic nigger loving fat fuck.. i hope he gets raped by a pack of wild faggots

Easy now!

im just so angry , fuck.. forgive me mr nigger

Don't make me killing on your white ass dwag!

im latino

uggh...a fucking spic. fucking wetback tacobending mud dog pedro. niggers are way superior than latinos

stfu cumskin..go fuck your sister cletus

>mfw the ghouls are turning on each other

Get the jews while you're at it, fellas

jews are just cumskins pretending to be minorities

He was kinda annoying.

your mum is annoying

fucking j*ws

I just realized there's no more /got/.

What happened?

>mum
ugh, another fucking britbong cunt. go be pathetic somewhere else.

WE

they're saving up enough money for more cgi. and they ran out of ideas. and grrm will never finish the books.

joke is on you!!.. i got you!!.. i was merely pretending to be retarded to sound like a brit.. im actually in mexico

lol spic

WE WUZ NO ONE

sexual assault allegations that cancel S8 production when?

Actually the worst, most boring character but ok.

jews are a bunch of sandniggers trying to get world domination

I'd be fine with spics and niggers getting their own places to live so long as we all stick to our own kind and we all get rid of the kikes. What do you say, Pedro and Tyrone?

I was so hyped by this character and this is what we got...

Fuck the whole bravos thing in the ass.

Failed pasta, the thread

okay, deal. cumskin

he is a dirty nigger

honkey ass mofuckers... mi right or what g?

your mom in bed is boring

Failed post, the retard

i dont speak cumskin pretending to be a nigger. can you speak clearly?

Nigger please, nigger shut you're fucking black whore mouth and kys.

say that to my face and not online and see what happnes.

bix nood nigga bouta fin u n stuv my dig down yo cracka ass throat

its okay to be white

what the fucking fuck will you do, you fucking little faggot. Shut the fuck before I gonna break your jaw.

what the fucking fuck will you do, you fucking little faggot. Shut the fuck before I gonna break your jaw and make love to your butthole

Deal, meet me in my bedroom and I will fuck you up. I gonna break ya legs bastard.

this took a turn for .......... sexy. no homo i was just pretending to be gay to make you come out of the closet, you homo

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

fuck you homo, i'm the one who was pretending to be gay while you're the real faggot of this thread, i gona smash your teeth in and fuck up your cunt face

Cletus vs. Tyrone: The thread

yeah right, you are just pretending to be straight now! i would spin kick your balls and bite your dick off , then fist your ass.

cumskin vs shitskin

a man is loving giving names to the Many Face God

sftu faggot