In light of the rumors of Marvel starring to pander to their fans again, what are some of your hopes Sup Forums?

In light of the rumors of Marvel starring to pander to their fans again, what are some of your hopes Sup Forums?

Spider-Dad
Worthy Thor
Red Daredevil
AI Tony as Iron Man
Avengers comics going back to normal

I really don't care anymore.

Actually, this last phase of Marvel may have opened my eyes to something: comic book writers are generally very shitty writers.

Look at Waid. Considered one of the best for a pretty long time. Tried to write about politics and BLAM!, is incredibly bad. And the same applies to everyone at Marvel right now.

It is all good when writing super-powered people beating super-powered people, but they are not capable of writing anything slightly more complicated.

That is pretty fucking sad.

>Look at Waid. Considered one of the best for a pretty long time.

Only newfags think that. Everything he's ever written was hot garbage the only good think he wrote was Daredevil. I blame the indiefags for shilling him into Marvel.

>the only good think he wrote was Daredevil.
Not even his Top 3

If one of the top 3 is Ultimate Spider-Man than you can go fuck yourself, because Ultimate is crap.

less Bendis

It's not shit like Rebirth. But it will be.

>Kamala and Robbie don't get swept out with the rest of the trash
>USG finally gets cancelled
>New ASM writer
>Holy shit, uncancel Carnage. Even if Conway is done with it, go hire Joe Hill or Nick Cutter or someone to keep writing Horror comics.

>Kamala and Robbie don't get swept out with the rest of the trash

I'd throw in Sam Nova for good measure. The only new legacies who are actually worth a shit.

Speaking as a DC fan that's bored to hell with Rebirth, they could actually go out and pluck some new talent put them on titles and let them actually have runs instead of canceling after 5 issues. Oh and less events.

What will probably happen is they'll just give lots of books to their exclusive hacks, Bendis, Waid, Spencer, Slott, Aaron, Zdarsky and make even more events. Oh and they'll probably bring back some popular shipping and the likes of Wolverine(not Old man), poor Peter, Thor as Worthy and then their sales will sky rocket despite the quality of the stories still being shit.

>Speaking as a DC fan that's bored to hell with Rebirth
Stopped reading there.

>this last phase of Marvel may have opened my eyes to something: comic book writers are generally very shitty writers
Pic related.

Rebirth level garbage

Keep crying, bitch.

Spencer pls

Carol looking sexy again
Stop shipping Miles with everyone
Peter Parker being married to MJ again

I have not bought a Marvel title in years
I doubt there is much they could do at this point to change my buying habits

>Peter Parker being married to MJ again
Gross.

If the result is anythin Like Rebirth I'll probably have to stop reading capeshit all together.

Carol and Jess get married!

Look at Spencer, pretending to be several people.

To be honest I really don't know what I can expect. Thor is coming back, that's grand. Hulk and Tony are too fresh in their graves to come back, There's no way Steve will just be Cap again after SE, and the X-Men are helmed by Marc "Never wrote a good story in his life" Guggenheim. None of the new characters are going away either, and I don't really mind that, but it does kinda put a limit on things too. The only thing I imagine they could actually pull off and not fuck up is Spider-Man and MJ being together again. Which isn't exactly that much.

Waid wasn't ruined by politics, he was ruined by losing his fucking mind.

It needs to be a balance of taking big characters back to basics and maintaining the legacies they've built up.

The Champions are all great characters save for Tyke and Miles, but they can be saved by a good writer.

Slott really needs to be off of Spider-Man already. There should be two books: Amazing Spider-Man, focusing on Peter's adult life and restoring more of his history, and Ultimate Spider-Man, focusing on Miles' teenage adventures similar to early ASM and USM but with Peter playing a major role as a mentor.

I'm a big fan of Captain Falcon and I especially like how long he's been allowed to stay in the role. But I guess part of the spirit of this movement would be getting the classics back.

The Avengers would be back to their movie lineup, not the classic comic lineup. The one exception being Cho as Hulk. I'd peg Greg Pak to write. I'm not sure how to deal with Cho's status on Champions.

Marvel is dead, even if they get their good writers back they can't save them from the ditch they've dug.

I honestly think Miles is beyond saving. He has not guest starred in one book (besides the MS. Marvel one) where he was interesting. Every other time he just stands in the background and points out the obvious. No one knows what to do with him.

Eddie Brock back as Ve... Oh wait, that's already going to be a thing
Egghead as a villain in the new Ant-Man mo... Oh wait, that's going to be a thing, too
Owl actually being a good villa... Oh wait, Spencer did that in Superior Foes a couple of years ago
Wow, it sure is good when you only read a few Marvel titles and don't follow whatever SJW shit they're doing with Iron Man or Spider-People; almost all of your wishes can be fullfilled
I'm saying "almost" because I wish they stopped forcing the immigrant problem into the current Daredevil ongoing series with Blindspot; I guess he's a fun addition to overall character mythos, but I cringe whenever Soule uses him as a mouthpiece for obvious social commentary

>maintaining the legacies they've built up.

No
Legacy Characters are cancer and a shitty and lazy way of making new characters

When there are 40 people with spider-powers Spiderman is diluted and no longer special and interesting

Kamala, Miles, Carol
Will be removed

>Carol
>Will be removed

Not before March 2019.

"Carol"is the new paid shill I see

I haven't read Kamala ongoing series
But she seems cute by the stuff I've seen her in
Also judging by that shitty Contest of Champions game, does she have the ability to enlarge parts of the body? That kinda pleases my macrophiliac fetish
I'd much rather have Squirrel Girl removed; she's only popular because of one absurd joke that stopped being funny ages ago

X-men team uniforms
Avengers Vs Fantastic Four
cheesecake
All the dead x-men brought back
Carol growing her hair and getting drunk and punching some aliens
The Royals becoming villains for a while

Eddie Brock as Anti-Venom. Venom either gets back to Flash or just becomes fully sapient and independent cause she's a strong independent black woman who don't need no man.

Calling it now. Fantastic Four will come back and Peter will give up the Baxter Building to them. Word of where Peter received his funding from will come out (revealed in Superior Spider-Man to be Doc Ock's off shore account, meaning Otto's name is still tied to it) and the controversy will destroy the company. Cap this post.

Nope Robbie gotta die, blaze and ketch all the way.

That they get some new writers.

No more sjws.
Real continuity. Characters will grow old and die. And they won't appear in more than 2 series.
No more decompressed narrative.
No more Ultimate universe.
90s characters: kill them off. Fuck Cable, Deadpool and all that shit.
No manga influence. Let's keep comics pure and clean from inferior beings.
Punisher out of 616 universe.
Give Moon Knight a decent writer, for Jack's sake.
Fuck crossovers and events.
Less splash pages. We are telling a story, you know.
No Conservative messages in comics.
Aunt may dies forever.
Iron man: he fell into a puddle and got rust. Killed off or a B-list again.

Danny > Robbie >>>> Johnny.

>Punisher out of 616 universe.
why

Can you at least update this stale copy pasta?

I prefer Chulk to Sam, but I'm not against legacy characters in general, as long as they're handled well and feel organic.

Shit like Ironheart needs to go, whereas Robbie feels like a real character with a chance to have a real book with a supporting cast and an actual rogues gallery.

Of course danny is the greatest rider, blaze has the best name, Robbie just isn't needed.

I never got that shit either, I love having punisher interact with superpowerd heroes and villains. Makes for fun comics

I hope they pander to Kirby fans and give all his creations to his heirs and we never see them again in the Marvel Universe

That's about a 75% of the MU, user.

I mean only the characters, not the concepts like "mutants". So that would only be 75% of the old MU

Yeah, but they're still using old MU characters.

Old pete back.

Nothing less than public executions of Dan Slott, Mark Waid and Tom Breefart

Have the executioner be a woman of color and those three would go along with it as their duty.

The fridging of all the 'progressive' heroes.

Fuck all of them, I hope they're consigned to comic book limbo.

I also want a new Caucasian Captain America, a strongly Republican one that's not US Agent.

you forgot bendis........hopeless. . . . .spencer .. . .