Was this the worst Line up of the Justice League?

Was this the worst Line up of the Justice League?

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2013/01/31/superman-and-the-law/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>A bunch of unpopular but good characters
>Worse than several meme characters and a few literally whos mashed together with no chemistry.

That was a good line up that makes complete sense. It was right the Titans would eventually form the core of a Justice League. Especially DickBats and Donna Troy.

It was one of the best actually.

God, this was a bad time for DC.

Fuck you. J'onn, Gypsy, and Elongated Man are the best characters.

Still better than the bland and boring Justice League we have now.

I kinda liked robin-bats, donna, kory, and cyborg on the JLA together. But lets face it, DC will always go back to the NTT well and these characters wont be allowed to grow up and graduate to the big leagues.

(except for cyborg who got the affirmative action hire. Kory will get rebooted into a teen every half-decade or so)

Steel is white?

I like modern-day Vixen but didnt care for her back in the earlier days.

Firestorm is always cool.

The rest I just didnt care for. If I'm going to read a JLA comic I want it to be the DC Big Guns. These weren't just lower-grade DC characters, half of 'em were brand-new characters. You don't make the JLA a rookie team.

best lineup coming through

Commander Steel existed before John Henry Irons

I have no recollection of Mon-El being on the JLA

Unironically, my favourite line up is around 10 issues later with DickBats, Supergirl, Jade and Jesse Quick.

I don't think the run he was a member of used him in the pages all too much. He'd show up on the cover but then barely make an appearance inside.

Remember when Storm was a member of the Avengers? She was for a year or two. Don't think she did a damn thing on the pages though. My guess it was editorial-pushed then the author simply dropped her into group shots now and then without bothering to use her.

I need to read their issues

Ah yes, Black Canary when she was her mother-daughter.

Zatanna wearing anything other than a magician's outfit feels wrong.

No, it was a good idea. Legacy league could have been fun. Just didn't do much with it.

>Barry Allen
>Hal Jordan
>Hawkman
Close but oh so far

Morrison/Waid/Kelly JLA era will forever be the GOAT

>Vibe
>Vixen
>Steel
>Martian Manhunter
>Firestorm

Holy fuck this synergy

I know you're being facetious, but it's weird how many people don't realize this is where CW is pulling their characters.

This is the answer. The main 7 + Plastic Man is the best League ever.

So looking at power levels, numbers, and feats accomplished, what do you think is the most powerful iteration of the league?

Gypsy's has also appeared in Flash now, so we are only missing Elongated Man for JLDetroit

The Pantheon League.

adding an angel, Barda, and Orion to the already-powerful Big 7 made for a large and powerful roster.

Nope.
This was.

I'd do 'em both.

When did she show up?

I remember a guy getting real upset over the new JLA book being "synergy" for having Vixen and Atom in it.

Last week maybe? She fought Cisco.

Not really I liked some of the characters even if I didn't care about others.

Too bad Mon-El didn't last long there tho I wanted him to bro it up with Dick and Donna.

>Vibe was so stereotypical Perez refused to draw him

The time that Geo-Force was in the Justice League.

The stories weren't great but it wasn't the fault of the lineup

It was during a very brief time he lived in the present. It was really weird since him suffering from lead poisoning again and going to the future was a foregone conclusion but Robinson still put him in the League.

Well the purpose of having him in the present at all was to meld in his post-crisis seeder of worlds stuff with the silver age origin and they eventually did that by having him save the worlds from Brainiac. Him on the JL wasn't too bad of an idea since he was acting as Superman on Earth but yeah it was always going to be short lived.

didn't they get owned by Brimstone for the next 3 pages later?

>TFW we'll never get a JL run like Morrison/Waid/Kelly ever again

From 2013. I also heard that, in preparationfor a possible loss of rights to Superman, that DC Comics had prepared notes ad sketches on a new Superman – using the trademarked name but with a completely different back story and even appearance…

No longer necessary it seems. But what if? bleedingcool.com/2013/01/31/superman-and-the-law/