What a cunt...

What a cunt. I love how in the movie they change this by making the guy stare at her ass to try to justify her cuntishness.

el cunto supremo

Good thing her grandmother calls her out on it and it becomes a major turning point for her character, then.

I thought the incident with the soldiers was in the book as well, though?

>gets a man arrested and most likely beaten up by the police or other people in jail
>she gets called a bitch by her grandmother
Wow, what a punishment. That more than makes up for it.

You're not supposed to sympathize with her, you're supposed to realize how fucked up everything got since everyone but the grandma is treating that as normal or even funny.

Why does this thread keep getting made?

Because Sup Forums wants a safe space to whine about feminists, liberals, muslims.

They already have that, it's called Sup Forums.

For the (you)'s.

You don't understand. Any space they move into is their safe space. If you tell them to fuck off back to where they came from it's you who needs a safe space.

Would you like to point out where I said anything about feminism, liberals, or muslims. You retards?

She did it out of survival. It's fucked up but can you really saybypu wouldn't do the same?

>You're not supposed to sympathize with her
The movie attempted to by changing the character into a pervert.

She could have wiped the makeup off, went into a building, literally anything other than getting an innocent person in trouble.

Are you naive to the point that you haven't realize most peoples who do that probably don't even browse Sup Forums in the first place and simply parrot those things because they know for fact they'll get answer from peoples like you?

Crossboarder don't give any shit of the discussion they shit up, they are just here to make everyone day (except their own) worse, they don't have a side and simply spout out the thing which will garner the most reaction, its that simple. When you see someone being counter-intuitively obtuse, pretending to defend his point but never actually confronting any argument being put forward by his opponent, he actually just taking the piss at the expense of his gullible prey.

Don't play coy you little slut. You posted a single page from a critical acclaimed comic about a girl living through the Iranian revolution in a pretty obvious attemp the thread would snowball into bitching about "liberal hypocrisy" on how they're "anti-Christians" but they give pass to "savage" muslims or how feminist only look out for themselves, ignoring how this was a split decision made by a scared girl.

she's a kid who panicked. And smearing lipstick could have been a terrible idea, if someone ratted her out.

Because comics and animated film are different mediums.

>projecting this much
The guy is checking her ass for 3s then goes all "oops, sorry about that". I don't think you're supposed to think he's a lecherous pervert.
Also, by that point she's already has visited Germany and got an iranian boyfriend, so there are a lot of more seductive men in this movie, often painted in a positive light.
It's more "this guy gives me an idea" than "I'm gonna punish that pervert".

>She could have wiped the makeup off.
Because we all know how easy it is to wipe off lipstick. The very action of wiping off makeup would've drawn attention.
>go into a buliding.
IT'S A RAID! You don't think they check buildings? You don't think they won't get suspicious if they see someone running?

>You posted a single page from a critical acclaimed comic about a girl living through the Iranian revolution in a pretty obvious attemp the thread would snowball into bitching about "liberal hypocrisy" on how they're "anti-Christians" but they give pass to "savage" muslims or how feminist only look out for themselves, ignoring how this was a split decision made by a scared girl.

You're making things political, retard. I'm only saying what she did was morally wrong and she's a cunt for doing it. What you're spewing is what you assume the thread is about.

She would have at least been more sympathetic if she realized what she did was wrong and felt bad for doing it. But no, instead she only feels bad when her grandmother disapproves.

So the best alternative is to walk up to them, makeup in full view and send a man to jail. Brilliant.

You don't really have ground to judge her tho user. This is the Iranian revolution we're talking about here, she probably would've gotten twice as bad as that guy if they caught her with makeup.

It fucking worked.

You're a cunt for judging her.

Then they most likely didn't care about the makeup since they could obviously see it. Sending a man to jail for nothing.

That doesn't make it any less shitty. And, I could have sympathized with her if she at least felt guilty about it.

Sup Forums is so shitty, before opening this thread I new it was either going to be full of moralfags and Sup Forumstards, or someone would tell a your mom joke and there would be 100 replies with everyone's most le epic reaction image. This board should be deleted

You're a cunt. Period.

>nobody from Sup Forums actually shitposts here! It's all trolls! You're just dumb for falling for it!
Uh huh...

>new

She is a cunt.