Why didn't Sup Forums tell me that Valerian is great?

Why didn't Sup Forums tell me that Valerian is great?

Regards European man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1hyr7ZKkQbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it was tacky bullshit but i loved it

Also very amoral.

>Kill innocent guards at a tourist spot
>Valerian and Laureline gets their entire crew killed in the first mission but do not give a shit
>Laureline blackmails and harm innocent information dealers
>Etc.

>Valerian and Laureline gets their entire crew killed in the first mission but do not give a shit
That really bothered. They didnt give a single fuck

>Light is in the clouds behind her
>Random light source in front of her

The lighting is way too fucked to make the key believable, who the fuck did this?

it's a story about a young ambitious couple so it makes sense that they're selfish. i think a lot of people consider strangers to be nothing more than background characters in their lives.

Frenchmen need to learn philosophy in high school, I think it fucks up their moral compass. There's a reason to France having the highest suicide rate in Western Europe. They are all fucked in the head. Great food and wine though.

You can compare them to Guardians of the Galaxy, they never do shit like that.
Also
>Valerian uses his position to steal a pearl from a civilian for his own personal amusement

I love how threads always pop up about films right when the HDrips are uploaded. Really shows the userbase of Sup Forums

Anyways I guess it was an alright film, my favorite scene was the very start where we see the International space station grow as more countries join it, until eventually aliens show up as well. Was a neat concept.

hank hill ass

They aren't on a real planet. It's a hologram room

+fucking awful green screen, jesus it's like they have a .jpg swiping back in forth in the background.

Me too right until the end where they start preaching about never 4geting the 6 million and paying reparations

wtf why did they fuck up the lighting so bad on this beach scene

the albino african guys who were shoah'd and had ancient kang magic was a little much

>OP fawning over a bitch that's built like a junior high school boy with the face to match
Pathetic.

That's literally the point of the scene. Those are basically .jpg's behind them, because those are walls.

come on white man, it's only fair that you work until you're 70 so jayquäun can have a few decades off while he recovers from his great grandpa being enslaved. pay up.

I never understood the "cara is ugly" meme at all.

I'd marry that.

Are you perhaps new here?

shes not ugly shes just not as pretty as people say she is

kys faggot

WE WUZ... [dying intensifies]

It was alright. That's literally all I have to say about it. Alright. May watch it like once more on HBO or something one day before never seeing it again.

Wh*te women are so gross.

Because it's not a real beach. It's just an imperfect simulation.

yes we all know how movies work dumbfuck

Watch the fucking movie, they are not on a beach in this scene, they turn off the holodeck like a 30 seconds later.

convenient excuse for them isn't it? fucking fanboy

It was 6/10. Better than disneymarvel shit.

Cara was okay, and I'm not just saying this because I want to bury my face in her ass. Dane was just miscast sadly, he can't pull off SpaceChad, a cool dude sure, but not that.

>Dane was just miscast sadly, he can't pull off SpaceChad, a cool dude sure, but not that.

I think the SpaceChad stuff was able to be weathered given that he does get punked a few times in the money. Dane is lovely in this I thought.

>hey goy why don't you pay $15 a ticket to see every new film

It annoys me as well, but I've repressed it.

You sometimes forget that people here are social outcasts with no money, some even raving lunatics.

Ever noticed how 99% of the torrent viewers always hate every fucking movie? Their only joy is to trash everything.

don't worry, once you've been here for a few years and start to develop some taste you'll hate everything too, for good reason.

>forcing yourself to like trash so you won't have to admit you like something that's just bland

If not for the sequences where neither lead was present, the movie would've been totally worthless.

Got any more webms from it? Also, any from Rihanna's scenes?

The French are the ones who gave us one of the GOATest vidya ever, so they must be doing something right

what videogame is that?

This movie would be a future cult classic if it wasn't for the casting of the blandest most wooden leads in history.

Can you imagine Army of Darkness era Bruce Campbell in this nonsense? It would be based.

POST CARA SCREENSHOTS

>the only accident i fear will be your head falling in a vat of acid with me wearing your fucking moron face as a party mask

holy shit audible kek, what vidya is this

Its not supposed to be believable, its all fantastical and fake. I liked this and there is another part later on which mimics it.

The lighting in the movie is really weird but works and makes it look oddly scifi, which it is.

>he pays for flicks

So were the ayys a metaphor for Jews? They even said 6 million of them died and lost their homeland.

>6.7 on IMDB
>great movie

Guess again, faglords.

I'd bring up how most cinema-goers go for the experience and not the movies themselves, the huge screen with pleasantly loud sound and the friends and girlfriends with which you can laugh at things. You'd have to be a moron NOT to have fun going to the cinema unless the movie is downright horrible and even then, friends make everything better. Sure you then get home and think about your opinions on the movie but it doesn't matter because the view is distorted by circumstance. That's why I NEVER trust the 30 threads a day from an overhyped movie being called a masterpiece only to be forgotten in a couple of months like I guarantee BR2049 is going to be, like how it's always been with Sup Forums and Marvel movies and how it's going to be in the future because this illusion will never stop. And while you can ignore the capeshit viewers because they're very easy to tell apart, it's a bit harder with lesser known movies like all those threads calling Free Fire an amazing and thrilling ride, and what a boring piece of shit that was. And I'd bring all this up, but I just know you're the type of faggot who goes like
>hurr I can be objective ur wrong eat a dick
because it's pretty damn hard to realize when you're watching a movie at home, even with friends, your mindset will be way more critical of its flaws than in a packed cinema. Jokes are funnier, the action is more thrilling and then a faggot comes along and calls me a broke social outcast because I prefer to be critical of my hobby instead of being a 'lol fun' zombie.

Brouzouf Simulator 2011

E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy.
It is a pleb filter though. Look up a review by guy named Mandalore on Youtube, he gives a basic gestalt.
Sup Forums occasionally has thread about the game.
If you don't want to drop 10 bucks, you can wait till Steam Winter Sale and it should go for 1 dollar as usual.

But we do? And just like in your high schools nobody gives a single fuck

no

You're kidding, right? The highest suicide rate is in scandinavian countries, everyone knows that.
Also if there's someone who have shitty morals in the western world that's the US.

>trusting Sup Forums's opinion

i went to watch this at the cinema and had a great time, also they managed to get away with the little space jews.

this

go find some friends again you miserable cunt

I bet I have more friends than you you pathetic excuse for a man

>no you, the post
yeah, you prolly got an assload of friends with that attitude

I tried to like it, but the male main character is awful and the plot is even worse.

I got an assload of friends because I'm not dumb enough not to realize going to the cinema is for having fun, not judging movies

But hey, I guess I'm wrong because I didn't post an epic reaction image so here you go, enjoy

No:
-Curves
-Tits
-Ass
-Thighs

Why should I pay for art? I refuse.

it was a very fun movie
god forbid a movie is fun these days
rihanna acting was kind of cringe though

>The highest suicide rate is in scandinavian countries, everyone knows that.
>Plebs thinking they know things
Scandinavian countries are actually below the OECD average, while France is up there with Hungary and Finland.

think his summation of the game being spawned from a night of substance abuse and playing 40k was accurate

Why should you not? People pay to listen to music. People pay to look at paintings.

>People pay to listen to music

It sure is a surreal work at certain parts

I actually get free booze to look at paintings. It is called a vernissage.

you forget her hideous androgynous face with disgusting dark eyebrows paired with faux-blonde hair

imagine being dane dehaan

I'm talking about live music. Not shitty mp3 files.

And he was talking about shitty DVRIPS not live movies so what's the problem here?

>he pays for concerts

>he sneaks in for free
teach me your ways

youtube.com/watch?v=1hyr7ZKkQbQ

I don't get the deal with this girl. I guess her face is...unique? Like you could easily pick her out of a crowd, and not necessarily in a good way, but I guess that makes her recognizable, like the girl who plays Arya in Game of Thrones. But she can't act. Who saw this girl audition and thought "yeah, this is our female lead"?

I'll admit this looks retarded but in context it's okay

>'I'M ACTING'

The requirements to portray any of the characters weren't particularly high.

I did forget that, thank you

This reminds me of The Holy Mountain. Post more kino screenshots

most unlikable duo ever in film

It's a comedy scene with her nice captor ogre.

It's actually funny, everyone in the theatre laughed, me included.

>movie starts off showing a wide variety of crazy, creative alien designs that aren't just generic "blue humans"

>Quickly focuses to a planet with tall nature-loving magical blue humans

>the rest is just human politics, two fetal alcohol syndrome sibling-looking "agents", and more tall magical nature blue humans

Should've explored the setting of the space station and the fantastical aliens who live there more. I mean the most we get is those 3 little Jew guys, a scene with a whale, the dumb ogres who take Lorelei, and the short scene where Valerian smashes through multiple habitats very quickly

To expand on this she's roaring because there is an alien who doesn't understand her, can't speak, and seems to be very stupid, and she wants it to get out of the way so she can escape. I guess screaming and looking angry is the best way to do that?

I wanted to FUCK that qt ayy lmao at the start, the one that exploded, she was muy caliente

>Who saw this girl audition and thought "yeah, this is our female lead"?
The people being paid by her father. She's from an extreme amount of wealth, which lets her do whatever she likes.

Pearls are too pure for a swine like you

Help I've fallen under her spell

why is hungary so high?

>moralfags

It's a Yuropeen's wet dream

you ever been to hungary?

t. never been to hungary

no but ive seen a graph that showed they have the biggest cocks in europe
is that related do you think

Korea is quadrafucked

10/10 visuals, set design and general world building.

The boy was a bit drab, QTPI was nice, though and somehow felt right.

I didn't like: Bubble's unnecessary death (obviously best girl), them getting their team killed on the first mission, him stealing shit, the somewhat abrupt ending and lack of drawing and quartering the commander.

There was a big gap on the Pearls survival and the introduction of QTPI and The Kid which I felt could've been filled in nicely with a few scenes.

>Le Cara ahegao face

She was hot in this movie desu. I thought about her afterwards.

>I thought about her afterwards.

what did he mean by this?

I've never read the comics. But I would guess that bubble was some sidekick-type character that helped them in their adventures.

And the movie made the retarded decision of having an extremely expensive celebrity voice her, so they killed her off quick rather than keep her around