Really? REALLY?

Really? REALLY?

Triggered?

Unironically this was one of the best recent season finales. I was smiling during the whole dance

What, one of the four main characters has a love interest?
How shocking!

Give me one reason Lucas doesn't deserve her

>black minority living in a predominantly white area ends up having white friends and a white girlfriend
wow so unnatural and forced

hes a nigger

>Not called Nigger once

It's like they are trying to erase history or something

Dustin didn't do shit, approached the relationship like winning a trophy.

Lucas risked a lot to tell her secrets of the group, actually listened and talked to her like a person.

What the fuck is your problem?

Lucas deserved her.

>t. Billy

>Sup Forumstards get cucked even in their escapist tv shows

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

They really need to stop sexualizing minors, children shouldn't be kissing at that age

How many girlfriends have you had? Just asking.

Burn the coal pay the toll remember kids

Also it is pretty inaccurate having a black in a neighborhood that white just like having the random poo women with powers.

I forget Sup Forums is full of cucks and enjoy interracial

this isn't even the problem. the problem is that max as a character could be removed entirely and nothing would change. she was made just add a love triangle to a show that already had 1 too many (steve-nancy-jonathan)

Unfortunately I'm white.

>children shouldn't be kissing at that age
it isn't unusual to be kissing at age 14.

5. What does that have to do with anything?

He's ugly and she's a legit qt.

Also, he's an nigger.

>an nigger
P O T T E R Y

Holy shit this.
Also she's from California, she should be used to urban apes and Dustin is fucking hideous anyway.

You must be a very shallow person.

Kek this

This is really normal, don't you guys go outside?

Because there are *CERTAIN* kind of people you don't want to hang around and Lucas is one of them.

>Also it is pretty inaccurate having a black in a neighborhood
This. Niggers living in Indiana suburbs at that point of time is unthinkable, even today it's highly unplausible. The fact that this nigglet will black that redhead is even MORE unplausible, but hey... show isn't realistic anyway so who cares.

the only people that watches this show are blacks and tumblr as you can see from this thread so yea

>getting this triggered by the word nigger
dude i only said it because its a hilarious response
im not actually racist, calm down you double nigger

my best friend is black and i constantly call him a nigger

>wanting an emotionally damaged girl who no doubt getting fucked by her stepfather

It's a good thing Lucas will GTFO after he squirts her.

>Caring that she got BLACKED

She's a shit character. Now that I think about it, all of the female characters are trash except Eleven, who may as well be functionally retarded.

this, my dad is black and i call him a nigger all the time

>show about parallel universes, monsters, and kids with psychic abilities
>"its so unrealistic for a black boy to date a white girl in the 1980s"

Like clockwork

>The fact that this nigglet will black that redhead is even MORE unplausible

Well, she is from Commiefornia.

>mfw the real reason Billy didn't want Max to date Lucas was because he wanted to stop her from shaming the family

just like real life

Guaranteed Billy's dad is racist as well so they can make him a complete villain.

>Billy was actually protecting Max from his rage

>1980s america

>dad
>black
Why do you lie?

At least she isn't his biological sister, just some random step-sister that he may never see again after his father and her mother break up eventually.

His genes won't be polluted.

SOULJA BOI TELLEM

>my dad is black

Ok, that's really stretching my suspension of disbelief now.

I can see that because she is from this shit hole but I also think she didnt have a compatible person so ended up wit lucas

Well, maybe in Cuckmerica.

WIIIIIIIIITE
*inhales*
BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS
WHEREEEEEEEEE AREEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

FUCK IF ONLY YOUR SHITHOLE COUNTRY WAS INFLUENTIAL ENOUGH TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION THEN I'D MAKE FUN OF YOU SO BAAAD

How is she more compatable with Lucas than she is with any of the others? All of the boys are raging ugly autists except Will, but he's too busy getting fucked by eldrich horrors to think about mortal girls.

Reminder that this is reality and all your "legit qt"s will chase nigger cock and either stick with one to raise half-breeds or marry your beta ass when they're used up at 25 and need a income to leech off.

The whole thing about billy being racist is fucking stupid and I dont think they will go on with that I have a feeling billy will come through and help them.you know that shit is likely plus we know that billy is gunna fuck finns mom

oh right. i forgot that interracial relationship didn't exist in the 80s.

If being the centre of attention means being an effeminate soyboy whose women are getting fucked by niggers then no thanks.

the black kid looks like a literal monkey tyrone

Sorry, there are no niggers here. Take your cuck fantasy somewhere else.

Well and the fact the only ones hitting on her were lucas and dustin but dustin got cucked if steverino hit on her she would go with him

YOURE SO LUCKY THAT YOUR COUNTRY IS NOT WORTHY OF NOTE CUZ THEN ID CALL YOU NAMES SOOO MUCH ALL THE TIME TOO

If I was Steve I'd totally hit that. She's way better than Nancy.

this im a proud cuckold and im a proud american
USA USA USA

im black and it gives me so much joy to read threads like these. Everytime i fuck one of those white bitches you guys constantly lust after it makes it that much more satisfying knowing that you all despise the thought of me doing it. You guys have no idea what the real world is like and its astonishing to see how clueless most of you are. Also fyi, the girl youre dating or want to date has probably been with a minority. Id sure as hell never marry a white woman with modern values, you guys can have that headache not me

nice larping faggot

I WISH YOUR COUNTRY MADE MEME SHOWS THAT THE ENTIRE WORLD WATCHED THEN I WOULD CALL YOU A MEME INSULTS REEEEE MEMES

I know you're just a white cuck posting this, but you do realize that outside of the USA and western Europe absolutely NO ONE finds race-mixing appealing, right? Most girls are disgusted by the idea of fucking a non-white.

Ooggyya boooga. Booga bix nood moda fucka

Sup Forums: the character

Dem white bois in this thead fuking lit huh homie?

Except none of us got a qt /ss/ experience to save our dignity.

>tfw black

gave me hope desu, black women are disgusting, the ones I have met didn't like me simply BECAUSE I wasn't a stereotypical gangbanger nigger with a criminal record

Shame, I wouldn't mind a black family but it seems only white girls have any sense of self respect (and even that is rare as fuck)

back to Sup Forums friend

BACK TO THE SALT MINES FAGGOT LOL

>Lucas spends the majority of the season actually trying to befriend Max and get her to trust him; also becomes a much better character than he was in season 1
>Dustin acts like an idiot, lies to everyone, lets his cat get eaten, endangers everyone by keeping Dart to himself
Hmmm this is clearly just them pushing an agenda!

Well, tough shit, mate. Only degenerate hoes trying to piss off their dads will date a black guy.

you havent even been outside of your basement you NEET

this
fucker got to dance with the supposed hottest roastie in school

and since shes a whore he probably got laid too

>this is clearly just them pushing an agenda

Yes, because there was no need for a fourth love story and a second love triangle in this series.

yeah someone wrote that you dumbass

'Sup Forums: the character' would be the fat scientist guy who bounces that ball all night

youre an absolute faggot. Plenty of respectful black women out there dont blame your self hatred on such a small percent of the population. I doubt you really are black but if you are youre a bitch

Season 1:
>Lucas was against Eleven joining the team for the entire season for absolutely no reason
>he was needlesly cruel, rude and angry to her
>Mike is the one that wants Eleven on the team the most, is kind, caring and patient with her

Season 2
>Their roles are practically reversed, only this time with the new girl - Max.

What did the Duffer Brothers mean by this?

Why are you people so worried about people you don't know being together? Even in fucking fiction??

read thread before posting newfag redditor faggot

because nobody wants to live in africa?

>Sup Forums
>scientist

That Lucas likes girls with long hair?

Nancy's mom is the hottest roastie in the whole town tho. Max is the hottest roastie in school. Nancy just kinda sucks.

But I'm not 56%

Why is her brother the only one that's racist? They're in Indiana and no one calls him a nigger? I understand that it shouldn't be the focus but it really breaks the immersion. Max being from California makes it more believable she would kiss him in public but still naive on her part.

20 bucks says the father turns out to be super racist and Billy has a change of heart in the third season.

>only white girls have any sense of self respect

Dude, they didn't even have the courage to make her brother "racist". His excuse for not wanting Max to be with Lucas is because she doesn't want to mess with ''certain'' kind of people which can also be taken as him being protective of her.

Same as with the IT movie where the little nigglet gets bullied because he is a 'homeschooler' and not because he is a nigger like in the books. As our society "progresses" you would see this even more and more.

ITT garbage white people complain about minorities getting their garbage women

"Certain kinds" was definitely meant to be taken as racist because he didn't have no problem with her other friends. But I see what your'e saying they were too afraid to say nigger.

Anyway I feel like they shouldn't have made it a plot point to begin with if they weren't going to go all the way it just comes across as forced drama otherwise. I don't even think Lucas should be in the show. Having one black person hang out with a group of white kids in a historically racist state is just forced diversity.

>Dude, they didn't even have the courage to make her brother "racist"
because they want another redemption arc

Why is Sup Forums so weak?

i just dont understand how this guy gets any women. he looks like shit

>But I see what your'e saying they were too afraid to say nigger.

Which is funny because they had no problem with his dad calling him a faggot.

That's just the colour of his skin.

>LE DOESNT AFFECT YOU MAYMAY
stop being retarded

That guy would've legit got shot in 1980s Hawkins wearing a cap saying "Moscow" in cyricllic

Looks aren't important as you think. It's mostly just primal reactions that women unconsiously follow. You just need good social skills, style, and financial securities and any women is good as game. Unfortunately social skills are hard to develop but can be honed with practice.

>i cant get pussy because of black ppl T_T