How the fuck did they even manage to carve codes into his teeth without removing them?

How the fuck did they even manage to carve codes into his teeth without removing them?

Fuck knows. I don't care. I actually like this series and I still fucking hated that one.

Don't talk shit about the ending, though

Most of the traps didn't make any sense. The brief flashback with the couple hanging above the upturned lawnmowers sticks out in my mind. How the fuck did they get up there?

god that was fucking hilarious

I still want to know why the hell the wife had to be involved. She didn't even know the main dude was bullshitting about being a survivor. It was an unnecessary death.

>that transformer oven

God, aye. Say what you will about the first six films, but that least they had a fairly consistent internal logic and the traps were designed to be believable. Saw 7 was bordering on sci-fi with that shit.

why didn't he just stand on the hooks

Why didn't he hook his pants

That fishhook trap was funny.

>the spikes will emerge faster if the decibel level rises above a whisper
>the bitch immediately starts screaming

Also,
>WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP?

Seven is objectively the worst one lmao who gives a shit

The ending saves the whole movie IMO

>lose director
>lose DOP so movie now looks like a tv show
>write script for Part 1 & Part 2 then say fuck it and combine them a few weeks before filming because Saw 6 wasn't as huge of a success as you'd hoped and NLC are greedy
>totally fuck up twists, the opening scene doesn't tie into the rest of the film at all etc

How'd they manage to do reasonably well for a film a year series which was constantly retconning itself then totally fuck up the last film?

Creepy Gordon was fucking cool and everything, but there was so much else wrong.

>hick detective
>boring motives
>nonsense traps
>transformer oven
>Fred Durst Jigsaw and his one prominent scene
>Hoffman not being as awesome as he was in VI
>not having an actual finale

It would've had they actually presented it competently

I know someone has a webm of that fucking oven.

>lose director

What's worse is that they brought back the previous director against his will using bullshit contract tactics. He did not want to make it and it shows.

I think he was also instrumental in combining the 2 film scripts into one.

I think this image sums it all up.

It's a brass bull, not a fucking oven

The plank trap is pretty good until the he decides to THROW THE FUCKING KEY. The other guy was blindfolded, for fuck's sake.

Fucking kek!

I feel like he was going out of his way to sabotage the movie after being dragged back in such a way. Shame too, because the ending was actually good.

1 > 2 > 6 > 3 > 4 > 5 >> 8 >>> 7

Swap six and two for me

BEST TRAP COMING THROUGH

I think 3 and 4 are underrated. Not the best films in the series, but they get so much shit. I like them quite a bit.