I've been told this is a good show by many people and want to finally watch it. However...

I've been told this is a good show by many people and want to finally watch it. However, I'm not a fan of "YO DAWG SUP THUGZ" shit in movies and shows. Can I skip all the "SUP DAWG THUGZ" scenes and still comprehend the story?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ar6UGU_Pa4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are the type of faggot that doesn't deserve the pure, unfiltered Kino of the Wire.

go back to Sup Forums and stay there please

"No!"

The whole point of the show is to show black society, you fucking nigger. Why would you skip those scenes?

The whole point of the show is to present the idea that maybe there is more behind the "YO DAWG SUP THUGZ"

Dumbest cunt on Sup Forums.

Let me guess, they're all kangz, but resort to nigging cuz da witez man beez keepin dem down.

Wow holy shit, you are fucking retarded. Watch the show

If you don't like all the nigger cowboy gnfight scenes and OMAR COMIN, then just watch Homicide: Life on the Street instead. The Wire is just a glorified spin off.
Guaranteed you'll love the first 3 seasons

youtube.com/watch?v=ar6UGU_Pa4U

The appeal of the show for me is seeing uneducated, slightly moronic thugs say oddly poetic things like "We like them little bitches in chess". Normally I would find gangster dialogue boring but not in The Wire.

The thing about The Wire is that it makes those niggers interesting and compelling. That's why it's a good show. If you can't watch it better go back to watching star trek or whatever capeshit you like.

if you can't watch anything by HBO and you can't accept the dialog you must be some kinda tard. JS

You are one dumb motherfucker. Just watch the first couple episodes and see if it's something you like.

I mean you can always go back to watching Nascar and Storage Wars if it's not your cup of tea.

One black drug dealer character gives a speech about how it's actually his drug lord bosses that are keeping him down... to a white detective.

You are super ignorant. Maybe you should read a book instead

I'm too busy watching your Mom.

Ayo we be cognizant n sheit.

Actually yes. I'm from Toronto.

Watch the first 2 episodes and decide for yourself.

Half the story is the cops, the other half is the hood crew.

theres no black power liberal shit. Its a prett red pilled show.

>Would I like this show about the Baltimore drug scene if I HATE NIGGERS BEING THUGS?!?
Hmm really makes you think