Saturday night

>Saturday night
Why are you here?

Why are you here?

its cold out and i have no friends

No one wants to go out since it's cold and we are lazy sacks of shit. Dunno what to do for the night

Afraid to go outisde. No friends, no money, shitty city. Sick, tired, depressed.

actually its almost my bedtime
goodnight

Exams on monday and tuesday, avoiding study

>Because, you think darkness is your ally.

>But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it.

>I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!

>The shadows betray you, because they belong to me!

get to work cumskin

it's a lot

Watching UFC 217

playing my stupid guitar thinking about the gfs ill never have

if you fail those exams will you die?

Because y'know... I'm being edgy...

It would be extremely humiliating

It's still afternoon here and also I have no friends.

Waiting to see if my friends are up for hitting the town and trying to distract myself from the fact that I should Snapchat a girl I'm into.

I got off work two hours ago, quite alot to do today, don t mind relaxing and shitposting CELLS

I accidentally slept through an exam yesterday. Turned my A+ into a C+.

Too bad I can't do that since it's a practical exam

so... anyone wanna come round and make some kino?

I'm in an fwb relationship with a girl and unfortunately I fell for her hard and have feelings for her but she keeps making it clear that there is nothing else between us, even though we talk for hours daily and spend entire nights cuddling and talking about things we have in common. She's a bit of a slut but god is she amazing both in bed and outside of it.

Anyways, I'm away and can't really meet with her but I feel absolutely terrible about this shit and knowing that this entire relation will end eventually depressess me. I've been depressed for ages but somehow being with her makes me smile and makes me feel so good.

Apparently I make her happy as well. She even claimed that when she went to work once, she was pretty happy despite her customers annoying her as usual. Even her boss noticed and asked why she's so happy to which she replied that she's had a nice meal with me, a nice dessert and then a really good evening.

Why can't I be as careless as Chad is? Just pump her and forget about her until the next time?

this
fuck off faggot >>>/reddit/

Baww more faggot. Stop doing this to yourself.
Tell her you can't be fwbs anymore. She'll call your bluff and then you leave. And maybe she realises she misses you and you win, or she doesn't and you win because you're no longer torturing yourself

>tldr; grow a pair

I can't do it. I'm too weak. I'm too addicted to her at this point. She might miss me but then again, she's got so much cock waiting for her out there that she'll immediately forget about me.

I just want to be with her ffs. Why can't things work out for once?

because i have no friends and i just woke up because i work overnight as a wagecuck

wow you're a faggot
this is probably why she fucks other guys

She's not fucking other guys. At the moment. She's spending too much time with me and at work.

It's like a regular relationship but with a time limit.

There has been very little Baneposting this year, I'm scared Sup Forumsros. Is it dead for good?

you write this not because you want a solution to your problem (too beta to take it) so you virtue signal about how bad you have it
see