Friday...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vrphLUWZv3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Friday Party.

FARTY!

NIGGER

Sometimes I think he would install a fleshlight into his body and let robin and beast boy go to town on it without feeling anything.

I've literally stopped watching Cartoon Network unless I know AT or SU are on because half the fucking channel is TTGO. I can't fucking stand it anymore.

I don't understand how anyone can hate TTGo, it's genius.

Not even shame?

No, he's just helping his friends out. Why would he feel ashamed?

The girls are watching?

They like it just as much as the boys do.

I got the fleshlight, you got the shaft

Does he also dress in drag for them, or is this a mangina sorta scenario?

>the fleshlight is where the sonic canon usually is

He can do either. He has a way to change his voice to sound female and he can wear a wig. Sometimes they like to dress him up, sometimes not. It depends on what they're in the mood for.

If Bathgate21 is any indication, it's usually Robin or Beastboy that do the dressing up.

He also has a fleshlight that acts like one of those massage chairs. Except for your dick. It can viberate, squeeze, push, pull, warm up, provide lubricant, ect.

Cyborg was a mistake

I would fuck a crossdressing cyborg. I would call her Cyborgette.

>H-Hey, Cyborg! How's it going?
>Just chillin, Robin. What's good?
>Heh *snap-points* it's all gooood! Heheh.
>Mmhmm.
>*rubs back of his head* So, uh, ahem. C-Cyborg, um, I was, I dunno, wondering, if... well, I thought, that, um, maybe
>Get it out.
> *eyes pop* What?
>*stands up from the couch, and turns back toward Robin as his forearm morphs into a high-tech fleshlight* Get it out.
>R-Right now? Right here! Somebody could walk in!
>Dude, you want it or not?
>*mumbles to himself as he undoes his utility belt and frees his hard five inch dick*
>*smiles as his pussyarm starts to audibly vibrate* Well alright!
>Oh geeze! *begins breathing heavily as Cyborg inserts his tip into the plastic fuck hole, dripping now with a slick, artificial lubricant the streams down onto Robin's thin erection*
>Oh yeeaah! That's nice! *easily pushes his pussyarm down past Robin's whole cock swallowing it up and leaving it there, buzzing*
>Oh ho! Whoa! Wow!
>Mmm yeah! *brings his pussyarm up and back down in slow, even strokes*
>Oooooh yesyesyesyesyes!
>*leans down next to Robin's ear as his voice changes* Oh, Robin! Yes! The Yes! There! There! I am having the climax! Robin!
>OOOH! OHHO YES! STAR! STARFIRE!
>*stands up and whips his pussyarm off Robin's cock just before it starts cumming, causing Robin's watery spunk to fly up and land on his own gasping face* *his arm and voice return to normal as he walks away* Booyah.
>*trembles on the couch, covered in his own jazz* Th-thank you...

This is hotter than it has any right to be. What the fuck is wrong with me?

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Maybe he's just fed up with the reruns

Hey guys! What's going on in this threa-

That's one hell of a friday party.

what

PARTY!

Don't mind me

youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

COME MEET DARWIN HE'S MY FISH HALF BROTHER

thats enough Sup Forums for today

Just had to go the extra mile; just had to take what was given to you and just fucking go with it, didn't you.

Cyborg sat alone at the kitchen table, contentedly munching his cereal as the morning sun shined through the glass wall behind him.

"Yo Yo Yo! What up playa?" Beast Boy hollered as he strolled into the kitchen, gesturing emphatically.

"Just munchin' this breakfast, Beastie! Bat-Os are BOMB!" said Cyborg, pointing exaggeratedly down towards his bowl.

"Hahaha! Word!" said Beast Boy as he moseyed over to the table, "You know what else is bomb, my mans?"

"What?" Cyborg asked.

"DIS BIG OLE HORSECOCK!" shouted Beast Boy, dropping his pants. A massive, green, 18 inch equine penis, full off throbbing veins, bounced out of Beast Boy's pants and into the open air, leaking sticky droplets of precum. A pair of gigantic, swollen horse balls flopped out afterwards, swinging low on a long sack and bringing a pungent, almost sweet musk along with it.

"BOO-YAH!" Cyborg leapt off his seat, transforming his hand into a sci-fi robot-cunt. It buzzed with vibrations and oozed out a faintly glowing blue lubricant.

"AW YEAH! HAHA! LET'S GET IT STARTED BOIII!" shouted Beast Boy.

"IT'S ABOUT TA GET HEAVY!" Cyborg cried as he roughly jammed his pussy-arm over Beast Boy's humongous horsecock. Just the tip of it stretch the synthetic flesh of Cyborg's arm-hole nearly to the breaking point. The metallic outer surface of his pussy-arm bulged outwards, and the vibrating noise became muffle and strained.

The two grunted and hollered as they trusted against one another, Cyborgs pussy-arm taking everything it could, and the veins of Beast Boy's horse cock thumping further into prominence with every beat, his huge balls swinging pendulously beneath him.

After several minutes, Beast Boy shrieked. Cyborg pulled away, robot-cunt soaked and gaping, as Beast Boy's horsecock shot off like a fire hydrant, covering the kitchen table in a layer of thick, potent cum.

"Wew," said Beast Boy, wiping his brow, "That was good, man... Wanna play video games?!"

"YOU KNOW IT MY DUDE!"

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

why tho?

Shameful boners were had.

cyborg put "the baby" inside of me Robin

Best thread right now

*Trumpet Funk Fanfare*

EVERYONE HIT THE SHOWERS! ITS...

BABY SHOWER TIME!!!!

Oh yea we've got a bun in the oven.

Writefags! WRITEFAGS!

Now this thread is going places.

i can hear them saying it

i wish i couldnt

Party

We're ready to party we're ready

>covered in his own jazz

Robin, Raven, Cyborg, and Beast Boy were all lounging on the couch, eating pizza and watching a harem anime when Starfire zipped into the room, tumbling swiftly through the air.

"Oh, friends! I have the best of newses!" Starfire sang.

"What is it Star?" asked Robin.

"My fecundity has born the precious fruit!" Starfire declared, throwing her arms up in celebration. The three boys looked at each other quizzically. Raven munched pizza and watched the TV.

"Youuu got a new crop of zorka berries?" asked Robin.

"No!" Starfire shook her head, "Soon we shall celebrate the coming of my nascent bumgorf!"

"What's this about Silkie's nascent?" asked Cyborg.

"Huuuh," Starfire sighed, "I am saying that I have been fertilized!"

"It's to early to start the garden, Star," said Beast Boy.

Raven paused between bites and droned, "Starfire's pregnant."

"Oooh," Cyborg and Beast Boy said to each other. Looks of great excitement began to dawn on their faces. "OOOH!"

"OH MY GOSH, GURL!" Cyborg squealed, jumping from the couch to hug a beaming Starfire.

"CONGRATULATIONS, DUDE!" yelled Beast Boy as he too leapt from the couch.

"Oh, thank you friends!" Starfire pulled the two of them into a great hug. "Truly this is the greatest day of my life!"

Robin had stopped dead, eye mask twitching, and now could only splutter out, "Pre... pre... preg..."

"Yes, Robin," Starfire smiled and nodded, "Pregnant."

"But," Robin shook his head, then exploded off the couch, "BUT WHO'S THE FATHER?"

Raven spat out a mouthful of pizza at the question, and began nervously looking around the room, "W-what? I mean, y-yeah, Star? W-Who's the dad?"

"Teehee," Starfire giggled, "The father is none other than... FRIEND CYBORG!"

"Wew," Raven let out a sigh.

"AWWWWW YES!" Cyborg jumped for joy. "WAS IT THAT NIGHT IN THE TCAR AT THE CARWASH WITH THE VACUUM CLEANER? IT WAS THE NIGHT WITH THE CARWASH VACCUM CLEANER, WASN'T IT?"

"Teehee, I believe that it was," said Starfire.

cont.

Because it's half the channel. I'm over it. I've watched enough, I've watched more than enough and I just want something different.

>The few months following its' release TTGO was hated and regarded as an abomination
>Now people are praising it and calling it "genius"

"YES!" cried Cyborg, "I KNEW IT! I WAS LAYING FUCKING PIPE THAT NIGHT, UUUUNH! I WAS LIKE: BLOW! BLOOSH! SPLABOW! AND YOU WERE ALL LIKE: AAAAH! OOOOH! GIVE ME THE SPANKING! AND THE VACUUM WAS ALL LIKE: SSSSSSVVVVSSTTCCHHHHHHH! I KNEW IT WAS SOMETHING SPECIAL!"

"Wwha," Robin gaped senselessly, "Wha, spanking, blow, vacuum?"

"Haha! Ye-Uh!" Beast Boy cheered, "Don't forget that part with automated soap spray!"

"How could you forget?" asked Raven, fanning herself.

"Ooooh, yes!" Starfire sing-songed, "I could not text what was spraying from the washer of cars and what was spraying from your MANY lovely phalluses!"

"BOO-YAH!" Cyborg exclaimed.

"..." Robin stared at each of the other Titans in turn, "Wait, you were ALL THERE?! And wait, MANY PHALLUS?"

"Of course we weren't there, Robin." Raven frowned at him. "Ugh, way to be a creep."

"Yeah dude, not cool," Beast Boy crossed his arms, "We woulds never intrude on such a beautiful display of intimacy, yo. We just watched the video Cy put together of it."

"VIDEO RECORDING ROBOT EYE! BOO-YAH!"

"Boo the Yah, indeed!" Starfire beamed. "I have never felt so loved as when I watched an electronic facsimile of myself being penetrated by half a dozen of your... teehee... thick, juicy, robotic love tendrils. To see the love you have for me through your own eyes, and to share that image with my dear friends, knowing that exact moment depicts the conception of our first spawn, aaaah, it warms my heart deeply."

cont.

Don't fall for the trolls trap. No one actually likes this shit.

"Yeah," Robin whimpered. His lips trembled and his knees were wobbling. He sniffed and tried to hold back tears. "That sure does sound... heart warming, haha." Robin looked down at his feet for a minute, and then took a deep breath. "Say, I sure wouldn't mind sharing in such a magical moment between friends, heh."

"Robin!" Raven glared at him, "Out of line!"

"Yeah, dude!" Beast Boy put a hand on a bewildered Robin's chest and pushed him away from the group, "What is wrong with you?"

Cyborg fanned himself to hold back angry tears, "I! Can not! Believe you right now! That is the recording of the creation of my first baby! You SICKEN me!"

Starfire said nothing, but closed her eyes, expression wilting, as she turned away from Robin, and into Cyborgcs thick, sturdy frame.

Robin scrambled, pointing this way then that, "B-b-but, I, she, you! Sharing! Friends!"

party

>changes channel

Robin backpedalled away from the furious, approaching forms of Raven and Beast Boy, blabbering with crescendoing delirium in his own defense. He was only saved by Starfire's small voice from across the room, where she hovered in Cyborg's muscular arms.

"Friends, do not harm him. We cannot let such foulness ruin such a joyous day."

Beast Boy and Raven halted their advance, and Robin ceased his babbling. Everyone considered Starfire with open faces.

"I think of my beautiful future bumgorf and I cannot be troubled. I see him, eyes bright and shining with laughter! He has Cyborg's luxurious skin tone and godly physique, and my flowing, Tamaranean hair! His strength will be as unrivaled as his beauty, and he will bring much of the glory and happiness to us all! In honor of my bumgorf, I bid you to spare Robin."

Cyborg took a big sniff, eyes watering, "Y-you g-got it Star."

"Wow," Raven smiled, "That sounds awesome! Now I want a mulatto love child!"

"Me too!" Beast Boy cheered.

"Oh, friends, you should!" Starfire flew over to Beast Boy and Raven and drug them back over to Cyborg. "Cyborg has most excellent genetic qualities and his seed is quite potent! We could all be like the traditional sister-wives of Tamaran and our children would grow up as the best of friends!"

Robin watched, with a thousand yard stare, as Starfire herded the crew out of the den and down the hall, her voice growing fainter and fainter as she espoused the merits of polygamous families, until Robin could no longer hear her at all.

cont.

go back to CN, TTgo writer

Later that night, Robin sat in his dark room, alone, his head thrown forward into his hands, unmoving.

Suddenly, a beeping noise came from his computer, he looked up, wincing at the blue light, and saw a message.

A message from Cyborg.

Robin sat up, ruler straight, and stared at the alert. For a few long, heavy moments, Robin did not even breath. Then, with hands shaking, he reached out and clicked the notice. The following message was what he read:

[[[hey robin

i just wanted to say that i think things got a lil outta hand from all of us today

big news made us all a little crazy i think lol

neway i just wanted to let you know that we all know how much youve been there for us as a team and stuff, and how youve been a real bro to me

so, yeah, just to prove theres no hard feelings, heres that vid of me and star making our darling little bumgorf(crazy how stars gibberish has so much meaning now, yknow?) just do me a favor and dont tell the others i sent it to you

k bro?]]]

Robin read the message over a few times, and though a storm of emotions rampaged inside of him, he was still as stone on the outside. His hands moved, almost of their own according, to the keyboard, and he typed his response:

[[[Hey Bro!! Ya, youre right, like usual! I think we were all just a little bit excited today, haha!

Thanks bro! I wont tell anybody, dont worry! Im appreciate the opportunity to see something so beautiful being shared by two people I care so much about!

Congratulations Bro!!]]]

Robin didn't understand what was going on as he clicked the button to send. And after the message sent he just stared at the screen, unthinking.

After a while, Robin realized that his gaze had settled onto the attachment.

The video.

Robin gulped deeply, painfully aware and extremely conflicted about the sudden tension in his little green tights, as he reached out and clicked on the video.

cont.

It was unlike anything Robin had ever imagined, even in his most sexual dreams. Cyborgs writhing mechano-cocks were each as thick as a coke can, and length wasn't even an issue as their creeping, thrusting lengths coiled over and around Starfire's dripping, soap covered, naked body, caressing her every supple curve and squeezing her toys and ass so hard Robin thought that it had to be hurting her, but with every twist and every squeeze and every foot-deep, hydraulic thrust Starfire just grew wilder and wilder, writhing with alien strength into Cyborg's mechanical manhood, screaming, muffledly, with ecstatic abandon around the two (2) robot cocks the were encouraging her throat.

All the while, over Starfire's screams of pleasure, Cyborg could be heard singing to himself, in a pitched, slightly effeminate voice, "OH YES! I'M THE MAN! WHO'S THE MAN? I - AM! OH YES!"

Robin watched, mast u r bating himself furiously, as this scene played out before him, on the hood of the TCar, as it idled forward in the spinning brushes of an automated carwash. Somewhere in the background audio, Robin's trained detective hearing picked up a faint buzzing of mechanical suction.

Hot tears fell down past Robin's eye mask and into his lap, lubricating the contact between his green rubber gloves and the already rough-red skin of his slender, circumsized penis. He came moments later, his whole body spamming but only producing enough force to shoot his load a spare inch in the air before settle back onto the stain-resistant surface of his glove. But though Robin was spent, the video didn't stop.

A wave of soapy jets came in from both sides, drenching Starfire in another layer of soap suds. Cyborg started going off, his robo-cock S withdrawing one after the other in quick succession, each shooting out thick strands of off-white man-cream over Starfire's shuddering body.

cont.

"Yes!" came Starfire's perfectly recorded voice out of Robin's speakers. Her voice was the usual naive sounding melody, though slightly more raspy after it's liberation from two (2) of Cyborg's crotch-anacondas. Robin gripped his now limp, already spent dick in an angry, cum-cover glove.

"Oh yes! Cyborg! Oh! Do not pull them all out! Make me the creamy pies! Oh yes! Yes! Yes!"

"BOOOOOOO-YAAAAAAAH!"

Robin let go of his sad cock and stared, slouching, as the video zoomed in on three (3) of Cyborg's cocks as they filled up Starfire's perfect alien slit. Half a moment later, Starfire gave an uncharacteristically deep grunt. Her knees jerked back, she bucked forward, and a fountain of glowing, lime green fluid came spraying out from around the edges of Cyborg's cocks.

Robin turn of his computer. Cleaned himself up. Then went to bed.

~fin

bravo

There are some very funny moments in it actually. I particularly like when they focus more on other teen titans characters outside of the main team. That episode with kid flash had me in stitches.

Saved!

This was a good thread

a good thread

Now THATS a Friday Party!

Is the new episode up anywhere?

The cyborg pussy?

>go to the college's hangout area during my break between classes
>Cartoon Network is on
>it was literally nothing but two hours of TTGO every single time I looked at the screen

I think there's some sort of program they have where students there work with kids from around the area to do homework or something, so that might be why, but still man fuck me.

Fuck you!

this is a new level of heresy and abomination

goddamn this show is so unfunny.

>they will never know the joys of regular show or to a lesser extent adventure time

>the creamy pies

Raven's expression is a really good example of the obnoxiousness this show gives out that makes it hard to watch.

>"Wow," Raven smiled, "That sounds awesome! Now I want a mulatto love child!"

Didn't know that they use outdated German party music now
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vrphLUWZv3Q

Because when I think of joy I think of Regular Show

>that fucking episode about Animal Spirits and college

h-haha.. y-yeah..

>this whole thread
If I physically could nuke a thread
I'd do this 100 times over already

IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT

This was happening late last year too

Shit I mean late 2015

NOW LET'S HIT THOSE SHOWERS!

END THIS SHOW!

EVERY SINGLE COMMERCIAL BREAK

I'm still pissed about that.

HE CHECKED.

Man what a weird episode it was that your pic is from.

For those who haven't seen it, it's a giant metajoke that Teen Titans Go is the best DC show and better than The Flash because they make more episodes. In-show the premise is Robin says they're the best "team" because they solve "52 crimes a season" which is way more than "Kid Flash". If anything I admire the episode because it's so specifically designed to troll every adult viewer with a hilarious "quantity over quality!" premise.

i think your paranoid

also WHAT THE FUCK IS EVEN THIS THREAD?

I thought it was a joke about how Robin and Kid-Flash hated each other?

Did you just come up with that yourself? Or else where did that theory even come from?

>CN keeps dropping new shows in graveyard slots to make more room for this show
>no signs of stopping within the decade
These are truly dark times.

It's a Friday party, user.