What would be your idea of an ideal Kirby cartoon?

What would be your idea of an ideal Kirby cartoon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jzm3sNl8VwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Fpu1ZtRMtG4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jff7BwZEzRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

grrrrr

I'm sorry I can't concentrate because I keep thinking of all those rule 34 pics of Kirby giving blowjobs.

I thought the anime was a nice little Kirby cartoon. Not the English version though.

>not the English version though

English dub DDD was the only saving grace of the show dub or sub

On the topic of Kirby, did they never utilize the mix and match powers after Crystal Shards on N64? I fucking loved how in that game you could do stuff like mix Cutter and Fire to get a big-ass fire sword, or something like Ice and Cutter to get ice skates. It was pretty fun.

>Not the English version though
SURELY YOU JESTIN

squeak squad let you make elemental swords but other than that, no

AHL KICK DAT KIRBEH TO THA CURB

Not really. You could combine sword with like 3 other powers in squeak squad but that's it.

If you haven't played dreamland 2 or 3 you could check them out, they have animal partners you can ride that modify your powers in different ways. It's not quite the same, but it's the closest you'll get.

Double fire

Something that stays true to the games

Zero dialogue.
Focus entirely on atmosphere and animation.

It's the only way to do the trippy-ass Kirby universe justice.

Kill yourself, Barneyfag

huh

HAND ME ANOTHA BAG O DEM CHIPS

SUCK UP DIS _COME

It begins

Right back at ya.

An unedited Right Back At Ya.

SURELY

I would make Dreamland literally that: the land where dreams of the entire universe born. And Kirby is an apprentice of this Knights order who defend the spleepers from nightmares.

That sounds retarded as fuck

>that episode where King Dedede and Kirby play on the swings as a meteor heads towards popstar ready to kill them, and King Dedede cries that he was finally able to make one person happy
>that episode where they fake Kirby's death and Dedede has a nervous breakdown at his funeral

how are you feeling today barneyboi?

>4Kids dubbed Ultraman Tiga just to explain a joke from a Kirby episode
wow

Pefect kirby was the first time I waited for years for something that never materialized.

> Did you mean Brawl in the Family?

I'm ok

make it a silent movie

im serious

So Kirby as an unrelenting force of nature?

Shit man, a Brawl in the Family show would've been fucking neat.

What about Robotnik as the mayor?

In the style of 1930's cartoons

Fund it

Id want a cartoon where Kirby is trying to solve a crime and spends the whole season investigating and then the season finale hes up against the criminal and learns he can just suck him up into the portal inside of himself and kill him. Season 2 Kirby invades dreamland and the show is cancelled.

Kirby's basically Godzilla.

purge the earth of this heresy

fill with lots of Waddle Dees
maybe some good ones that befriend Kirby.

youtube.com/watch?v=jzm3sNl8VwQ

This was always one of my favorite Newgrounds cartoons way back when. Feel like it would work really well for a full show

youtube.com/watch?v=Fpu1ZtRMtG4

this guy gets it

Boss Hog DDD was inspired and I can not imagine him any other way.

How did I know the OP image was barneyfag bait before I even read this thread

Because you've been exposed too much to their degeneracy that you're able to call it out on a moment's notice.

>we will never see an animated Kingsonnn Dededoo
>we will never see an animated Eario
>we will never see animated WALUIGI TIME

Why do you make me feel these things, anons?

white Kirby was superior Kirby

It needs to have really, really, really cute and soft animation and colours. Maybe just make it as cute and heartwarming as possible.

Ghost Kirby?

This. Think a cuter but still equally epic version Black Rock Shooter's world. Fighting and action, boss fights of massive proportion, and Kirby.

I'd want either really well animated pastel style a la Kirby's Dreamland 3 (unlikely, I think) or a vector animated show in the style of OP's image.

Either way, I'd want it to be a monster of the week style show with an overarching plot per season, 2 or 3 seasons tops. Meta Knight S1, Nightmare S2, O2 S3. Have each monster of the weak be an iconic enemy type that revolves around Kirby using a new power, make end of season bosses involve him using multiple or mixing them in creative ways, 2 part episodes with tons of budget for hot blooded American box art Kirby fights.

I'd love to see Gooey, and Dedede as a rival rather than a villain would be fun, too.

and bombs too

something with dark matter and zero

>implying the anime can be topped
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jff7BwZEzRg

One that isn't degenerate.

Basically gurren lagaan but all the characters are Kirby characters. That's pretty much what the games already are, even before they gave him a big mech.

Something that balances cute slice of life antics with over-the-top, epic showdowns, or at the very least something closer to the games

I'd like to see these faggots, too

A continuation of the anime with no Tiff

Probably having the first season be the first few games - could start with Dedede nicking all the food, Kirby stopping him within the first few episodes, having some character development comfy stuff, then moving into Nightmare on Dreamland. Dedede moves into a more rival category, and we can get some one-off episodes working off that, exploring more of Dedede as a character, and giving something like Return of the King some extra weight.

As for Meta Knight, I'd say keep him mostly out of S1 - just have him be this guy who shows up occasionally to test Kirby. S2 can go more into his backstory and goals, and go into Revenge of Meta Knight - though, possibly incorporating more elements from different games to lengthen the story - that season giving Meta Knight his characterisation, and having Kirby and Dedede forced to work together to hold off his attack. Kirby can't reach the Halberd until the end.

Third season could be the Dark Matter plotline, over the games, condensed a bit. Maybe add a few more characters, and maybe several episodes shifting Meta Knight into his more heroic role he has now.

I'd imagine the fourth season be more about smaller arcs focusing on some of the games - Squeak Squad, Triple Deluxe (possibly as the Dededetour), and stuff, finally ending in a smaller arc focused around Return to Dreamland, giving us just the main characters on a quest, and finalising the endgame status quo. Dedede as a rival/friend with a secret heart of gold, Meta Knight as a loner ally who'll help out when he's needed, along with giving more character to several other recurring characters, such as Bandana Dee.

Kirby's personality would be an interesting thing to see, though, considering he's not given much of one in the games. Possibly keeping in line with him being a more optimistic, forgiving, friendly person - allowing him to easily start to trust Dedede and Meta Knight when they start becoming more friendly to him.

I'd say the setting should be focused more around scope - huge, trippy areas that are more true to the game, and make Popstar (and surrounding planets) this crazy, awesome to watch vibe. Bosses could be equally interesting, Kirby using a variety of copy abilities - could have one where he's just using Wheel to speed around and riding over some giant enemy to hit him in a weak spot, dodging stuff and moving fast. There's a ton of potential in this kinda stuff, especially once the other characters start getting into the fray.

It'd also be nice to foreshadow some stuff - even if they don't appear until way later, having Taranza show up for a bit, or having Marx as just this background weirdo for a while would be pretty neat.

It's going to suck

*PWAH* KIRBY

grrrr